About Union Bank of India Personal Loan
There are some eligibility criteria on the basis of which the bank provides a Union Bank of India Personal Loan to the applicant. There are two categories of applicants:
There are different eligibility criteria for both applicants.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21years and maximum up to 60 years.
- If the applicant is residing in a metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And if the person is from a non-metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum salary of Rs 12,000.
- The applicant should have the work experience of the last three years, and the salary should come in their account only.
- The applicant must have a good credit history, and credit score should vary between 650 to 700.
- The applicant must have to submit their bank statement of the last three months and the salary slip of the last six months.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 25 years and maximum up to 65 years.
- The applicant should file ITR for the last three years.
- The credit score of the applicant should be good, and no debt should be left due.
- The ITR which the applicant files should be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- And the applicant has a business than his business should be running from the last three years.
Union Bank of India Personal Loan Documents
Loan Application filled with all the details
– Duly filed loan application should be provided
– Passport/ Aadhar card/ PAN Card/Employee identity card
– Electricity bill/ Aadhar Card/ Telephone bill
– ITR of last year/ Salary slip of last six months /letter from employer or form-16
– 3 recent photographs
Self Employed People
Last 3 months salary slips & last 6 months bank statement
ITR of 2.5 lac minimum for last 3 years
Identity Proof: Aadhaar Card/Pan Card/Voter Id/ Driving License/ Passport
Address Proof: Aadhaar Card/Pan Card/Voter Id /Passport/Driver License and if the person is living in a rented apartment then rental agreement, electricity & water bill and owner’s address
Two coloured photographs
PAN Card photocopy
Union Bank of India Personal Loan Interest Rate
Union Bank of India Provides the personal loan at very low interest rates. Union Bank of India Personal Loan usually starts at 10.75% per annum.
Union Bank of India Personal Loan Tenure
The tenure of Union Bank of India Personal Loan is from 1 year to 5 years.
Benefits of taking Personal Loan from Union Bank of India
There are numerous benefits of applying for the personal loan at Union Bank of India, some of the major benefits are listed below, and have a look:
Quite a low rate of premium:Union Bank of India offers personal loan at a very low rate of premium. Union Bank charge upto to 14.40% on personal loan.
No requirement of collateral for the loan: For taking personal loan from Union Bank, you needn’t bother with any insurance. There is no need of a security for availing the personal loan from Union Bank.
Easy and Online loan processing: The procedure to applying for the personal loan at Union bank is excessively simple as you simply need to fill an online structure on there site. When you are done with the online application structure, you will get a call from our agent and he will take the procedure ahead
Flexible repayment tenure:You can choose the repayment tenure of your loan according to your benefit. You can increase repayment tenure of your loan in the midst of a year to 60 months. In this way, if you want to give small EMIs, you can easily do the same.
Quick disbursal of money, once the application is approved: When your credit application is endorsed by the Union bank, the assets are easily accessible in only a couple of days so you can easily meet your instant fund requirements.
Why apply for a personal loan through Dialabank?
- You can apply for a Union Bank of India personal loan online on the website of dialabank.com. You just have to search for Dialabank on the google. After that, you have to search for Union bank of India personal loan there. Fill the application form with the basic information of yours and click on the apply button. You will get a call back from our side within 5 minutes. You can call on 60011600 too for more information about Union Bank of India personal loan.
- Check your Eligibility: We have a calculator so that it will be helpful for the customer to know their EMI.
- Instant loan Approval: After submitting all the documents for the personal loan, then the customer will get the instant approval.
- Doorstep Facility: You will get a document pickup facility from your doorstep.
- Responsive: The customer query response is very quick.
- No other charges: There are no charges for the guidance of the customer’s queries.
- For more information, you may call on 60011600.
Union Bank of India Personal Loan EMI Calculator-How much EMI are you going to pay ?
How to Apply for Union Bank of India Personal Loan?
- Visit our website in www.dialabank.com
- Fill the online application form with the contact number
- Submit all the document
About Union Bank
Union Bank of India offers Personal Loan to meet all your expenses or to purchase Consumer Durables Under Union Comfort Scheme. Bank has simple eligibility criteria and documentation. Bank gives you the option of repayment in 36 EMIs that start from the month after the disbursal of loan. The bank provides so many financial products to the customer. It includes banking, loans, insurances, credit cards. It is a public sector bank. Under loans, it provides a personal loan, a gold loan, a car loan or a home loan, but the personal loan is a widely purchased product. The bank has been serving the people for so long, so people trust the policies of the bank.
Other Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- PNB Personal Loan
- SBI Personal Loan
- Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Personal Loan from Other Banks
Table of Contents
- 1 About Union Bank of India Personal Loan
- 1.1 Union Bank of India Personal Loan Documents
- 1.2 Union Bank of India Personal Loan Interest Rate
- 1.3 Union Bank of India Personal Loan Tenure
- 1.4 Benefits of taking Personal Loan from Union Bank of India
- 1.5 Why apply for a personal loan through Dialabank?
- 1.6 Union Bank of India Personal Loan EMI Calculator-How much EMI are you going to pay ?
- 1.7 How to Apply for Union Bank of India Personal Loan?