About UCO Bank Personal Loan
Are you feeling stressed for the unpaid debts? Or are you planning to go abroad for your higher studies but your savings doesn’t let you go? A personal loan is here as a solution for your financial troubles. It is an unsecured loan, which means there is no need of any collateral to avail the UCO Bank Personal Loan. You can use the loan amount as per your desire. You may use the UCO Bank Personal Loan for wedding purposes, to pay off your medical bills, for the renovation of your house etc.
To know more, visit Personal Loan.
About UCO Bank
United Commercial Bank is a bank which serves the people with services like banking, online banking, wealth management and loans. The headquarters of the UCO Bank is in Kolkata, India. The bank offer personal loans to meet the financial crisis of the people or to fulfil their overdue dreams.
UCO Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
There are some eligibility criteria that all the banks follow before providing a personal loan to the applicant. It is further classified into two categories, that are Salaried and Self-Employed in terms with the means of earning of the applicants.
- The age required for the salaried applicant is minimum 21 years to a maximum of 60 years.
- Income required for the salaried applicant for Metropolitan city is Rs. 20,000 and for the Non-Metropolitan cities, the income required is Rs. 15,000.
- Work Experience of the applicant should be of 3 years and at least 6 months in the current company.
- The applicant’s salary should come to the respective bank accounts.
- For a UCO Bank Personal Loan, the CIBIL score required is more than 700. It is one of the reasons for the approval of your loan.
- The age of the self-employed applicant should be minimum of 25 years to a maximum of 65 years.
- The ITR should be of at least Rs. 2.5 lakh per annum and it should be filed from the last 3 years.
- For the UCO Bank Personal Loan, the CIBIL Score required is more than 700. Good CIBIL Score means maximum funding.
- Before availing a UCO Bank Personal Loan, your past debts should be clear.
- The business should be running well from the last 3 years if the applicant owns a business.
UCO Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates
UCO Bank interest rates are low as compare to market.
The interest rate starts from 10.75% per annum. It depends on the customer’s profile and reequirement.
Documentation for UCO Bank Personal Loan
Every bank serves the facility of loan, keeping in view the documentation process. You will only enjoy the services of UCO Bank Personal Loan if you have the following documents.
- Identity proof: Aadhaar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License/ Passport. Any one of these can be used as your Identity Proof.
- Residence proof: Aadhaar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Ration Card/ Utility bills of last 3 months. You can use any one of them as your Residence Proof.
- For the rented applicants, it is mandatory to submit your Rent Agreement, Electricity and Water Bill on your name, on the address of your landlord.
- PAN Card is an essential document under the KYC formality, so it is a vital document in the procedure.
- The salaried applicant is required to submit their salary slip of the last 3 months and also the bank statement of the previous 6 months.
- The self-employed applicant is required to submit an ITR of the last 3 years and also have to provide the registration document of their business.
- The applicant has to give two coloured passport size photographs.
Advantages of UCO Bank Personal Loan
- Balance transfer option
- Flexible UCO Bank Personal Loan tenure
- Easy documentation
- Existing customer benefits
- Quick approval process
How to Apply for UCO Bank Personal Loan?
- Firstly visit our official website Dialabank.
- After that, fill the online application form of Personal Loan.
- Enter your contact number. It is mandatory.
- Our expert relationship advisors will get back to you with amazing deals on UCO Bank personal loan.
Why choose Dialabank for Personal Loan?
- Dialabank is the first financial helpline of India.
- It is very easy to avail loan from every bank online.
- It is a financial platform where you can check and compare different loan rates across different banks.
- We provide you with the best advice as per your need. Our Relationship Manager tries to solve your problems without charging anything in return.
Other leading personal loan providers (Click to Apply)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is UCO Bank Personal Loan?
Under UCO Bank Personal Loan, you can get the loan amount from the bank for a specific time. It provides you with the lowest interest rate. It is not required to keep an asset for the guarantee to get the loan.
What is the UCO Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate?
The UCO Bank Personal Loan provides you with a low interest rate at 10.75% interest rate. You can pay back your loan in 12 months to 60 months.
Is CIBIL important in a Personal Loan?
CIBIL plays a significant role in the approval of the Personal Loan. If your CIBIL Score is not good, you will not be able to apply for a Personal loan.
What is UCO Bank Personal Loan Eligibility?
You can apply for UCO Bank personal loan if you are a citizen of India. You should be above the age of minimum 21 years to a maximum of 60 years. Both salaried and self-employed applicants can apply.
What are the details of UCO Bank Personal Loan?
It is one of the best banks for the Loan as it helps you according to your needs. It has special offers for government employees. You can get get the Loan quickly if you are eligible for the loan.
How to apply online in UCO Bank Personal Loan?
For the best services, go on our website www.dialabank.com and fill the form which requires your necessary details. You will get a call from our side within 24 hours, and we will guide you for the best offers. Contact number which is working is mandatory.
How to check UCO Bank Personal Loan EMI with EMI calculator?
Visit our site Dialabank and select the option of tools and calculator. After that, you can choose the option of EMI check and easily calculate the Loan EMI.
How can we apply for UCO Bank Personal Loan?
For the loan, you have to fill the above form and submit. Then your request will be accepted by Dialabank, and within 24 hours you will get a call from our Relationship Manager who helps you with the further details.
What is the UCO Bank Personal Loan contact number?
You can apply online at our official website of Dialabank and also contact us on 9878981166.
Table of Contents
- 1 About UCO Bank Personal Loan
- 2 About UCO Bank
- 2.1 UCO Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
- 2.2 UCO Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates
- 2.3 Documentation for UCO Bank Personal Loan
- 2.4 Advantages of UCO Bank Personal Loan
- 2.5 How to Apply for UCO Bank Personal Loan?
- 2.6 Why choose Dialabank for Personal Loan?
- 2.7 Other leading personal loan providers (Click to Apply)
- 2.8 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)