Utkal Grameen Bank NRI Personal Loan
Utkal Grameen Bank is a regional rural bank founded in November 2012 with the amalgamation of Rushikulya Gramya Bank and Utkal Gramya Bank as per the provisions of the Regional Rural Banks Act 1976. The bank is sponsored by the State Bank of India. It is jointly owned by the Government of India, the Government of Odisha and the State Bank of India. It is headquartered in Balangir. It has 442 branches.
A personal loan refers to an unsecured loan issued by lenders to individuals to meet their monetary needs. A personal loan is a multi-purpose loan, which means that the loan amount can be used for any legal purpose without any restrictions by the lender. A personal loan is issued against the borrower’s creditworthiness, and not against any asset of the borrower.
Utkal Grameen Bank NRI Personal Loan Interest Rate
Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
Utkal Grameen Bank NRI Personal Loan Eligibility
Features of Utkal Grameen Bank NRI Personal Loan
- The applicant must be a resident Indian, while the co-applicant can be an NRI. Here, the co-applicant should be a close relative of the applicant.
- This loan is offered without any collateral or security.
- The documentation process is very simple, and the loan is disbursed instantly.
- Document proofs must be submitted by both the applicant and the co-applicant.
- Attractive and low interest rates are charged by the lender.
- The borrower can opt for a loan tenure as per their repayment capacity and repaying ability.
Apply for Utkal Grameen Bank NRI Personal Loan with Dialabank
Dialabank is your best agent while availing of an NRI Personal Loan because:-
- We are India’s first financial helpline therefore we have expertise.
- Based on your requirements, we offer you the best deal available online in the market and assist you in choosing the right deal for yourself.
- We offer doorstep pickup and delivery for your documents, saving your time and effort.
- We offer you the best NRI Personal Loan schemes and products available which you can compare against a broad list of parameters.
Utkal Grameen Bank NRI Personal Loan – FAQs
✅ Can I avail of an NRI Personal Loan to pay for medical expenses?
Yes, you can avail of a personal loan to pay for such expenses and any other legal purpose too.
✅ How much time does it take to disburse an NRI Personal Loan?
Generally, lenders disburse the loan within 24 hours of the application approval.
✅ Can I prepay the NRI Personal Loan?
Yes, you can prepay your NRI Personal Loan; however, most lenders impose a lock-in period and a prepayment penalty on personal loans.