TATA Capital Personal Loan Key Features Jul 27 2021
|Age||21 – 60 (at loan maturity)|
|CIBIL score Criteria||Minimum 750 or above|
|TATA Capital Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.99% per annum|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs 2148|
|Tenure||12 to 72 months|
|TATA Capital Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
|Prepayment Charges||4.5% on the outstanding principal|
|Part Payment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||₹75,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||₹ 25 Lakhs|
Each Feature Explained in Detail Below
TATA Capital personal loan interest rates and Charges
|TATA Capital Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.99% per Annum|
|TATA Capital Personal Loan Processing Charges||1% of Loan Amount|
|Prepayment Charges||36 months: 2% of loan principal outstanding”}”>NIL|
|Stamp Duty||As per state laws|
|Cheque Bounce Charges||As per bank terms|
All About TATA Capital Personal Loan
TATA Capital Personal Loan Status
You can check the status of your TATA Capital Personal Loan by the following methods –
- You can visit your loan branch and ask the banker for the same.
- Log In to the TATA Capital Net banking Portal, Click on loans from the top ribbon and click on Enquire to check the status of your loan.
TATA Capital Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
The tata personal loan eligibility criteria are as follows:
|CIBIL score Criteria||750 and Above|
|Age Criteria||21-60 years|
|Min Income Criteria||Rs 15000/month|
TATA Capital personal loan Fees & Other Charges
|10.49% to 18.00% per annum|
Up to 2.5% of the Loan Amt
Min ₹ 1000 and Max ₹ 25000
No prepayment is allowed until 12 EMIs are paid
No foreclosure is allowed until 12 EMIs are paid
13-24 months: 4% of loan principal outstanding
As per state laws
Cheque Bounce Chgs
₹ 550/chq + GST
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
2% p.m.(on overdue amount)
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
TATA Capital Personal Loan Documents
|Form||Duly filled application form|
|Proof of Identity||Copy of:
> Driving License
> Aadhar Card
> Voter ID Card
|Proof of Address||Rent Agreement (Min. 1 year of stay)
Passport (Proof of permanent residence)
|Proof of Income||> ITR: Last two Assessment years
> Salary Slip: Last 6 months
> Bank Statement: Last 3 months
Tata capital personal loan emi calculator for TATA Capital
Click here to know more about– EMI Calculator
TATA Capital Personal Loan Comparison with Other Banks
|Bank||Interest Rate||Tenure||Loan Amount & Proc Fee|
|Tata Capital||9.99%||12 to 72 months||Up to Rs. 25lakh / 1% to 2% of Loan Amount|
|HDFC Bank||11.25% to 21.50%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 40 lakh / Up to 2.50% of the loan amount|
|Bajaj Finserv||Starting from 12.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 25 lakh / Up to 3.99% of the loan amount|
|Axis Bank||15.75% to 24%||12 to 60 months||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15 lakh / Up to 2% of the loan amount|
|Citibank||Starting from 10.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 30 lakh / Up to 3% of the loan amount|
|ICICI Bank||11.50% to 19.25%||12 to 60 months||Upto Rs. 20 lakh / Up to 2.25% of the loan amount|
Why should you apply for the TATA Capital Personal Loan with Dialabank?
Dialabank helps you choose the best option of banks by providing you with the updated market comparison of various banks and make the right choice. We at Dialabank have already helped thousands of people to get the loan they need without any issue, and we look forward to continuing in doing so. Apply with us today to get the offers and exclusive deals on TATA Capital Personal Loan.
Call us at 9878981166 to avail of the TATA Capital Personal Loan.
How to Calculate EMIs for TATA Capital Personal Loan
You can easily calculate the EMIs on your loan; you just require the basic information regarding the loan –
- Amount of the Loan
- Rate of Interest
Just put these values in the calculator below to find the exact amount payable each month.
TATA Capital Personal Loan Processing Time
TATA Capital usually takes two weeks or 15 days when it comes to the Processing of Personal Loan Applications. However, TATA Capital approves the loan in just a few hours to a maximum of 1-3 days to its pre-approved already existing account holders.
TATA Capital Personal Loan Preclosure Charges
TATA Capital gives you the option of pre-closing your loan after a period of a minimum of 12 months of taking the loan and paying 12 successful EMIs on your mortgage. However, TATA Capital charges a Prepayment or Pre-closure charge; if you wish to do so we have listed the fees below:
|13 to 24 months||4.5%|
|25 to 36 months||5%|
|more than 36 months||2%|
Documents Bank Required for Preclosure of TATA Capital Personal Loan
Generally, the following documents are required to foreclose your TATA Capital personal loan:
- A valid photo identity proof
- Loan Account Statement
- Cheque/ demand draft/ cash to make the payment
TATA Capital Personal Loan Foreclosure Benefits
Given below are a few key benefits of foreclosing your TATA Capital personal loan:
Foreclosure / Full Prepayment
- Helps you save on the overall interest payout.
- Frees you from the burden of regular loan repayments.
- It enables you to save on the interest component.
- You also have the advantage of either paying a reduced EMI amount or having a shorter loan tenure.
TATA Capital Prepayment Facility
TATA Capital also offers the prepayment facility to help the customers pay off the entire outstanding or a part of it. If you have a surplus amount of money in hand and meeting the below criteria then you can pay a part of your principal outstanding amount to reduce the same. This will also help in saving interest accrued on the principal amount. Know more about this facility below.
- Prepayment will be allowed subject to the successful payment of the first 12 EMIs
- Prepayment will be allowed a maximum of twice during the entire tenure of the loan
- Prepayment is allowed only once a year
- At any point in time, the prepayment will not exceed 25% of Principal Outstanding
Charges to be paid on Prepayment
- 13-24 Months – 4% of the outstanding loan balance
- 25-36 Months – 3% of the outstanding loan balance
- More than 36 Months – 2% of the outstanding loan balance
Pre Calculated EMI for TATA Capital Personal Loan
|Loan Amount (Rs.) and Interest Rate||Monthly EMI Payout (Rs.)|
|1-year loan tenure||2-year loan tenure||3-year loan tenure||4-year loan tenure||5-year loan tenure|
|5 lakh @ 11.25% p.a.||Rs. 44,249||Rs. 23,362||Rs. 16,429||Rs. 12,984||Rs. 10,934|
|10 lakh @ 13% p.a.||Rs. 89,317||Rs. 47,542||Rs. 33,694||Rs. 26,827||Rs. 22,753|
|20 lakh @ 15% p.a.||Rs. 1,80,517||Rs. 96,973||Rs. 69,331||Rs. 55,661||Rs. 47,580|
TATA Capital Personal Loan for Salaried Employees
TATA Capital offers Personal Loan for Salaried Employees at attractive rates of interest. The amount that you get a loan depends on the Company that you work for, The take-home salary of the employee, and the city of residence of the employee. TATA Capital offers these loans for a tenure of 12-60 months and provides instant approval along with funds to pre-approved customers.
TATA Capital Personal Loan for Self Employed Individuals
TATA Capital’s Personal Loan for Self Employees is a loan product offered to self-employed individuals and in need of funds. The bank provides them with attractive rates of interest on their personal loan and tenure of 12-60 months. However, as compared to Salaried Employees, you have to present more documents here as you need to provide the bank with sufficient documents related to your business to prove its continuity as well as your steady income.
TATA Capital Personal Loan for Tcs Employees
- Exclusive personal loans with a reasonable interest rate of 11.25% p.a.
- EMI for personal loans starts at Rs.2178 per lakh when terms and conditions are met.
- The hassle-free documentation process for TCS employees.
- Pre-approved personal loans for eligible TCS employees.
- Interest rate starting at 11.99% p.a for superbike loans.
- Great offers on home loans with an interest rate of 9.45% p.a and discount interest rate for women at Rs.9.40% p.a.
TATA Capital Moratorium Process
The process to stop your loan EMIs at TATA Capital is as follows-
- Visit the TATA Capital website or use the mobile app
- Click on the link where the option of moratorium period is popping out
- On the application page, mention your registered mobile number, name, email address
- After that enter your date of birth and select the type of loan
- Enter your loan number and mention your EMI amount
- Then make a decision and choose a suitable service
- Click on the EMI deferment option that says I agree to pay the accrued interest on the outstanding balance
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- The bank will check the details thoroughly and process your moratorium request
- You’ll be given a reference upon the successful completion of the process. on your registered mobile number and email address
However, if you don’t want to defer EMI, you must click on the second option after the deferment option. This will ensure EMI payments as scheduled with no extra interest charged on it.
- and select the defer option if your answer is yes otherwise your EMI debited as it was doing in the past
TATA Capital representatives can also get in touch with you via WhatsApp or call regarding the moratorium process.
TATA Capital Personal Loan Special Pricing
If a customer is looking for INR 15 lakh of the loan amount or more than that below rates would be applicable.
|Loan Amount||IRR||Processing Fee (+GST)|
|Loan amount >=15 lakh*||10.50%||INR 3999|
*Terms & conditions apply
This offer is not applicable for Top-up/ Enhancement/ Existing loan amount closure.
If a customer is looking for a Balance transfer and a fresh loan of above INR 10 lakh above, the below offer is available.
|NTH||Loan Amount||IRR||Processing Fee (+GST)|
|>=50000||Loan amount >=10 lakh*||10.50%||INR 3999|
*Terms & conditions apply
- Not applicable on Existing loan closure
- Not applicable for Credit card BT
How to Manage TATA Capital Personal Loan
Here are the 4 tips that will help you manage your loans:
- Pay On Time: The first step is to avoid late fees and penalties. The best way to do that is by paying your monthly payments on time every month. This also hits the credit score. These are needless and all too common consequences that will work against your financial condition.
If you have just taken a personal loan or are about to, the best way to manage your loan is by making a monthly payment on your loan as soon as you receive the loan. By being a payment ahead of your installment plan you will have a buffer against a missed payment.
- Pay More Than Your Minimum: Paying beforehand is a good option for managing your plans but paying a little extra every month keeps you ahead of your loan term and provides you with some other financial bonuses.
Moreover, paying extra on your loan reduces the length of the repayment plan. This will help you clear the debt and allows you to regain your financial independence sooner. It will also reduce the rate of interest you owe and thus, saving you money in the long run.
Paying off your debts faster also leads to an improvement in your credit score. A lower credit score will benefit you in several ways, like dropping down payments and rate of interest.
- Consolidate Your Loans: For debtors managing multiple personal loans, consolidation could be the best way to simplify your debt repayment. Debt Consolidation is when you take a large loan to repay all the other loans you have taken. So, instead of paying multiple lenders every month with different rates of interests and needs, one can make a single payment to one provider.
Debt Consolidation is helpful if you can save an interest rate on a new loan that is lower than the average interest rate of the earlier loans.
The only disadvantage that lies here is that one will likely end up having to reimburse the debt quicker than before. Before consolidating your debt, make sure that you can make the payments on a new loan. This may also help to reimburse large portions of your loans on credit rather than with a single loan, consolidating it into more controllable pieces.
- Credit Score: Last but not the least, always keep a close watch on your credit score while reimbursing a personal loan. The credit score plays a major role in finances and has an important relationship with the loans taken out. How you manage your loans is reflected in your credit score. On the other hand, falling behind on your payments will subordinate the credit score. Thus, a higher credit score is important.
Different Personal Loan offers by TATA Capital
TATA Capital Doctor Loan
Doctors and medical professionals can apply for a personal loan from TATA Capital and enjoy a range of offers and deals curated to their personal and professional needs.
TATA Capital Marriage Loan
Marriages are one of the costliest events in Indian households. TATA Capital has personal loan offers with a low-interest rate and high loan quantum to meet your wedding expenses.
TATA Capital Personal Loan for Government Employees
Government employees can apply for a TATA Capital personal loan to meet their financial expenses. The bank has personal loan offers to meet your different monetary needs.
TATA Capital Personal Loan Offers for Government Employees
|Offers By Government||Number of Companies||Processing Fee(% of the Loan Amount||IRR|
|Miniratna, Navratna, and Maharasthra||55||1.50%||13.49%|
|Employees from the Railway Department||All||1.50%||16.50%|
|CISF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB and BSF||All||1.50%||14.75%|
State and Central Government Officers:
|Government Officer Division A (GA) and Division B (GB)||NTH>24k||2%||16.75%|
TATA Capital Personal Loan for Pensioners
Government employees can fulfill their post-retirement financial needs by applying for a personal loan with TATA Capital. The bank has special offers for all the pensioners with their pension account with the bank.
TATA Capital Personal Loan Balance Transfer
Personal Loan Balance Transfer refers to a process where you shift your loan from one lending institution to another. In this, your new bank pays off your previous loan and gives you the loan. You get many benefits if you do this, but you may have to pay the foreclosure charges associated with that loan along with the Processing fee on your new loan. Some of the benefits are listed below –
- Lower Interest Rate
- Extended Tenure for the Repayment
- You may also get additional features associated with your loan, such as no processing fee, etc. based on your CIBIL score.
TATA Capital Personal Loan Top Up
Top up facility on your loan is the additional amount that you borrow from the bank on your existing loan. TATA Capital lets you avail this facility if you have paid at least nine regular EMIs without any hindrances in payment. You can get a top-up of min ₹50,000 and a maximum of your already sanctioned loan amount.
TATA Capital Bank Personal Loan Overdraft Facility
An individual overdraft is a credit office that licenses you to pull out an all-out as and when required. You can likewise repay the got out absolutely at whatever point the condition is ideal. From this time forward, it is potentially the most preferred credit decisions that profited to meet changing individual supporting necessities unbounded.
Apply for an overdraft office as a TATA Capital Bank Personal Loan. The flexible improvement office has all the gigantic features of a feeble overdraft credit.
TATA Capital Home Renovation Loan
For customers who plan to have their house renovated, TATA Capital provides home improvement loans. This personal loan will finance critical repairs or assist the borrower in bringing into their home new appliances, fixtures, and furniture. Four of the TATA Capital Home Renovation Loan’s key features are:
- For TATA Capital, the home improvement loan interest rate starts at as low as 11.25 percent.
- For a credit amount of up to Rs. 20 Lakh, individuals can apply to renovate their house.
- TATA Capital’s home improvement loan includes minimal paperwork that makes the whole loan process hassle-free.
- Usually, after the bank accepts the application, the loan amount is credited to the account within 72 hours.
TATA Capital Holiday Loan
The Holiday Loan of TATA Capital will help you with a minor issue in planning your dream get-away. This individual TATA Capital advance will subsidize a variety of expenses related to excursions, including booking travel tickets, hotel facilities, guided tours, and so on The main highlights of the TATA Capital Holiday Loan are:
- Holiday loan financing costs start at 11.25 percent p.a.
- You can do a measure of up to Rs 20 Lakh without a lot of a stretch profit, so your dream excursion will not be ruined because of a monetary crunch.
- Streamlined and minimal paperwork ensures the basic and clear financing of your get-away.
- Brisk planning and disbursement of progress that is specifically attributed to your record.
TATA Capital Fresher Funding
In either case, a dominant part of insecure individual credits is based on individuals with a customary pay TATA Capital’s Fresher Funding is outstanding. This TATA Capital credit alternative is intended to assist freshers, such as continuing alumni searching for their first job for example. Some significant highlights of individual credit from TATA Capital Fresher Funding are as follows:
- Amount of credit up to Rs 1.5 lakh
- Candidates must be 21 years of age, at any rate.
- The speed of interest for Fresher Funding depends on the profile of the candidate, the financial record/score, the candidate’s age, and region.
TATA Capital NRI Personal Loan
TATA Capital provides a person advance specifically for NRIs, recognizing the necessities and dreams of NRIs. An Indian inhabitant should be the primary advance nominee, and a nearby family member must be the co-candidate NRI. The following highlights include the Individual Loan for NRIs.
- TATA Capital provides individual NRI advances of up to Rs. 10 lakh with adaptable end-use advances.
- NRI Personal Loan funding costs start at 15.49 percent p.a.
- A residence of as long as three years is included in the credit.
TATA Capital Personal Loan Pre-closure Online
TATA Capital enables a Personal loan borrower to make a pre-closure or a pre-payment of a loan. However, you will be able to prepay your TATA Capital Personal Loan only after 12 months after you have procured your loan and after paying 12 EMIs plus the foreclosure charges that may be applicable. If you meet this requirement, you can repay your personal loan before the original due date and close your loan early.
TATA Capital Personal Loan Process Steps
Step 1: Determine your requirement
Figure out why you need a Personal Loan and how much you need. For example, you may need a loan to fund your wedding or to renovate your home. And you may need just Rs. 1 lac or Rs. 10 lac.
Step 2: Check loan eligibility
Once you know how much you need, you should check whether you are eligible. You can visit the TATA Capital Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria online, to find out how much you can borrow as a Personal Loan. TATA Capital offers loans up to Rs. 40 lac.
Step 3: Calculate monthly installments
Use an online EMI tool to calculate your approximate loan repayments every month. You can modify the interest rate and tenure to match your monthly income, like on the TATA Capital Personal Loan EMI Calculator. TATA Capital offers pocket-friendly EMIs on all its Personal Loans starting at Rs. 2149 per lac * (T&C).
Step 4: Approach the bank
You can apply for a Personal Loan with TATA Capital in various ways: Via Net Baning, online on the TATA Capital website, at an ATM, or by visiting a branch.
Step 5: Submit documents
Next, find out what documents are required for a Personal Loan. You will usually need income proof (bank statements, salary slips or IT returns), address proof, and ID proof. Hand over copies of your Personal Loan documents at the bank.
Wait for funds to be remitted to your account. TATA Capital disburses funds for pre-approved loans to customers in 10 seconds*, and for non-TATA Capital customers in 4 hours.
That’s how to get a Personal Loan in 5 easy steps!
TATA Capital Personal Loan Prepayment Charges
If you are a salaried applicant, you can pre-pay your TATA Capital Personal Loan only after paying 12 equated monthly installments completely.
The pre-payment charges for salaried applicants are as follows:
- 4% of the outstanding principal amount for 13 to 24 months.
- 5% of the outstanding principal amount for 25 to 36 months.
- 2% of the outstanding principal amount for more than 36 months.
Apply Online for TATA Capital Personal Loan
You may apply for TATA Capital Personal Loans online by visiting the TATA Capitals online portal and filling the form for applying for a personal loan, or you can simply follow the given steps for applying for a TATA Capital Personal Loan –
- Visit DialaBank.
- Fill the Application form and submit it.
- Wait for an instant call from one of our Relationship Managers who are experts in this field.
- Get personalized service for availing Personal Loan by comparing the features of various banks and selecting the one which personalized according to your needs.
The personal loan verification process
The following main measures are included in the verification process for a personal loan:
Step 1: Your preferred lender receives your online loan application after you have submitted your online application on Dialabank.com / Dialabank App.
Step 2: The lender’s representative will then contact you to check the details of the application and arrange for the documentation needed for your loan application to be picked up.
Step 3: The personal loan application is accepted after the records have been obtained and successfully checked.
Stage 4: The loan is disbursed once the loan agreement is signed by the borrower.
TATA Capital Personal Loan Status Online
You can check the status of your tata capital personal loan status online by the following methods –
- Proceed to the Loan Application Status page on the TATA Capital’s Official Website.
- Enter essential credentials such as loan application no, registered mobile no, etc. to view your refreshed TATA Capital personal loan application.
How to login in TATA Capital portal
- Check the official website of TATA Capital.
- Click on ‘Login’ in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Using your User ID and Password or reported mobile number to log in
How to Check Your Loan Statement
By following the means given below, clients can download the bank’s very own credit proclamation:
- Visit the bank’s official site.
- Select ‘Link’ and choose ‘Administration Requests’ from the drop-down list.
- On the following page that opens, click ‘Individual Loan Linked’ under the ‘Advances’ menu.
- First, click on ‘Solicitation for Loan Account Statement’.
- To profit from the bank’s very own credit explanation, log in using your User ID and the hidden word or using your enlisted flexible number and OTP.
TATA Capital Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the cross-country lockout antagonistically influenced multiple borrowers and a multi-month ban on various term advances was declared to moderate its effect to a particular degree. The RBI-commanded one-time gain of TATA Capital’s individual credit reconstruction was announced by TATA Capital after the half-year ban had expired. This instrument is intended to offer relief to those borrowers who are not yet able to begin repayment of their usual EMI due to the pandemic’s continuing money-related difficulties.
The TATA Capital’s credit target system proposes an additional ban of as long as two years or an extension in the existing reimbursement time period to decrease EMI installments from month to month. As a primary concern, it is imperative that the rebuilding of your TATA Capital individual credit will result in additional premium charges well beyond those of the first advance. Consequently, if anything else fails with the intention of not ending up defaulting on your great credit, this relief instrument can only be used.
TATA Capital Customer Care
Customers can contact the TATA Capital customer care via any of the following means:
- By Phone: You can call TATA Capital on 9878981166 (toll-free)
- Callback Request: You can also request a call back by visiting the bank’s website
- Online Chatbot: You can also get your queries answered by the iPal chatbot online
- Branch Visit: You can visit the nearby TATA Capital branch to get your queries.
Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan on Dialabank
In applying for a personal advance on the Dialabank platform, there are numerous points of interest. Some of them are provided underneath:
- 24 x 7 Accessibility: Anytime and wherever you can get to the Dialabank platform, and in this way, apply for an individual advance whenever your home or office is relaxed.
- Multiple moneylenders on a solitary stage: com empowers you to receive individual credit deals on a solitary stage from different scheduled loan specialists and thus removes the need to visit various bank sites or branches.
- Know EMI in a split second: With the individual advance EMI calculator, you can check the EMIs you would be paying on an individual credit even before you apply for one. It will assist you with acquiring the suitable sum that you can without much of a stretch reimburse and have a helpful reimbursement plan.
- Liberated from cost: Additionally, you are not needed to pay any charges when you apply for an individual advance on Dialabank.com
How to get the best offer on TATA Capital Personal Loan?
You can get the best personal interest rates from TATA Capital subject to an assessment of your loan amount, salary, other obligation company you work with, and loan tenure. The following factors determine the personal loan rate of interest you can expect to get from TATA Capital:
How does TATA Capital Personal Loan work, Here is the process
|Maximum Annual Percentage Rate (APR)||11% to 22.5%|
|A representative example of the total cost of the loan, including all applicable fees||
Here is an illustration of the total cost of the loan:
Some important angles that you should consider when applying for an individual TATA Capital credit are given below:
- When applying for a personal advance, it is nice to review your financial evaluation in any situation. A good credit evaluation builds up the chances of your credit endorsement and can cause you to benefit from an individual advance on better terms.
- It is wise to think about the cost of an individual credit (premium expense and all fair expenditures and charges) provided by various moneylenders on Dialabank.com before deciding on a particular bank.
- Acquire as per the ability to need and reimbursement. Try not to gain just because you’re willing to get a higher number. It just adds to the cost of your advantage and has not many benefits over the long haul.
- Try not to apply for individual advances concurrently with separate moneylenders. This shows that you are ready for credit and raises the number of complicated demands for your credit report, which can have an antagonistic impact on your credit rating.
FAQs About TATA Capital Personal Loan
✅ How to apply for TATA Capital Personal Loan?
You can apply for a personal loan with TATA Capital by visiting the nearest branch of TATA Capital or by a simple form submission with Dialabank. With Dialabank, you get the benefit to apply from anywhere and get quick online approval.
✅ What is the Interest Rate for TATA Capital Personal Loan?
TATA Capital’s interest rate is 9.99% per annum for its personal loan products.
✅ What is the minimum age for getting a Personal Loan from TATA Capital?
You should be 21 years old to apply for a personal loan with TATA Capital.
✅ What is the maximum age for getting a Personal Loan from TATA Capital?
The maximum age for getting a personal loan from TATA Capital is 60 years.
✅ What is the minimum loan amount for TATA Capital Personal Loan?
The minimum loan amount for a Personal Loan from TATA Capital is Rs 75,000.
✅ What is the maximum loan amount for TATA Capital Personal Loan?
TATA Capital lets you take a maximum loan amount of Rs. 25 lakhs under the personal loan scheme.
✅ What are the documents required for TATA Capital Personal Loan?
You will require an Aadhaar card/Voter ID, PAN card, salary slips/ITR, and two recently clicked photographs for a personal loan from TATA Capital.
✅ What is the Processing Fee for TATA Capital Personal Loan?
TATA Capital charges a processing fee of 1% of the loan amount plus GST for the personal loan.
✅ How to get TATA Capital Personal Loan for Self Employed?
TATA Capital has special offers for self-employed borrowers to meet their monetary needs. You must have provided the ITR files of the last three years as your income proof.
✅ What is the Maximum Loan Tenure for TATA Capital Personal Loan?
The maximum tenure duration for a personal loan from TATA Capital is 72 months.
✅ What should be the CIBIL Score for TATA Capital Personal Loan?
You should have a CIBIL score of 750 or above for availing of a personal loan from TATA Capital.
✅ Do I have a preapproved offer for TATA Capital Personal Loan?
You can check out your preapproved personal loan offers from TATA Capital with Dialabank. All you have to do is fill the form, and we will check out all the offers for you and get back to you to help you choose the best one.
✅ How to calculate EMI for TATA Capital Personal Loan?
You can use the tata capital personal loan calculator (EMI calculator) accessible at Dialabank’s website to calculate your personal loan EMIs from TATA Capital.
✅ How to pay TATA Capital Personal Loan EMI?
Your personal loan EMIs from TATA Capital are automatically minus from your bank account on a monthly basis. You can also use the net-banking facility of TATA Capital for the payment of your personal loan.
✅ How to close TATA Capital Personal Loan?
You will pay all the outstanding personal loan amount of your personal loan and then contact the branch of TATA Capital to receive your no dues certificate.
✅ How to check the Tata capital personal loan application status?
You will need the visit the TATA Capital branch to check the status of your personal loan. Alternatively, you can visit Dialabank and fill a simple form to let us do the hard work for you.
✅ How to close the Tata capital personal loan payment online?
Closing of a personal loan from TATA Capital requires the following steps:
- Visit the net-banking page of TATA Capital.
- Go to the tata capital personal loan login page and fill in your details.
- Pay your personal loan and save the transaction receipt.
✅ How to pay TATA Capital Personal Loan EMI Online?
Your personal loan EMI can be paid using the net-banking facility of TATA Capital. Dialabank lets you compare offers and deals from different banks to choose the best, to avail of a low-EMI personal loan. All you have to do is fill a simple form, and we will do the rest for you.
✅ How to check Personal Loan Balance in TATA Capital?
To check the personal loan balance in TATA Capital, you will contact the customer care number of TATA Capital. If you are searching for low-interest personal loans, you can visit Dialabank and fill a simple form for Personal Loan Balance Transfer, and we will do the hard work for you.
✅ How to download TATA Capital Personal Loan Statement?
The personal loan statement of TATA Capital can be downloaded through the TATA Capital mobile banking app. You can visit the online platform of Dialabank and fill a simple form to compare and know about all the offers that we have for you.
✅ How to Top Up Personal Loan in TATA Capital?
If you require a top-up on your personal loan from TATA Capital, you will have to visit the bank branch and contact the loan officer. You can also fill a simple form with Dialabank at Personal Loan Top Up and leave the rest to us.
✅ What happens if I don’t pay my TATA Capital Personal Loan EMIs?
Tata capital personal loan emi payment online may charge you with a penal interest if you don’t pay your personal loan EMIs. You can apply for a balance transfer through Dialabank to get low-interest personal loans.
✅ How to find the TATA Capital Personal Loan account number?
You will contact your TATA Capital loan branch to know your personal loan account number. You may also fill out the form available at Dialabank and let us do all the work for you.
✅ What is the tata capital personal loan customer care number?
Contact 9878981166 for any queries.
✅Is there any scope for tata capital personal loan online payment?
Yes, it is possible. Contact 9878981166 for any queries.
✅ How to pay the tata capital personal loan part payment online?
- Go to the Tata Capital loan payment page on Paytm.
- Enter your Loan Account Number.
- Enter your Mobile Number.
- Click on Get Payable Amount.
- Check your due amount and proceed to pay.
✅What are the Tata Capital Personal Loan pre-closure charges?
TATA Capital gives you the option of pre-closing your loan after a period of a minimum of 12 months of taking the loan and paying 12 successful EMIs on your mortgage. However, TATA Capital charges a Prepayment or Pre-closure charge. Refer to the table mentioned above.
✅What is the Tata Capital personal loan closure procedure?
- Visit the bank with the complete set of documents (as mentioned above).
- You may be required to fill a form or write a letter requesting pre-closure of the Personal Loan account.
- Pay the pre-closure amount.
- Sign the required documents, if any.
- Take acknowledgment of the balance amount you have paid.
✅What is the TATA Capital Bank Personal Loan Overdraft Facility?
An individual overdraft is a credit office that licenses you to pull out an all-out as and when required. You can likewise repay the got out absolutely at whatever point the condition is ideal. From this time forward, it is potentially the most preferred credit decisions that profited to meet changing individual supporting necessities unbounded. Apply for an overdraft office as a TATA Capital Bank Personal Loan.
TATA Capital Personal Loan News
Table of Contents
- 1 TATA Capital Personal Loan Key Features Jul 27 2021
- 2 TATA Capital personal loan interest rates and Charges
- 3 All About TATA Capital Personal Loan
- 4 TATA Capital Personal Loan Status
- 5 TATA Capital Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 6 TATA Capital personal loan Fees & Other Charges
- 7 TATA Capital Personal Loan Documents
- 8 Tata capital personal loan emi calculator for TATA Capital
- 9 TATA Capital Personal Loan Comparison with Other Banks
- 10 How to Calculate EMIs for TATA Capital Personal Loan
- 11 TATA Capital Personal Loan Processing Time
- 12 TATA Capital Personal Loan Preclosure Charges
- 13 Documents Bank Required for Preclosure of TATA Capital Personal Loan
- 14 TATA Capital Personal Loan Foreclosure Benefits
- 15 TATA Capital Prepayment Facility
- 16 Pre Calculated EMI for TATA Capital Personal Loan
- 17 TATA Capital Personal Loan for Salaried Employees
- 18 TATA Capital Personal Loan for Self Employed Individuals
- 19 TATA Capital Personal Loan for Tcs Employees
- 20 TATA Capital Moratorium Process
- 21 TATA Capital Personal Loan Special Pricing
- 22 How to Manage TATA Capital Personal Loan
- 23 Different Personal Loan offers by TATA Capital
- 23.1 TATA Capital Doctor Loan
- 23.2 TATA Capital Marriage Loan
- 23.3 TATA Capital Personal Loan for Government Employees
- 23.4 TATA Capital Personal Loan Offers for Government Employees
- 23.5 State and Central Government Officers:
- 23.6 TATA Capital Personal Loan for Pensioners
- 23.7 TATA Capital Personal Loan Balance Transfer
- 23.8 TATA Capital Personal Loan Top Up
- 23.9 TATA Capital Bank Personal Loan Overdraft Facility
- 23.10 TATA Capital Home Renovation Loan
- 23.11 TATA Capital Holiday Loan
- 23.12 TATA Capital Fresher Funding
- 23.13 TATA Capital NRI Personal Loan
- 24 TATA Capital Personal Loan Pre-closure Online
- 25 TATA Capital Personal Loan Process Steps
- 26 TATA Capital Personal Loan Prepayment Charges
- 27 Apply Online for TATA Capital Personal Loan
- 28 The personal loan verification process
- 29 TATA Capital Personal Loan Status Online
- 30 How to login in TATA Capital portal
- 31 How to Check Your Loan Statement
- 32 TATA Capital Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
- 33 TATA Capital Customer Care
- 34 Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan on Dialabank
- 35 How to get the best offer on TATA Capital Personal Loan?
- 36 How does TATA Capital Personal Loan work, Here is the process
- 37 Important Aspects
- 38 FAQs About TATA Capital Personal Loan
- 38.1 ✅ How to apply for TATA Capital Personal Loan?
- 38.2 ✅ What is the Interest Rate for TATA Capital Personal Loan?
- 38.3 ✅ What is the minimum age for getting a Personal Loan from TATA Capital?
- 38.4 ✅ What is the maximum age for getting a Personal Loan from TATA Capital?
- 38.5 ✅ What is the minimum loan amount for TATA Capital Personal Loan?
- 38.6 ✅ What is the maximum loan amount for TATA Capital Personal Loan?
- 38.7 ✅ What are the documents required for TATA Capital Personal Loan?
- 38.8 ✅ What is the Processing Fee for TATA Capital Personal Loan?
- 38.9 ✅ How to get TATA Capital Personal Loan for Self Employed?
- 38.10 ✅ What is the Maximum Loan Tenure for TATA Capital Personal Loan?
- 38.11 ✅ What should be the CIBIL Score for TATA Capital Personal Loan?
- 38.12 ✅ Do I have a preapproved offer for TATA Capital Personal Loan?
- 38.13 ✅ How to calculate EMI for TATA Capital Personal Loan?
- 38.14 ✅ How to pay TATA Capital Personal Loan EMI?
- 38.15 ✅ How to close TATA Capital Personal Loan?
- 38.16 ✅ How to check the Tata capital personal loan application status?
- 38.17 ✅ How to close the Tata capital personal loan payment online?
- 38.18 ✅ How to pay TATA Capital Personal Loan EMI Online?
- 38.19 ✅ How to check Personal Loan Balance in TATA Capital?
- 38.20 ✅ How to download TATA Capital Personal Loan Statement?
- 38.21 ✅ How to Top Up Personal Loan in TATA Capital?
- 38.22 ✅ What happens if I don’t pay my TATA Capital Personal Loan EMIs?
- 38.23 ✅ How to find the TATA Capital Personal Loan account number?
- 38.24 ✅ What is the tata capital personal loan customer care number?
- 38.25 ✅Is there any scope for tata capital personal loan online payment?
- 38.26 ✅ How to pay the tata capital personal loan part payment online?
- 38.27 ✅What are the Tata Capital Personal Loan pre-closure charges?
- 38.28 ✅What is the Tata Capital personal loan closure procedure?
- 38.29 ✅What is the TATA Capital Bank Personal Loan Overdraft Facility?
- 39 TATA Capital Personal Loan News