UCO Bank NRI Personal Loan
UCO Bank was founded in 1943. It is a major government-owned bank. It is under the ownership of the Ministry of Finance, Government of India. It is headquartered in Kolkata and was formerly known as United Commercial Bank. At present, the bank has 3,078 branches and 2,564 ATMs. It also has two international branches in Singapore and Hong Kong. The motto of UCO Bank is “Honours your Trust”.
A personal loan is a loan issued by banks and NBFCs that do not require any collateral and are issued with minimal documentation and are easy to avail of. The amount loaned can be used by the borrower for several uses such as wedding expenses, hospital bills, education costs, home renovation costs, etc.
UCO Bank NRI Personal Loan Interest Rate
UCO Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
UCO Bank NRI Personal Loan Eligibility
Features of UCO Bank NRI Personal Loan
- The maximum amount a borrower can avail of is Rs 10,00,000.
- No collateral security required.
- Insurance coverage is not mandatory.
- Maximum in 60 monthly instalments.
- The processing fee is 1% of the loan amount (minimum Rs.750).
- One co-applicant is required for NRI customers.
- Document proofs must be submitted by both the applicant and the co-applicant.
Apply for UCO Bank NRI Personal Loan with Dialabank
The process of applying is usually very accessible. However, it could be a little challenging for NRIs to apply for personal loans in India from another country. Most banks and financial institutions have NRI helpdesks, it is possible to contact this service and enquire about the availability of loans. An NRI customer can also Dialabank, which is India’s first financial helpline and they hold expertise in this field. It helps customers to compare various types of loans present in the market and choose the best one. A customer can apply for a UCO Bank NRI Personal Loan with Dialabank
UCO Bank NRI Personal Loan – FAQs
✅ Can I use personal loans to consolidate debts?
Personal loans are easy to avail of; therefore, an individual would avail themselves of a personal loan during a debt emergency to consolidate their existing debts that are accumulating high interest.
✅How can I check my personal loan eligibility?
Almost all lenders provide information about their eligibility criteria on their website and the borrower can gain information about the same by visiting the lender’s branch office.
✅What is the maximum age criteria to apply for a personal loan?
Generally, the maximum age limit for a personal loan is 60 years old; however, it differs from lender to lender.
Table of Contents
- 1 UCO Bank NRI Personal Loan
- 2 UCO Bank NRI Personal Loan Interest Rate
- 3 UCO Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
- 4 UCO Bank NRI Personal Loan Eligibility
- 5 Features of UCO Bank NRI Personal Loan
- 6 Apply for UCO Bank NRI Personal Loan with Dialabank
- 7 UCO Bank NRI Personal Loan – FAQs