TATA Capital Personal Loan Key Features
|Age||21 – 60 (at loan maturity)|
|CIBIL score Criteria||Minimum 750 or above|
|TATA Capital Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.99% per annum|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs 2148|
|Tenure||12 to 72 months|
|TATA Capital Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
|Prepayment Charges||4.5% on the outstanding principal|
|Part Payment Charges||Allowed after 12 Months (2 – 4 %)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||₹75,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||₹ 25 Lakhs|
Each Feature Explained in Detail Below
Benefits of TATA Capital Personal Loan
- A loan without any collateral: A Personal Loan is an unsecured loan. Banks do not ask for any collateral security from the borrower. So, there is no need for mortgaging assets for the finances. It is given as per the customer’s details.
- Simple Documentation: Personal Loans are swift and easy. You can get it with minimum documentation and a quick process. Banks need some essential documents of the borrower like identity proof, address proof, income proof, etc.
- Loan Amount: The amount might be ranging from Rs. 75,000 to Rs. 25 lakhs.
- Quick Loan Approval: It is easily sanctioned within 48-72 hours without any hassle. After getting the documents, banks will do the verification of the given details, and the loan gets disbursed within 24 hours of confirmation.
- Multipurpose finance: Personal loans can be used for various purposes, i.e. in paying old bills, home renovation, wedding shopping, financing travel trips, and many more.
- No Third-party involvement: The loan is directly sanctioned to the borrower without the interference of a third party. It is a strict relationship between the lender and the borrower.
- Hassle-free: Getting a personal loan is now a hassle-free process. Online loan portals have made it even more convenient and easy. You can get the loan amount in your account without stepping out of your home.
TATA Capital Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for availing TATA Capital’s personal loan are as follows:
|CIBIL score Criteria||750 and Above|
|Age Criteria||21-60 years|
|Min Income Criteria||Rs 15000/month|
TATA Capital Personal Loan Interest Rate, Fees & Other Charges
|10.49% to 18.00% per annum|
Up to 2.5% of the Loan Amt
Min ₹ 1000 and Max ₹ 25000
No prepayment is allowed until 12 EMIs are paid
No foreclosure is allowed until 12 EMIs are paid
13-24 months: 4% of loan principal outstanding
As per state laws
Cheque Bounce Chgs
₹ 550/chq + GST
Floating Rate of Interest
Overdue EMI Interest
2% p.m.(on overdue amount)
Amortisation Schedule Chgs
Rs 200 + GST
TATA Capital Personal Loan Documents
Duly filled application form
Proof of Identity
> Driving License
> Aadhar Card
> Voter ID Card
Proof of Address
Rent Agreement (Min. 1 year of stay)
Passport (Proof of permanent residence)
Proof of Income
> ITRs : Last two Assessment years
> Salary Slip: Last 6 months
> Bank Statement: Last 3 months
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 yrs and a maximum of up to 60 yrs.
- If the applicant is residing in a metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And if the person is from a non-metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum salary of Rs 12,000.
- The applicant should have the work experience of the last three years, and the salary should come in their account only.
- The applicant should have a good credit score, and it should be more than 700.
- The applicant has to submit their bank statement for the last three months and the salary slip of the previous six months.
Click here to know more about- Salaried Applicant.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 25 years and a maximum of up to 65 years.
- The applicant should file ITR for the last three years.
- The credit score of the applicant should be good, and no debt should be left due.
- The ITR should be of Rs. 2.5 Lakhs per annum at least.
- If the applicant has a business, then his company should be running from the last three years.
Click here to know more – Self-employed Applicant.
Personal Loan EMI Calculator for TATA Capital
Click here to know more about– EMI Calculator
TATA Capital Personal Loan Comparison with Other Banks
|Bank||Interest Rate||Tenure||Loan Amount & Proc Fee|
|Tata Capital||9.99%||12 to 72 months||Up to Rs. 25lakh / 1% to 2% of Loan Amount|
|HDFC Bank||11.25% to 21.50%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 40 lakh / Up to 2.50% of the loan amount|
|Bajaj Finserv||Starting from 12.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 25 lakh / Up to 3.99% of the loan amount|
|Axis Bank||15.75% to 24%||12 to 60 months||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15 lakh / Up to 2% of the loan amount|
|Citibank||Starting from 10.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 30 lakh / Up to 3% of the loan amount|
|ICICI Bank||11.50% to 19.25%||12 to 60 months||Upto Rs. 20 lakh / Up to 2.25% of the loan amount|
How to Apply for TATA Capital Personal Loan?
It is effortless to apply for a personal loan; all you need to do is follow these steps, and you will be done in no time. To apply for TATA Capital Personal Loan, you have to visit our website and fill the required form to be a part of the process. Follow the steps given below sequentially to avail of a personal loan:
- Go to the website of Dialabank.
- Go to the personal loan section.
- In the personal loan section, you can apply either as a self-employed individual or salaried individual.
- Once, you fill all the important details about you, submit the form.
- After form submission, you will have to wait for our representative to call you.
- Eventually, our representative will guide you through the process of the loan.
- You get a loan at an affordable interest rate without moving here and there.
- To know more, you can call on 9878981166.
Why should you apply for the TATA Capital Personal Loan with Dialabank?
Dialabank helps you choose the best option of banks by providing you with the updated market comparison of various banks and make the right choice. We at Dialabank have already helped thousands of people to get the loan they need without any issue, and we look forward to continuing in doing so. Apply with us today to get the offers and exclusive deals on TATA Capital Personal Loan.
Call us at 9878981166 to avail of TATA Capital Personal Loan.
How to Calculate EMIs for TATA Capital Personal Loan
You can easily calculate the EMIs on your loan; you just require the basic information regarding the loan –
- Amount of the Loan
- Rate of Interest
Just put these values in the calculator below to find the exact amount payable each month.
TATA Capital Personal Loan Processing Time
TATA Capital usually takes two weeks or 15 days when it comes to the Processing of Personal Loan Applications. However, TATA Capital approves the loan in just a few hours to a maximum of 1-3 days to its pre-approved already existing account holders.
TATA Capital Personal Loan Preclosure Charges
TATA Capital gives you the option of pre-closing your loan after a period of a minimum of 12 months of taking the loan and paying 12 successful EMIs on your mortgage. However, TATA Capital charges a Prepayment or Pre-closure charge; if you wish to do so we have listed the fees below:
|13 to 24 months||4.5%|
|25 to 36 months||5%|
|more than 36 months||2%|
Pre Calculated EMI for TATA Capital Personal Loan
|Loan Amount (Rs.) and Interest Rate||Monthly EMI Payout (Rs.)|
|1-year loan tenure||2-year loan tenure||3-year loan tenure||4-year loan tenure||5-year loan tenure|
|5 lakh @ 11.25% p.a.||Rs. 44,249||Rs. 23,362||Rs. 16,429||Rs. 12,984||Rs. 10,934|
|10 lakh @ 13% p.a.||Rs. 89,317||Rs. 47,542||Rs. 33,694||Rs. 26,827||Rs. 22,753|
|20 lakh @ 15% p.a.||Rs. 1,80,517||Rs. 96,973||Rs. 69,331||Rs. 55,661||Rs. 47,580|
TATA Capital Personal Loan
Today every individual needs financial assistance to meet the requirements like medical emergency, marriage, vacation trip, debt consolidation, and other expenses. The applicant has to check the eligibility criteria to apply for financial help from any financial institutions or NBFCs, and the lender gave you the flexibility to spend the loan amount for any purpose. Furthermore, as finance is required at any time to meet the contingency, it is a hassle-free process of taking an instant personal loan through TATA Capital.
Types of Tata Capital Personal Loan
|Type of Personal Loan||Interest Rate (p.a.)|
|Home Renovation Loan||Starting from 10.99% p.a.|
|Overdraft Loan||Starting from 13.50% p.a.|
- Tata Capital Home Renovation Loan: Remodel your home without any money-constraints with the Tata Capital Home Renovation Loan. The Loan comes with the below-mentioned features:
- One can avail the loan up to Rs. 25 lakhs.
- The loan tenure range from 12 to 72 months.
- Requires no collateral security to avail
- The interest rate starts at as less as 10.99%
- Tata Capital Wedding Loan: Make your dream marriage possible with the Tata Capital Wedding Loan. If you want to book that perfect venue, hire an expensive wedding photographer or buy that costly dress from your favorite fashion designer, this wedding loan can help you pay up all wedding-related costs. The main features of this wedding loan are:
- One will avail a loan up to Rs. 25 lakhs.
- The loan tenure ranges from 12 to 72 months.
- Early part payment of the loan can be made without any extra charges/costs.
- Interest rates start at as less as 10.99%
- No collateral security is required to obtain the loan
- Minimal documents and quick disbursal of loans
- Tata Capital Medical Loan: Medical emergency can strike anyone anytime, and being short of money at such a critical time can be stressful. Tata Capital Medical Loan offers adaptable repayment modes for all medical, dental, and cosmetic health procedures. The features of Tata Capital Medical Loan are as mentioned:
- Applicants receive instant e-approval once all the required documents are submitted
- Minimum paperwork and quick disbursal of loans
- The borrower has the flexibility to decide the loan amount, tenure, and repayment options
- Requires no collateral security to be given
- Tata Capital Travel Loan: This loan from Tata Capital lets you undertake your dream trip without falling short of funds. It covers all travel-related expenses like hotels and airfares (all sorts of transportation costs), tourist packages, etc. The features of the Tata Capital Travel Loan include:
- Quick turn-around time from loan application to disbursal. The Amount may be credited in the customer’s bank account within a couple of days after approval
- Requires minimum paperwork and no collateral
- Features tenure of up to 72 months
- Tata Capital Overdraft Loan: The overdraft facility applies to Tata Capital Personal Loan helps customers transact and pay back several times within their withdrawal credit limit. Interest is charged on the sum spent only. Some main features of the Overdraft Loan are given below:
- The loan amount sanctioned can range from Rs. 2 lakhs to Rs. 25 lakhs based upon your loan eligibility and another criterion
- Interest rate starts from 13.50% p.a.
- Less documentation and minimal paperwork
- Customers can transact and pay back multiple times within the approved sanctioned limit
- Allowed part-payment without any extra fee
- Offered Fixed Hybrid Overdraft facility, wherein the sanctioned limit of the loan maintains fixed for a pre-determined tenure (1 year for four-year loan tenure/2 years for 5-year loan tenure). Subsequently, there is a drop in the limit for the rest of the Tenure.
TATA Capital Personal Loan Balance Transfer
Personal Loan Balance Transfer refers to a process where you shift your loan from one lending institution to another. In this, your new bank pays off your previous loan and gives you the loan. You get many benefits if you do this, but you may have to pay the foreclosure charges associated with that loan along with the Processing fee on your new loan. Some of the benefits are listed below –
- Lower Interest Rate
- Extended Tenure for the Repayment
- You may also get additional features associated with your loan, such as no processing fee, etc. based on your CIBIL score.
TATA Capital Personal Loan Top Up
Top up facility on your loan is the additional amount that you borrow from the bank on your existing loan. TATA Capital lets you avail this facility if you have paid at least nine regular EMIs without any hindrances in payment. You can get a top-up of min ₹50,000 and a maximum of your already sanctioned loan amount.
How to Apply Online for TATA Capital Personal Loan?
You may apply for TATA Capital Personal Loans online by visiting the TATA Capitals online portal and filling the form for applying for a personal loan, or you can simply follow the given steps for applying for a TATA Capital Personal Loan –
- Visit DialaBank.
- Fill the Application form and submit it.
- Wait for an instant call from one of our Relationship Managers who are experts in this field.
- Get personalized service for availing Personal Loan by comparing the features of various banks and selecting the one which personalized according to your needs.
TATA Capital Personal Loan Status
You can check the status of your TATA Capital Personal Loan by the following methods –
- You can also visit your lending bank branch and ask the banker for the same.
- In case you have applied for the Tata Capital personal loan through its mobile app, the real-time status of your loan application will be visible on your app.
FAQs About TATA Capital Personal Loan
✅ How to apply for TATA Capital Personal Loan?
You can apply for a personal loan with TATA Capital by visiting the nearest branch of TATA Capital or by a simple form submission with Dialabank. With Dialabank, you get the benefit to apply from anywhere and get quick online approval.
✅ What is the Interest Rate for TATA Capital Personal Loan?
TATA Capital’s interest rate is 9.99% per annum for its personal loan products.
✅ What is the minimum age for getting a Personal Loan from TATA Capital?
You should be 21 years old to apply for a personal loan with TATA Capital.
✅ What is the maximum age for getting a Personal Loan from TATA Capital?
The maximum age for getting a personal loan from TATA Capital is 60 years.
✅ What is the minimum loan amount for TATA Capital Personal Loan?
The minimum loan amount for Personal Loan from TATA Capital is Rs 75,000.
✅ What is the maximum loan amount for TATA Capital Personal Loan?
TATA Capital lets you take a maximum loan amount of Rs. 25 lakhs under the personal loan scheme.
✅ What are the documents required for TATA Capital Personal Loan?
You will require an Aadhaar card/Voter ID, PAN card, salary slips/ITR, and two recently clicked photographs for a personal loan from TATA Capital.
✅ What is the Processing Fee for TATA Capital Personal Loan?
TATA Capital charges a processing fee of 1% of the loan amount plus GST for the personal loan.
✅ How to get TATA Capital Personal Loan for Self Employed?
TATA Capital has special offers for self-employed borrowers to meet their monetary needs. You must have provided the ITR files of the last three years as your income proof.
✅ What is the Maximum Loan Tenure for TATA Capital Personal Loan?
The maximum tenure duration for a personal loan from TATA Capital is 72 months.
✅ What should be the CIBIL Score for TATA Capital Personal Loan?
You should have a CIBIL score of 750 or above for availing a personal loan from TATA Capital.
✅ Do I have a preapproved offer for TATA Capital Personal Loan?
You can check out your preapproved personal loan offers from TATA Capital with Dialabank. All you have to do is fill the form, and we will check out all the offers for you and get back to you to help you choose the best one.
✅ How to calculate EMI for TATA Capital Personal Loan?
You can use the EMI calculator accessible at Dialabank’s website to calculate your personal loan EMIs from TATA Capital.
✅ How to pay TATA Capital Personal Loan EMI?
Your personal loan EMIs from TATA Capital are automatically minus from your bank account on a monthly basis. You can also use the net-banking facility of TATA Capital for the payment of your personal loan.
✅ How to close TATA Capital Personal Loan?
You will pay all the outstanding personal loan amount of your personal loan and then contact the branch of TATA Capital to receive your no dues certificate.
✅ How to check Tata Capital Personal Loan Status?
You will need the visit the TATA Capital branch to check the status of your personal loan. Alternatively, you can visit Dialabank and fill a simple form to let us do the hard work for you.
✅ How to close TATA Capital Personal Loan Online?
Closing of a personal loan from TATA Capital requires the following steps:
- Visit the net-banking page of TATA Capital.
- Login with your details.
- Pay your personal loan and save the transaction receipt.
✅ How to pay TATA Capital Personal Loan EMI Online?
Your personal loan EMI can be paid using the net-banking facility of TATA Capital. Dialabank lets you compare offers and deals from different banks to choose the best, to avail of a low-EMI personal loan. All you have to do is fill a simple form, and we will do the rest for you.
✅ How to check Personal Loan Balance in TATA Capital?
To check the personal loan balance in TATA Capital, you will contact the customer care number of TATA Capital. If you are searching for low-interest personal loans, you can visit Dialabank and fill a simple form for Personal Loan Balance Transfer, and we will do the hard work for you.
✅ How to download TATA Capital Personal Loan Statement?
The personal loan statement of TATA Capital can be downloaded through the TATA Capital mobile banking app. You can visit the online platform of Dialabank and fill a simple form to compare and know about all the offers that we have for you.
✅ How to Top Up Personal Loan in TATA Capital?
If you require a top-up on your personal loan from TATA Capital, you will have to visit the bank branch and contact the loan officer. You can also fill a simple form with Dialabank at Personal Loan Top Up and leave the rest to us.
✅ What happens if I don’t pay my TATA Capital Personal Loan EMIs?
TATA Capital may charge you with a penal interest if you don’t pay your personal loan EMIs. You can apply for a balance transfer through Dialabank to get low-interest personal loans.
✅ How to find the TATA Capital Personal Loan account number?
You will contact your TATA Capital loan branch to know your personal loan account number. You may also fill out the form available at Dialabank and let us do all the work for you.