Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan
Standard Chartered Bank provides personal loans to PSUs, corporate employees, government departments, institutions, self-employed persons, etc. It is a foreign bank which has its headquartered in London and has 99 branches in 42 cities across India. Standard Chartered is one of the largest banks in the country and is operating in India since 1858. It has products like personal loans, vehicle loans, home loans, education loans and loan against property.
Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan Benefits
Standard Chartered Bank personal loan, is a multi-purpose loan which can be availed for events like a wedding, for going to your dream destination or for any other personal need. Its benefits include:
- Lending up to 30 Lacs for salaried individuals and 10 lakhs for a self-employed person.
- Great offers that can be availed online.
- Quick approval.
- Easy documentation
- Doorstep services
- No collateral or guarantor required.
- You can contact us on the number- 9878981166
Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
- CitizenShip / PR: Indian
- Minimum Age: 21 Yrs
- Maximum Age: 58 / 60 Years at loan maturity
- Metro: 18,000
- Tier-2: 12,000
- Tier-3: 10,000
- Tier-4: 10,000
- Experience: Overall 3 years
- Telephone / Mobile: Mandatory
- Current Experience: 1 year
- Salary in Cash: Not Applicable
Self Employed Applicants
- CitizenShip / PR : Indian
- Minimum Age: 25 /28 Yrs
- Maximum Age: 65 Year at the Loan Maturity
- ITR required: 2.5 lakhs – 3.0 Lakh
- Residence: Office or Home should be Owned
- Telephone / Mobile: Mandatory
- Business Stability: Business Should be running from last 3 years
Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan Documents
Self Employed People
Latest 2 Months Salary Slips
Last 2 Years Balance Sheet Verified by CA
Latest 6-month bank statements (Savings or Salary A/C)
Last 2 Years Form 16
2 Passport Size photographs
Photocopy of Pan Card
Address Proof: Electricity bill/ Telephone Bill
Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates
For Instant Loan Approvals
10.50 % to 18 %
1% of Loan Amount
4% of Loan Amount
EMI Bounce Charges
Rs. 1000 per bounce
Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan Features
- The loan is easy to access. You can apply online to get an IDBI bank personal loan.
- The process of application is very easy and simple.
- The documentation process is not that complex, it is very simple.
- Besides this, the rates of interest are quite affordable.
- Furthermore, there is no need of any collateral.
- No guarantor is required in a personal loan.
How to Apply?
- First of all visit www.dialabank.com
- After that, fill the online application form.
- Enter your contact number.
Why choose Dialabank for Personal Loan?
- It is very easy to avail loan from every bank online.
- But Dialabank is only one place with different banks in hand.
- It is a financial platform where you can check and compare different loan rates across different banks.
- Even you can solve all of your queries on the phone by dialling 9878981166. You will get personalized service on the phone from our trained relationship manager.
Is CIBIL important in a Personal Loan?
CIBIL plays a very important role in the approval of the Personal Loan. If your CIBIL Score is not good you will not be able to apply for a Personal Loan. Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- PNB Personal Loan
- SBI Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
|Personal Loan Calculator||Personal Loan Interest Rates|
Disclaimer: The information provided on www.dialabank.com is collected from public sources and is believed to be accurate and genuine. This site should be used as an information provider for different product offerings of Insurance companies and the visitor should make an independent verification with the Insurance companies to verify the claims made in the policy before making any purchase. The decision to Apply and/or Purchase a policy is at the sole and complete discretion of the website visitor and Dialabank.com cannot guarantee or can be held liable for loss or damage caused by claims made by insurance companies through their agents, partners, products or services, directly or indirectly.
Table of Contents
- 1 Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan
- 2 Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan Benefits
- 3 Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
- 4 Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan Documents
- 5 Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates
- 6 Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan Features
- 7 How to Apply?
- 8 Why choose Dialabank for Personal Loan?
- 9 Is CIBIL important in a Personal Loan?