Standard Chartered Personal Loan Customer Care Number
The Standard Chartered Bank personal loan customer care numbers are 6601 4444, 3940 4444, 1800 345 1000, and 1800 345 5000. By ringing one of these numbers, depending on the city you live in, you will get in contact with the bank’s customer service team.
You can contact a Standard Chartered Personal Loan Customer Care executive by submitting a mail, by post, or by simply calling a customer care executive to answer your personal loan queries. In the event of any personal loan questions, we will take a look at the methods you can use to reach a Standard Chartered Personal Loan Customer Care executive. Based on the area in which you live, you can also search the customer service numbers.
Standard Chartered Personal Loan Customer Care Numbers
|Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad||6601 4444 / 3940 4444|
|Allahabad, Amritsar, Coimbatore, Indore, Jaipur||6601 444 / 3940 4444|
|Gurgaon, Noida||011 – 39404444 / 66014444|
|Jalgaon, Guwahati, Cuttack, Mysore, Mathura, Proddatur||1800 345 1000 (For domestic calls only)|
|Siliguri||1800 345 5000 (For domestic calls only)|
Standard Chartered Personal Loan Customer Care Numbers for NRI Customers
NRI clients can also bring up and address their concerns through telephone banking. Standard Chartered customers living abroad can call the helpline numbers listed below to reach Standard Chartered Personal Loan Customer Care:
|United States of America (New York)||8773021657|
|United Arab Emirates||8000177750|
|Others||+91 80 42896753|
Submitting a Complaint about Standard Chartered Personal Loan
- Filling up an online complaint form is another option that customers can take to effectively file a complaint with the bank. The form is provided under the section ‘Contact Us’ on the bank’s website.
- You can click on ‘Click here’ under the Complaint Form section on the website to access the online form. A new webpage will open in your browser following this, which will include the online complaint form you are expected to fill in.
- Information like your name, your account number (if you are a current Standard Chartered customer), your registered email address, your contact number (home, office or mobile), your mailing address and the details of your complaint will be requested from the complaint form.
- When you have filed a full submission form, simply click on the submission button to complete the submission.
You can contact the nodal officers through the following channels:
If customers are not happy with the response they have obtained to their complaint request or resolution, they are welcome to contact the Nodal Officers of the bank in various cities across the country. Nodal.Officer@sc.com is the email address at which you can contact the Nodal officer.
Even after approaching the Standard Chartered Personal Loan Customer Care department as well as the nodal officers of the bank, you can escalate your concern to the Principal Nodal Officer by sending mail to Head.Service@sc.com or Principal.NodalOfficer@sc.com, in the unlikely situation that your question is still not satisfactorily replied to or complaint not resolved.
Online Assistance for Queries, Feedback or Complaints
Customers may contact Standard Chartered Personal Loan Customer Care by email, phone, and post, or by visiting the branch in person. Customers can send an email to customer support from the Standard Chartered site itself. Customers can also contact the bank via their telephone banking number to address any questions or concerns. The Standard Chartered Personal Loan Customer Care department can also be emailed. YOU CAN CONTACT DIALABANK FOR ANY KIND OF ASSISTANCE AROUND THE CLOCK BY CALLING ON 9878981166.
In the unlikely scenario that customer service has not adequately resolved your question or complaint, customers may contact the Grievance Redressal Officer of the bank by email, call, or letter. By filling out a form, customers can submit emails from the Standard Chartered bank website itself regarding the complaint. They can also dial 1800-425-0109 at the Call Centre. Customers may also mail their complaints to the Redressal Officer of the Grievance and will surely receive a reply within 10 working days.
Principal Nodal Officer Details
If the complaint or question of a customer is not successfully addressed or satisfactory response is received from any of the Standard Chartered Personal Loan Customer Care departments, the nodal officers or even the Principal Nodal Officer and the customer desires further to elevate the complaint to the knowledge of the bank’s senior management, they can simply write to the country director of the Retail Banking department of the bank.
If the customer has not received a satisfactory reply in a period of one month from the customer service, the Nodal Officer, the Principal Nodal Officer and even the Country Head of the Retail Banking arm, the customer may lodge a complaint directly with the Banking Ombudsman. You can even write to the Principal Nodal Officer directly at the given address:
Standard Chartered Bank
Customer Care Unit
19, Rajaji Salai
Chennai 600 001
Tel No: 080-42896718 / 080-28089025
Table of Contents
- 1 Standard Chartered Personal Loan Customer Care Number
- 2 Standard Chartered Personal Loan Customer Care Numbers
- 3 Standard Chartered Personal Loan Customer Care Numbers for NRI Customers
- 4 Submitting a Complaint about Standard Chartered Personal Loan
- 5 You can contact the nodal officers through the following channels:
- 6 Online Assistance for Queries, Feedback or Complaints
- 7 Grievance Redressal
- 8 Principal Nodal Officer Details