All About United Bank of India Personal Loan
What is Personal Loan?
- A loan that let us borrow a specific amount of money from the banks to meet the personal needs is known as Personal Loan.
- This type of loan will be availed to the applicant based on credit score, the income of the applicant, history of the bank account holder.
- In these loans, you don’t have to give any asset to the bank in exchange for the loan. Further, there is no need for any guarantor.
- You are allowed to use this loan for your own personal reasons like wedding, credit card bill, renovation of home etc.
Want to know more about Personal Loan check click here.
About United Bank of India
United Bank of India is a Government bank which provides you with the best offers on Personal loan. It is a public sector bank. The headquarters of the bank is in Kolkata, India. The Bank has 36 regional offices and 2054 branches, which is spread all over India. It provides you with a personal loan under United Comfort Scheme. It has so many facilities for customers like banking, loan, credit cards, insurances etc. Many people trust the policies and the working of the Bank as it provides the best services to thier customers.
Eligibility Criteria of United Bank of India Personal Loan
If you want to take the loan, every bank follows some eligibility criteria and provides loans to the applicant.
- The minimum age required for the United Bank of India Personal Loan for salaried applicants is 21 years, and the maximum is of 60 years.
- For the metropolitan applicants, the minimum income required is Rs 18,000 per month.
- If the applicant is living in a non-metropolitan city, the minimum salary required is 12,000 per month.
- It is required that the applicant should have the work experience of at least last three years in a company.
- It is mandatory that the salary should come in their specific bank account only.
- Good credit history is must. The credit score should be more than 700.
- It is must to submit the bank statements of the last three months.
- The salary slip of the previous six months is also required.
Self Employed Applicants:
- The minimum age required for the United Bank of India Personal Loan for self employed applicants is minimum 25 years to maximum 65 years.
- ITR process is must. The applicant should file the ITR from the previous three years.
- The IRT, which is filed by the applicant, should be of at least Rs2.5 lakhs per annum.
- Credit score of the applicant should be good. On the basis of CIBIL Score you will get the loan amount.
- The business of the applicant should be running at least from the last three years.
- The pensioners who came under the Central and State Governments Undertaking, Central and State Governments, Defence Services, Educational Institutions and reputed companies can apply for the United Bank of India Personal Loan.
- The applicants who draw their pension from any bank are eligible for the loan.
- It is essential that the applicant’s age should be such that he can repay his loan amount before the age of 75 years.
- The pensioner who is less than 70 years, in that case the loan should be repaid in maximum 48 EMIs.
- The pensioner who is more than 70 years, then the loan should be repaid in maximum 36 EMIs
- The maximum amount that the pensioner can get from the bank is Rs 2 lakhs, which should be subjected to 12 months gross pension.
Documents Required for United Bank of India Personal Loan
The documents required for Personal Loan are as follows:
- Identity proof: It contains an Aadhar card, Passport, Voter card, Driving Licence. You can use any one of them as your Identity Proof.
- Residence proof: It contains an Aadhar card, Passport, Voter card, Driving Licence, Ration Card. Anyone of these you can apply as the Residence Proof.
- If the applicant is living in a rented house, in that case, you have to submit the rental agreement, electricity bill and the water bill which has to be in the name of the applicant.
- The address of the house owner is also required.
- Two coloured photographs of the applicant are also required.
- PAN card of the applicant is must, which is considered to be the important document under the formality of KYC.
United Bank of India Personal Loan Interest Rate
- United Bank of India Personal Loan provides you with the loan at meagre interest rates as compared in the market.
- It depends on your income and the applicant type, i.e. whether you are a salaried, self-employed or a pensioner applicant.
- It usually starts at 10.75% per year.
Loan Tenure of United Bank of India Personal Loan
The tenure of the United Bank of India Personal Loan usually starts from 1 year to maximum of 5 years.
The benefits of the United Bank of India Personal Loan
Following are the benefits of the United Bank of India Personal Loan
- This loan is different from other loans as you can flexibility use the personal loan as per your needs. There is no need for keeping an asset to the bank in exchange for the loan. You can use it for your reasons like wedding, foreign tour, renovation of a house, medical bills etc.
- The document procedure of the personal loan is straightforward as you can easily do the documentation process without any hassle.
- You can get a flexible amount of loan depending on your bank history and credit report.
- There are flexible terms given to you in which you can comfortably repay the loan to the bank. It is 1 year to 3 years, depending from bank to bank.
- If your documents are correct, you will get an approval from a bank.Disbursal can be done within 48 hours.
- There is no need for the involvement of the third party as it is a relationship between the borrower and the bank.
- You don’t have to worry about the process of the loan. It is now a hassle-free process. It has become more natural and convenient by the online loan portals.
- You can get the loan in your bank accounts without going out of your place if all your documents are correct.
Why Apply only in Dialabank for Personal Loan?
- Dialabank is the first online financial service which has an experience of many years.
- With the experience, we provide you with the best offers in the market.
- We did not charge any extra fees from you for the consultancy.
- We provide you with the instant loan facility if your documentation and eligibility are correct.
- We provide you with a quick customer query. After you filled the form, you will get the call from our Relationship Manager within 24 hours. You can call us for the consultations on 9878981166.
How to apply on Dialabank for Personal Loan?
- Firstly, visit our website www.dialabank.com.
- After that, fill the online application form.
- Don’t forget to mention your working contact number. It is mandatory.
- Lastly, submit all your documents.
What if you don’t return your Personal Loan?
If you will be unable to pay the personal loan your credit history get spoiled, your CIBIL score gets affected negatively, and you will not be able to get any loan in future.
Other Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- HDFC Personal Loan
- SBI Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- PNB Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Bandhan Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Personal Loan from Other Banks
Frequently asked questions for Personal loans.
1. What is United Bank Personal Loan?
Under United Bank Bank Personal Loan, you can get the loan amount from the Bank for a specific time. It provides you with the lowest interest rate. It is not required to keep an asset for the guarantee to get the loan.
2. What is United Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate?
United Bank will provide you with a loan at 13.00% rate with the lowest EMI of RS.2,683 Per lakh if you are paying more than this EMI than you can go for a balance transfer. You can pay back your loan in 12 months to 48 months.
3. What is United Bank Personal Loan Eligibility?
You can apply for the United Bank personal loan if you are a citizen of India. You should be above the age of minimum 21 years to a maximum of 58 years. Both salaried and self-employed applicants can apply.
4. What are the details of United Bank Personal Loan?
It is one of the best bank which provides you with the best offers in Personal Loan. The bank wants your documents or your eligibility to sanction the loan.
5. How to apply online in United Bank Personal Loan?
For the best services, go on our website of Dialabank and fill the form which requires your necessary details. You will get a call from our side within 24 hours, and we will guide you for the best offers.Mention your Contact number which is working. It is mandatory.
6. How to check United Bank Personal Loan EMI with EMI calculator?
7. How can we apply for United Bank Personal Loan?
For the loan, you have to fill the above form and submit. Then your request will be accepted by Dialabank, and within 24 hours you will get a call from our Relationship Manager who helps you with the further details.
8. What is United Bank Personal Loan contact number?
You can apply online at our official website of Dialabank and also contact us on 9878981166.
Table of Contents
- 1 All About United Bank of India Personal Loan
- 2 United Bank of India Personal Loan Interest Rate
- 2.1 Loan Tenure of United Bank of India Personal Loan
- 2.2 The benefits of the United Bank of India Personal Loan
- 2.3 Why Apply only in Dialabank for Personal Loan?
- 2.4 How to apply on Dialabank for Personal Loan?
- 2.5 What if you don’t return your Personal Loan?
- 2.6 Other Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
- 2.7 Frequently asked questions for Personal loans.