Tata Capital Personal Loan Customer Care Number
Being one of the largest NBFCs in India Tata Capital provides various financial services to its customers. In order to provide maximum convenience to the customers. Tata ensures that customers get their queries and concerns addressed as soon as possible. There are various ways in which you can get in touch with the Tata customer care executive.
Tata Capital Personal Loan toll-free number
- You can call the customer care between Monday to Saturday
- The timings of call should ideally be between 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m
- Tollfree Number: 1800-209-6060
- Remember that you will not be able to connect on Sunday or on public holidays
- You can reach out to various officials until your queries are addressed
Tata Capital Customer Care Numbers
You can easily get all the contact details through Dialabank Personal Loan.
|Fax Number||+91 22-6610-6722|
|Tata Capital’s customer service||1800-209-6060|
Tata Capital Personal Loan Customer Care for NRIs
|USA||1866 42424 48|
|CANADA||8000 9114 001|
|SINGAPORE||011 800 0424 2448|
|KENYA||800 101 255|
Submitting a Complaint about Tata Capital Personal Loan
Tata Capital Website
- In case of any complaints or queries, you can always call on the toll-free number or drop an email
- If you are not satisfied with how your problem has been resolved, you can take further steps
- Go to the Tata Capital Website
- Click on the customer grievances page.
- Then click on the ‘Consumer finance’ Heading’. You will be asked to fill in the details of your complaint
- You will then get a response from the customer redressal officer.
- If your problem has not been resolved by the first complaint on the website, go to the same form again.
- This time file your complaint, under the ‘Level 3’ section.
- You also need to list out the reasons why the answer to the previous complaint was not satisfactory ‘
- A senior customer redressal officer will get in touch with you.
- If you still think that the query has not been answered, you need to file the same complaint under Level 4.
- The chief customer redressal officer will get in touch with you
- If the complaint has still not been resolved you need to contact the Reserve Bank Of India
The Reserve Bank of India
Department of Non-Banking Supervision
Mumbai Regional Office, 3rd floor
Opposite Mumbai Central Railway Station
Mumbai 400 008
- Email:[email protected]
Online Assistance for Queries, Feedback, or Complaints
Tata Capital has a very good support system for its online customers. They can get all the information that they need as well as give their feedback and complaints. There are separate steps for the existing customers and the new customers to get in touch with the bank. You can contact Dialabank for any kind of assistance around the clock by calling on 9878981166.
For Existing Customers
- You need to visit the official Tata Capital website
- Go to the Customer Care section and click on the Customer Service
- Provide all the information that is asked
- You also need to provide your contact information
- You can type in your queries in the comment section
- It will be addressed as soon as possible
For the New Customers
- Firstly, you need to go to the registered website
- Click on the ‘Tata Capital Customer Care’
- You will find a tab called ‘apply now’
- Enter your name and your contact details
- Fill in your city details
- Choose ‘Personal Loan’ under the product
- You also need to click Yes, if you are an existing customer
- Cross verify all the details and submit
One of the Interesting features of the Tata Capital Personal Loan is that there are various levels in which you can file your complaint.
Level 1: Includes the redressal through the customer care number and email.
Level 2: If you are not satisfied with the service in level 1, you can always file your complaint under level 2. A Customer Redressal Officer will contact you as soon as possible.
Level 3: If your complaint has not been resolved in level 2. File your complaint in Level 3. Senior Customer Redressal Officer will get in touch with you.
Level 4: You can get in touch with the Chief Customer Redressal Officer. You will get the answer to your query in two working days.
Level 5: If your queries are still unanswered you can get in touch with the RBI directly through this address.
The Reserve Bank of India,
Department of Non-Banking Supervision,
Mumbai Regional Office, 3rd Floor,
Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station,
Byculla, Mumbai – 400 008
Email id: [email protected]
Principal Nodal Officer Details
Mr. Vaman N., Nodal Officer
Tata Capital Financial Services Ltd,
No.82/1, 1st Floor, Krishna Tower,
Richmond Road, Opp. Tata Motor
Finance, Near Wakf Board,
Bangalore – 560025
Tel No.: 080-67733103
Mr. Deepak Aggarwal, Nodal
Tata Capital Financial Services ltd.
SCO-4, Sector-16, Faridabad
Tel No.: 0129-4366108
Mr. Sumanta Saha, Nodal Officer
Tata Capital Financial Services Ltd,
11th Floor, P S Srijan Tech Park, DN
52, Saltlake, Sector V, Kolkata –
Tel No.: 033-66208994
Mr. Rajesh Kumar, Nodal Officer
Tata Capital Financial Services
Limited, Lodha I-Think Techno
Campus Building, Building A, 4th
Floor, Off Pokhran Road No 2,
Thane (West) 400 607
Tel No.: 022-61827365
Table of Contents
- 1 Tata Capital Personal Loan Customer Care Number
- 2 Tata Capital Customer Care Numbers
- 3 Tata Capital Personal Loan Customer Care for NRIs
- 4 Submitting a Complaint about Tata Capital Personal Loan
- 5 Online Assistance for Queries, Feedback, or Complaints
- 6 Grievance Redressal