Syndicate Bank Personal Loan Key Features
|Age||21 – 60 (at loan maturity)|
|CIBIL Score||Minimum 750 or above|
|Syndicate Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.99% per annum|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs 2148|
|Tenure||up to 72 months|
|Syndicate Bank Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
|Prepayment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Part Payment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||₹50,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||₹ 20 Lakh|
Each Feature Explained in Detail Below
Benefits of Syndicate Bank Personal Loan
- No collateral: Apart from the other loans, the documentation procedure for Syndicate Bank Personal Loan is simple and no need for collateral.
- Flexible amount of loan: It depends on the customer’s financial history and credit report according to it you will get the loan.
- Flexible Terms: 1 year to 3-year terms will be given, and it is dependent on the bank to bank.
- Loan Disbursal: After the approval of your loan, the submission of the documents, the process of loan disbursal is rapid.
- Sanctioned Loan: If you are eligible your loan gets approved within 24 hours.
- No Third-party involvement: Syndicate Bank Personal Loan is directly given to the borrower without the participation of the third party. It is a relationship between the borrower and the bank.
- Hassle-free: Getting a personal loan is now a hassle-free process. Online loan portals have made it more convenient and easy. You can get the loan amount in your account without stepping out of your place.
Syndicate Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for a personal loan are as follows:
|CIBIL score Criteria||750 and Above|
|Age Criteria||21-60 years|
|Min Income Criteria||Rs 15000/month|
Syndicate Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate, Fees & Other Charges
|Processing Charges||0.25% of the loan sum up to Rs.250||loans up to Rs.50,000: NILloans above Rs.50,000: A processing fee of Rs.200 p credit irrespective of the loan amount||0.50% of the loan amount with a minimum of Rs.500|
|Documentation Charges||Rs.100 per lakh with a maximum of Rs.500||–||Above Rs.2 lakh- Rs.200/lakh with a maximum of Rs.25,000|
|Penal Interest||2% on the overdue amount||2% on the overdue amount||–|
Syndicate Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
Duly filled application form
Proof of Identity
> Driving License
> Aadhar Card
> Voter ID Card
Proof of Address
Rent Agreement (Min. 1 year of stay)
Passport (Proof of permanent residence)
Proof of Income
> ITRs : Last two Assessment years
> Salary Slip: Last 6 months
> Bank Statement: Last 3 months
Documents Required for Salaried Applicants:
- Past 3 months salary-slips
- 6 months old bank account statements are regarded
- PAN Card is mandatory
- Aadhaar Card is necessary as an identity proof
- Residential Proof (Owned/Rented/Company-provided)
- 2 passport-sized photographs
*NOTE: In the case of rented apartments, rent agreement is mandatory.
Documentation Required for Self-Employed Applicants:
- All financials are considered (company-documents as well as ITR files)
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence Proof
- Two passport-sized photos
Personal Loan EMI Calculator for Syndicate Bank
Home Renovation Loan
Syndicate Bank offers home renovation loans for individuals who plan to have their house renovated. This personal loan will fund essential repairs or help the borrower move new appliances, fixtures and furniture into their home. Some of the principal features of the Syndicate Bank Home Renovation Loan are:
- The home improvement loan interest rate for Syndicate Bank begins at as low as 11.25 percent.
- Individuals may apply to renovate their home for a credit sum of up to Rs. 20 Lakh.
- The home renovation loan from Syndicate Bank needs minimal paperwork that makes the entire process of the loan hassle-free.
- Usually, the loan amount is credited to the account within 72 hours after the bank approves the application.
The Syndicate Bank Holiday Loan will help you prepare for your dream vacation with minimal hassle. This personal loan from Syndicate Bank will cover a range of vacation expenses, including booking a flight ticket, hotel accommodation, guided tours, etc. The principal features of the Syndicate Bank vacation loan are:
- The interest rates on holiday loans start at 11.25 per cent p.a.
- An amount of up to Rs 20 Lakh can conveniently be used so that a financial crisis will not ruin your dream holiday.
- Simplified and Minimal paperwork helps fund your holiday efficiently and effectively.
- Quick processing and disbursement of credit, which is credited to your account directly.
Mostly unsecured personal loans are targeted at individuals with a regular income, but Syndicate Bank’s Fresher Funding is different. This loan option from Syndicate Bank is designed to help beginners, i.e. recent graduates who are seeking their first job. Some key features of the personal loan from Syndicate Bank Fresher Funding are as follows:
- Sum of up to Rs 1.5 lakh loans
- The candidate is supposed to be at least 21 years of age.
- The interest rate for Fresher Funding is dependent on the profile of the loan borrower, the credit history/score of the applicant, age and place.
NRI Personal Loan
Syndicate Bank only provides NRIs with an exclusive loan, knowing the hopes and desires of NRIs. The primary loan candidate must be an Indian citizen and a related relative must be the co-applicant NRI. The following characteristics include NRIs Personal Loan
- With flexible end-use NRIs of up to Rs. 10 lakh, Syndicate Bank provides private loans.
- The interest rates of NRI Personal Loans start at 15.49 per cent p.a.
- For a term of up to 36 months, the loan is.
How to apply for Syndicate Bank Personal Loan?
You can apply for Syndicate Bank Personal Loan online by visiting the Syndicate Banks online portal and fill the form for applying for a personal loan, or you can simply follow the given steps for applying for a Syndicate Bank Personal Loan –
- Go to the website of Dialabank.
- Go to the personal loan section.
- In the personal loan section, you can apply either as a self-employed individual or salaried individual.
- Once, you fill all the important details about you, submit the form.
- After form submission, you will have to wait for our representative to call you.
- Eventually, our representative will guide you through the process of the loan.
- You get a loan at an affordable interest rate without moving here and there.
Personal Loan Verification Process
The document verification procedure is done out by the lender after you have provided Dialabank with all the required information. The Personal Loan Verification Process is listed below:
- The lender’s representative will send you a confirmation call to arrange the pick-up of loan application documents after Dialabank forwards your completed online loan application.
- Once you have given all the necessary documentation, like KYC, proof of income, etc the lender verifies them.
- After validation, with confirmation of the final loan amount, rate of interest and tenure of your personal loan, you may get another call from the bank.
- The loan sum is disbursed once the bank gets assurance from your side that the loan terms are appropriate.
Check your Syndicate Bank Personal Loan Application Status
Since there is no separate procedure to check personal loan application status online, you can use the below-mentioned methods to check your loan application status:
- Syndicate Bank net banking
- Contact Syndicate Bank Customer-Care
- Visit your nearest branch of Syndicate Bank in-person
How to Login in Syndicate Bank Portal
- Visit Syndicate Bank’s official website and click on ‘Net Banking’.
- Now press Continue to login’
- It’ll open a new tab. To move further, enter your Internet Banking user ID and password.
How to check Syndicate Bank Personal Loan Statement?
Customers can download the bank’s personal loan statement by following the steps given below:
- Enter the official website of a bank.
- Select ‘Get in touch’ and choose ‘Service Requests’ from the drop-down list.
- On the page that opens immediately, under the ‘Loans’ menu, pick’ Personal Loan Related ‘.
- Tap on ‘Request for Loan Account Statement’ after that.
- Use your user ID and password to log in, or use the bank’s personal loan statement using your registered mobile number and OTP.
Syndicate Bank Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
To minimize the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic to a certain degree, a 6-month moratorium on different term loans was confirmed. After completion of the 6-month moratorium, Syndicate Bank announced an RBI-mandated one-time benefit from Syndicate Bank’s personal loan restructuring. This mechanism is intended to provide continued relief to borrowers who, owing to the ongoing financial distress of the pandemic, are still unable to begin repayment of their regular EMI.
The loan settlement process initiated by Syndicate Bank requires an additional moratorium of up to 2 years or an extension to the existing repayment period to minimise monthly EMI payments. It should be noted that the restructuring of Syndicate Bank’s personal loan would result in additional interest rates in excess of those applicable to the original loan. Therefore this tool of relief should only be used as a last resort.
Syndicate Bank Customer Care
Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan at Dialabank
Some of the important benefits of applying for personal loans on Dialabank.com are listed below:
- Fast processing and rapid reporting for personal loan availability
- At Dialabank, you can easily apply for personal loans from the comfort of your home or office.
- Quick support from the Dialabank customer service team if you are facing any queries
- Dialabank helps you to pick and compare interest rates and other characteristics provided by various potential lenders.
- You need to compare interest rates, transaction costs, and other charges before applying for personal loans online. This helps to calculate the full cost of the loan.
- Know your cap for repayment. If you can’t pay, don’t borrow a higher number.
- Do not apply to multiple lenders for personal credit. This will have a negative effect on your credit report and your chances of approval will also be affected.
- Maintain a decent credit score by repaying in a timely manner all your credit card dues and loan EMIS.
Why should you apply for the Syndicate Bank Personal Loan with Dialabank?
Dialabank will help you choose the best of banks by providing you with the recent market comparison of distinct banks and make the right decision. We at Dialabank have to date helped thousands of individuals to get the loan they need without any complication, and we look forward to keeping doing so. Apply with Dialabank today to get the offers and exclusive deals on Syndicate Bank Personal Loan.
Call us at 9878981166 to avail Syndicate Bank Personal Loan.
How to Calculate EMIs for Syndicate Bank Personal Loan
You can rapidly calculate the EMIs on your loan; you just require the basic information concerning the loan –
- Sum of the Loan
- Rate of the Interest
- Tenure of the loan
Simply put these values in the calculator below to find the exact amount payable each month.
Syndicate Bank Personal Loan Processing Time
Syndicate Bank usually takes two weeks or 15 days when it comes to the Processing of Personal Loan Applications. However, Syndicate Bank approves the loan in just a few hours to a maximum of 1-3 days to its pre-approved already existing account holders.
Syndicate Bank Personal Loan Preclosure Charges
Syndicate Bank gives you the way-out of pre-paying your loan after a term of a min of 12 months of taking the personal loan and paying 12 consecutive EMIs on your mortgage. However, Syndicate Bank charges a Prepayment or Pre-closure charge; if you wish to do so we have listed the fees below:
|13 to 24 months||4%|
|25 to 36 months||5%|
|more than 36 months||2%|
Pre Calculated EMI for Syndicate Bank Personal Loan
|Loan principal @ interest||Tenure|
|1 year||2 years||3 years||4 years||5 years|
|1 lakh @ 11.95%||Rs. 8,883||Rs. 4,705||Rs. 3,319||Rs. 2,631||Rs. 2,222|
|5lakh @ 12%||Rs. 44,424||Rs. 23,537||Rs. 16,607||Rs. 13,167||Rs. 11,122|
|10 lakh @ 15%||Rs. 90,358||Rs. 48,487||Rs. 34,665||Rs. 27,831||Rs. 23,790|
|15 lakh @ 16%||Rs. 1,36,096||Rs. 73,445||Rs. 52,736||Rs.42,510||Rs. 36,477|
About Syndicate Bank Personal Loan
The Syndicate Bank Personal Loan’s fundamental purpose is to meet urgent personal credit requirements. Syndicate loans, fully secured by approved securities (IVP. NSC, KVP, LIC Policies, RBI Relief Bonds, etc.) with suitable margin, interest to be charged at PLR, personal loan rates are attractive for easy repayment of up to 60 months. The bank is providing so many financial products to customers who include banking, insurance, loans, credit cards, and online banking. Nowadays most people prefer to get a personal loan as compared to other loans.
Types of Syndicate Bank Personal Loan
Types of Loan
Interest Rate (p.a)
|SyndConnect||12.00% p.a. onwards|
|SyndSenior||11.95% p.a. onwards|
|SyndSaral||12.00% p.a. onwards|
1. SyndConnect Loan
This personal loan is offered to meet any genuine individual credit requirements. Syndicate Bank provides this personal loan with a quantum of 15 times the monthly salary with a maximum of Rs.20 lakh whichever is less. The nature of the facility is a demand loan only facility. Customers can pay their loans in 72 EMIs. As a guarantor, applicants can produce a third-party guarantee which is accepted by the bank.
2. SyndSenior Loan
Senior citizens can avail of this type of personal loan with a minimum age of up to 65 years. This is a demand loan type of personal loan under which applicants can get financed maximum amount of up to Rs.10 lakh. Customers can repay the loan amount in a maximum of 72 EMIs.
3. SyndSaral Loan
Applicants can avail of this type of personal loan of a min of 21 years of age group. This loan is available is for both salaried-professional as well as non-salaried. Syndicate Bank admits third party guarantee as a guarantor to process a personal loan.
Syndicate Bank Personal Loan Balance Transfer
- advLower-Interest Rate
- Extended-Tenure for the Loan Repayment
- You may also get additional facilities associated with your loan, such as zero processing fee, etc. based on your Cibil rating.
Syndicate Bank Personal Loan Top Up
The top-up feature on your loan is the additional sum that you borrow from the bank on your existing loan. Syndicate Bank lets you avail of this feature if you have paid a minimum of nine regular EMIs without any break in payment. You can get a top-up with a minimum of ₹50,000 and a maximum of your already sanctioned loan amount.
FAQs About Syndicate Bank Personal Loan
✅ What is Syndicate Bank Personal Loan?
Syndicate Bank is the leading lender of retail assets in the country. Retail assets refer to the loans provided to the people. Whether it’s a marriage, a vacation, unplanned-expense or a planned one, a medical emergency, or a need to consolidate your loans, Syndicate Bank personal loans can be your one-stop solution. You can get a Syndicate Bank personal loan of up to ₹25 lakhs at good interest rates with minimal paperwork for quick disbursal.
Get rapid approval for your loan application form and trace it with the help of Dialabank.com. Apply now to get detailed information about the loan process.
✅ How does Syndicate Bank Personal Loan work?
The first step is to check for the eligibility for the Syndicate Bank Personal Loan, which can be done online. If you are a pre-approved Syndicate Bank customer, You can avail the loan within minutes, and for others, the loan disbursal on average consumes 4 hours.
You can avail up to Rs. 75 Lakhs with the lowest-interest rates depending on your eligibility criteria and CIBIL history. Payment of the loan can be made on an EMI basis or as agreed upon in the personal loan agreement.
✅ What is the Syndicate Bank Personal Loan rate of interest?
The personal loan rate of interest in Syndicate Bank is 9.99% p.a.
✅ What is the procedure of Syndicate Bank Personal Loan?
The procedure to avail a personal loan with Syndicate Bank is hassle-free. You can avail of a Syndicate Bank Personal Loan by visiting the nearest branch with your documents, through a Syndicate Bank ATM, or using Syndicate Bank’s YONO App. You can always contact and apply with Dialabank for safe processing and personalized assistance. The necessary steps consist:
- Calculation of loan amount needed as per your requirement
- Check your loan eligibility online or by visiting the bank’s branch.
- Approach the bank via your preferred mode (online or offline)
- Submit the required documents with the lending officer,
- Disbursement of loan amount once your application and documents have been verified and approved.
✅ How can I get Syndicate Bank Personal Loan?
Getting a Personal Loan from Syndicate Bank is an easy process as minimal documentation ensures a quick disbursement time. You just have to check your eligibility status and contact the bank online or by visiting the nearest bank branch. After submitting and confirmation of the necessary documents, the loan amount will be credited to your bank account within 4 hours.
✅ How to apply for Personal Loan in Syndicate Bank?
- Visit our website on Dialabank.
- Fill the online loan application form with your contact number.
- Submit all the document
✅ Why apply for Syndicate Bank Personal Loan?
Syndicate Bank is one of the major providers of personal loans in India; it offers the best loan features that come with a unique range of features and advantages. They provide personal loans at a low rate of interest with minimum documentation for a quick and hassle-free process. The avg disbursal time for a new customer is 4 hrs.
Payment of the loan can be made through EMIs or online payment options as the borrower prefers. The payment of loan tenure ranges from 1 to 5 years.
✅ How much EMI on Syndicate Bank Personal Loan?
EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) is the amount that is payable to the bank every month as part of the repayment of your loan. The EMI on Syndicate Bank personal loan is based on the loan sum, interest rate, and the loan’s tenure. It can be calculated simply by utilizing the EMI calculator on Dialabank’s website.
✅ How much CIBIL score is required for Syndicate Bank Personal Loan?
Your CIBIL score is a major factor involved in deciding your eligibility for a personal loan. Syndicate Bank requires you to have a CIBIL rating above 750 with 700 being the absolute lower limit. You can increase your CIBIL rating by making timely payments of your EMIs and credit cards.
✅ Minimum credit score needed for Syndicate Bank Personal Loan?
Syndicate Bank requires you to have a minimum credit score of 750 to become eligible for a personal loan.
✅ How to calculate Syndicate Bank Personal Loan EMI?
EMI on personal loan can be calculated using the formula, E = P x R x [(1+R)^N] / [(1+R)^N-1] where,
P= principal loan amount,
R= Interest rate,
N= Tenure of loan.
You can simply calculate your EMI online at Dialabank’s website for free and compare offers from different banks and finance companies.
✅ What can I use Syndicate Bank Personal Loan for?
Use your Syndicate Bank Personal Loan for many reasons ranging from small bill payments and daily expenses to a medical emergency and higher costs such as debt consolidation, wedding, etc. Fulfill all your money-related needs with a personal loan by applying online at Dialabank’s digital platform.
✅ Can I prepay Syndicate Bank Personal Loan?
When a borrower pays off their loan entirely or in part before the agreed due date, it is termed as prepayment or preclosure. Syndicate Bank gives you the option to prepay your loan provided that you have at least paid 12 month’s EMIs.
You will be charged with a pre-closure fee of up to 4% on your overdue loan amount depending on the count of EMIs left to pay.
✅ How to prepay Syndicate Bank Personal Loan?
Steps to prepay your Syndicate Bank Personal Loan:
- Collect the necessary documents (PAN, ID Proof, and any other loan documents)
- Visit your loan branch and ask for the overdue amount and pre-closure charges (if applicable).
- You will be asked to fill a form requesting the prepayment of the overdue loan amount.
- Pay the prepayment fee (cash up to Rs.49k, Cheque, or Demand Draft) and receive its acknowledgment slip.
- Your loan will get closed as soon as the bank receives the fund.
✅ How to repay Syndicate Bank Personal Loan?
You have the option of repaying your Syndicate Bank Personal Loan either by a SI on your indicated bank account to pay the EMI, online payment through different modes, or post-dated cheques given to the loan branch.
✅ How to repay Syndicate Bank Personal Loan online?
You can pay your loan EMI online in just five steps:
- Visit the payments page on Syndicate Bank’s Yono app.
- Click ‘PAY ONLINE’ and enter your ‘Loan Reference No.’ and your ‘Date of Birth’.
- Select your net-banker from the drop-down menu available and click on PAY.
- You will be safely redirected to the bank payment interface of your chosen net-banking method.
- Complete the payment, and you will get an online transaction confirmation. You can also pay your Syndicate Bank Personal Loan on Paytm.
✅ What documents are needed for Syndicate Bank Personal Loan?
Syndicate Bank provides easy hassle-free personal loans with minimal documents. You will need your Aadhar card/Voter ID, PAN card, Bank statement of the last three months, latest salary slips/ITR document.
For more info and personalized assistance, you can contact Dialabank’s financial helpline number.
✅ How to check Syndicate Bank Personal Loan status?
You have several options to check the status of your Syndicate Bank Personal Loan:
- You can also visit your lender branch and ask the banker for the same.
- Log In to the Syndicate Bank Yono Portal, Click on loans from the top ribbon and click on Enquire to check your loan status.
- Enter your loan application number on Syndicate Bank Yono and fill the required information to check the status of your loan by clicking on ‘Track’.
✅ How to get Syndicate Bank Personal Loan top-up?
Top up is the additional loan amount that can be taken from the existing bank of your current loan or at the time of balance transfer from your new bank. Syndicate Bank lets you avail of this facility if you have paid a minimum of 9 EMIs without any delays or cheque bounce.
You can receive a top-up of a minimum ₹50,000 and a maximum of your already sanctioned loan amount. You can check the online portal of Syndicate Bank for more offers or contact Dialabank for any financial help.
Table of Contents
- 1 Syndicate Bank Personal Loan Key Features
- 2 Benefits of Syndicate Bank Personal Loan
- 3 Syndicate Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Syndicate Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate, Fees & Other Charges
- 5 Syndicate Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
- 6 Personal Loan EMI Calculator for Syndicate Bank
- 7 How to apply for Syndicate Bank Personal Loan?
- 8 Personal Loan Verification Process
- 9 How to Login in Syndicate Bank Portal
- 10 How to check Syndicate Bank Personal Loan Statement?
- 11 Syndicate Bank Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
- 12 Syndicate Bank Customer Care
- 13 Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan at Dialabank
- 14 Important Aspects
- 15 Why should you apply for the Syndicate Bank Personal Loan with Dialabank?
- 16 How to Calculate EMIs for Syndicate Bank Personal Loan
- 17 Syndicate Bank Personal Loan Processing Time
- 18 Syndicate Bank Personal Loan Preclosure Charges
- 19 Pre Calculated EMI for Syndicate Bank Personal Loan
- 20 About Syndicate Bank Personal Loan
- 21 Types of Syndicate Bank Personal Loan
- 22 Syndicate Bank Personal Loan Balance Transfer
- 23 Syndicate Bank Personal Loan Top Up
- 24 FAQs About Syndicate Bank Personal Loan
- 24.1 ✅ What is Syndicate Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.2 ✅ How does Syndicate Bank Personal Loan work?
- 24.3 ✅ What is the Syndicate Bank Personal Loan rate of interest?
- 24.4 ✅ What is the procedure of Syndicate Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.5 ✅ How can I get Syndicate Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.6 ✅ How to apply for Personal Loan in Syndicate Bank?
- 24.7 ✅ Why apply for Syndicate Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.8 ✅ How much EMI on Syndicate Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.9 ✅ How much CIBIL score is required for Syndicate Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.10 ✅ Minimum credit score needed for Syndicate Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.11 ✅ How to calculate Syndicate Bank Personal Loan EMI?
- 24.12 ✅ What can I use Syndicate Bank Personal Loan for?
- 24.13 ✅ Can I prepay Syndicate Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.14 ✅ How to prepay Syndicate Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.15 ✅ How to repay Syndicate Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.16 ✅ How to repay Syndicate Bank Personal Loan online?
- 24.17 ✅ What documents are needed for Syndicate Bank Personal Loan?
- 24.18 ✅ How to check Syndicate Bank Personal Loan status?
- 24.19 ✅ How to get Syndicate Bank Personal Loan top-up?