Tips for availing personal loan
Here are some Tips for availing Personal loan:
7 Tips for availing personal loan:
- You need to be clear about the needs of your loan where and how to use then
- The loan must be repaid on time, if not the bank may take some serious actions against the buyer.
- Never submit multiple applications to get a personal loan.
- Never miss the due date of your loan installment.
- Before applying, you need to know your credit score.
- Research well before applying for any loan not just the personal loan in order to avail the best deal.
- Always borrow that you can repay.
You should apply for personal loan when:
- At time of medical emergency or financial emergency the personal loans are disbursed quickly so they can be perfect choice for medical and financial issues.
- When you wish for minimal documentation as the documentation is easy and simple in personal loans so it is easy to avail.
- You should go for personal loan if you wish to solve multi-purpose financial issues at the same time.
- If you don’t have anything to keep as collateral you can go for personal loan as you don’t require almost nothing to keep as collateral.
- If you wish to use the money flexibly you can avail a personal loan as you can use the funds as per your wish.
Here are some answers to questions buyers usually ask:
Q) Are the personals available for students too?
A) If the student has a stable and sufficient source of income, students can also apply for loan.
Q) Is credit card loan better or personal loan?
A) Personal loan is better than credit card loan as the rate of interest in credit card loan is much higher than personal loan.
Q) Impact of GST on personal loans?
A) There has been an increase of 3% service tax it was 15% before now it is 18%. There is not much effect of GST on personal loan.
Q) Can you avail a personal loan if you have any other loan going?
A) Yes you can avail a personal loan but the lender must be confident enough that you can repay the loan in the given deadline.
Q) Minimum salary you require.
A) The minimum salary you require to avail a personal loan is 15, 000.
Read Other Related Articles:
|Bad Credit Loans|
|Why Gold Loan Over Personal Loan?|
|Should You Get a Personal Loan to buy a House?|
|Is Personal Loan for Business a Good Idea?||What is a Top Up Loan?|
Special Note: An individual must examine the whole EMI amount payable to the lender with the Personal loan EMI calculator.