Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan Key Features
|Age Criteria||21 to 58 Years|
|CIBIL Score||750 or Above|
|Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.99% per annum|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||N/A|
|Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan Processing Fee||1%-2%|
|Minimum Loan Amount||Rs. 1 lac|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Rs 4 lac and Upto Rs|
Benefits of Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan
- Providing you with an attractive interest rate i.e 9.99%
- Less documentation is required
- Very simple and affordable process
Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
The personal loan eligibility criteria for a personal loan are as follows:
|CIBIL score||750 and Above|
|Min Income||Rs 25,000/month|
Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate, Fees & Other Charges
|Loan principal @ interest||
|1 year||2 years||3 years||4 years||5 years|
|1 lakh @ 12%||Rs. 8,884||Rs. 4,707||Rs. 3,321||Rs. 2,633||Rs. 2,224|
|3 lakh @ 12.5%||Rs. 26,724||Rs. 14,192||Rs. 10,036||Rs. 7,973||Rs. 6,749|
|6 lakh @ 12.75%||Rs. 53,520||Rs. 28,454||Rs. 20,144||Rs. 16,022||Rs. 13,575|
|9 lakh @ 13%||Rs. 80,385||Rs. 42,787||Rs. 30,324||Rs. 24,144||Rs. 20,477|
Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
Documents Required for Salaried Applicants:
|Proof of Identity||Copy of Passport,
Aadhar Card and
Voter ID Card
|Proof of Address||Rent Agreement (Min. 1 year of stay)
Passport (Proof of permanent residence)
|Proof of Income||ITR: Last two Assessment years,
Salary Slip: Last 6 months,
Bank Statement: Last 3 months
*NOTE: In the case of rented apartments, the rent agreement is to be attached.
Documents Required for Self-Employed Applicants:
- All financials are considered (company documents as well as ITR files)
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence Proof
- Two passport-sized photographs
Personal Loan EMI Calculator for Utkal Grameen Bank
Personal Loan EMI calculator for different loan amounts and tenures @9.99% interest rate
|Loan Amount (Rs.)||2 Years||3 Years||5 Years|
|1 Lakh||₹ 4,801||₹ 3,417||₹ 2,326|
|3 Lakh||₹ 14,402||₹ 10,252||₹ 6,979|
|5 Lakh||₹ 24,004||₹ 17,086||₹ 11,632|
|10 Lakh||₹ 48,008||₹ 34,173||₹ 23,263|
Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan Comparison with Other Banks
|Particulars||Utkal Grameen Bank||Bajaj Finserv||Axis Bank||Citibank||Utkal Grameen Bank|
|Interest Rate||9.99%||Starting from 12.99%||15.75% to 24%||Starting from 10.99%||11.50% to 19.25%|
|Tenure||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months||12 to 60 months|
|Loan amount||Contact Bank||Up to Rs. 25 lakh||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15 lakh||Up to Rs. 30 lakh||Up to Rs. 20 lakh|
|Processing Fee||1%-2%||Up to 3.99% of the loan amount||Up to 2% of loan amount plus GST||Up to 3% of the loan amount||Up to 2.25% of loan amount plus GST|
How to apply for Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan?
- Visit the site of Utkal Grameen Bank website
- Fill the form
- Once the form is filled bank will contact you for other formalities
- By visiting the nearest branch
- or you can call the bank and ask for every detail
Why should you apply for Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan with Dialabank?
- Dialabank is the first financial helpline in the country
- Less documentation and more ease is provided to our customers
- Get special deals on Utkal Grameen Bank Personal loans by applying to Dialabank
- Comparison with a different bank
Contact us at 9878981166 to avail of Utkal Grameen Bank Personal loan
How to Calculate EMIs for Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan?
Calculate the EMIs on your personal loan, just requirement of the basic information regarding the loan –
- First, enter the loan amount
- Then the rate of interest
- and in the end tenure of the loan
Just put these values in the calculator below to find the exact amount payable each month.
Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan Processing Time
Utkal Grameen Bank processing time varies according to the bank itself.
Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan Preclosure Charges
Pre Calculated EMI for Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan
|Loan Amount||1 Year Loan||3 Year Loan||5 Year Loan|
|₹ 1 Lakh||₹ 8,978||₹ 3,417||₹ 2,326|
|₹ 5 Lakh||₹ 44,891||₹ 17,086||₹ 11,632|
|₹ 10 Lakh||₹ 89,782||₹ 34,173||₹ 23,263|
Different Offers for Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan
- Utkal Grameen Bank provides you with a broad variety of Personal Loan
- Utkal Grameen Bank provides Education, Medical, Home Furnishing, Marriage, Holiday loans, and also a farmer
Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan for Salaried Employees
- Utkal Grameen Bank offers you attractive interest rates.
- You can get a loan amount that depends on the Company that you are working for.
- You can get a loan according to your salary
- Utkal Grameen Bank offers a tenure of 12 to 60 months that is 1 year to 5 years.
Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan for Self Employed Individuals
- offers to the self -employed individuals
- attractive rate of interest
- Tenure of 12-60 months
- Or you can contact the bank
Utkal Grameen Bank Educational Loan
- Utkal Grameen Bank provides loan amounts from Rs. 50,000 up to Rs. 10 Lakhs for studies in India.
- Lowest Interest Rates for top ranking institutions.
- Repayment for loans up to Rs.7.50 lakhs – up to 10 years and for Above 7.50 lakh – up to 15 year
Utkal Grameen Bank Marriage Loan
Utkal Grameen Bank Marriage Loan has the eligibility criteria as the following:
- PAN Card is mandatory.
- Salary Credit Bank Statements for the last 6 months.
- Anyone ID Proof: Driving License, Passport, Voter ID.
- Anyone Residence Proof: Bank Statement, Electricity Bill, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID.
- The requirement of Income Documents of Salaried Spouse.
Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan for Government Employees
- Personal Loans for Government Employees offered at low-interest rates.
- There is a special offer of choosing the tenure for the loan.
- No processing fee.
- Apply by visiting the nearby Utkal Grameen Bank Loan Branch.
- Also, call 9878981166.
Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan Balance Transfer
Personal Loan Balance Transfer means shifting your personal loan from one lending foundation to another. It will be beneficial to pay the foreclosure charges connected with that loan. Few benefits are the following:
- The Interest Rate is low.
- Extended Tenure for the Repayment
- Get additional features associated with your Loan i.e., no processing fee, etc. based on the CIBIL score.
Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan Top Up
Top up facility on your loan is the secondary amount that you have borrowed from the bank. You can avail of this facility if and only if you have paid 9 successive EMIs at least without any hindrances in the payment.
Types of Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan
Home renovation loan
Utkal Grameen Bank offers home redesign credit for people who wish to get their homes revamped. This individual credit can support necessary fixes or help the candidate get new fittings, installations and furniture for their home. Some vital highlights of Utkal Grameen Bank Home Renovation Loan are:
- The financing cost for Utkal Grameen Bank’s Home Renovation Loan begins at as low as 11.25%.
- People might be qualified for an advance sum up to Rs. 20 Lakh to get their home remodelled
- Home remodel credit from Utkal Grameen Bank requires negligible documentation, making the whole advance cycle bother free.
- The advance sum ordinarily gets credited into the record within 72 hours once the bank favours your application.
Utkal Grameen Bank’s Holiday Loan can assist you in organizing your fantasy get-away with a minor issue. This individual advance from Utkal Grameen Bank can subsidize a scope of excursion related costs, including flight ticket booking, lodging facilities, guided visits, and so forth Key highlights of Utkal Grameen Bank’s Holiday Loan are:
- Financing costs for Holiday Loans start at 11.25% p.a.
- You can do without much of a stretch profit a measure of up to Rs 20 Lakh, so your fantasy excursion won’t be spoilt because of a monetary crunch.
- Streamlined and Minimal documentation guarantees that financing your get-away is basic and straightforward.
- Brisk preparing and disbursal of advance which is attributed straightforwardly to your record
A dominant part of unstable individual credits is focused on people with customary pay anyway Utkal Grameen Bank’s Fresher Funding is extraordinary. This credit alternative from Utkal Grameen Bank is intended to help freshers, for example, ongoing alumni looking for their first work. Some vital highlights of Utkal Grameen Bank Fresher Funding individual credit are as per the following:
- Credit sum up to Rs 1.5 lakh
- The candidate must be at any rate 21 years of age.
- The pace of interest for Fresher Funding relies upon the profile of the advanced candidate, the financial record/score, age and area of the candidate.
NRI Personal Loan
Understanding the necessities and dreams of NRIs, Utkal Grameen Bank offers an individual advance explicitly for NRIs. The essential advanced candidate should be an Indian inhabitant, and the co-candidate NRI must be a nearby family member. Individual Loan for NRIs incorporates the accompanying highlights.
- Utkal Grameen Bank offers NRIs individual advances up to Rs. 10 lakh with adaptable end-use
- The financing costs for NRI Personal Loan start at 15.49% p.a.
- The credit includes a residency of as long as three years.
How to Apply Online for Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan?
Apply for Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan online by visiting the Utkal Grameen Bank’s online portal. Just fill the form for the Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan application:
- Visit the Dialabank website and
- Just fill the Application form and submit it.
- Our relationship managers will call you back and will explain to you all the procedure
Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan Status
You can check the status of your Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan by the following methods –
- Visit your loan branch and ask the banker for the same.
- Log In to the Utkal Grameen Bank Netbanking Portal.
- Press on loans from the top ribbon and click on Enquire to check the status of your loan.
- Type ‘personal loan status’ on Google, open the first link which will take you to the Loan Status Tracker webpage of Utkal Grameen Bank, and fill in the required information to check the status of your loan.
The Personal Loan Verification Process
Coming up next are essential strides of the individual credit check measure after online accommodation of your advance application on Dialabank.
Step1. Dialabank will advance your advance application to your picked bank and generally within 48 hours, and you will get a call from the moneylender’s agent.
Step2. The imminent loan specialist will plan a pickup of your KYC, pay, and so forth reports or give a choice to transfer them on the web. These reports will be utilized to confirm your application.
Step3. When the moneylender’s check is finished, and your advance is endorsed, you will get another call to confirm the credit offer and request your permission for disbursal.
Step4. After credit endorsement and fruitful check, the advance is generally dispensed within 48 hours.
Note: The above-mentioned turnaround time for personal loan verification/disbursal may vary based on the lender’s internal demands as well as other criteria.
Check your Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan Application Status
To check the status of your Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan, you can:
- Visit the bank branch personally where you had applied for the loan and give the loan officer your loan application details
- Visit the website of Utkal Grameen Bank and fill in your loan details.
- Send your loan details to the bank via email.
- Through the I-mobile app of the bank
- These methods enable you to track your loan status easily.
How to login into the Utkal Grameen Bank portal
- Visit the official website of Utkal Grameen Bank.
- On the top right corner of the page click on ‘Login’.
- Log in using your User ID and Password or your recorded mobile number
How to Check Your Loan Statement
Clients can download the bank’s very own credit proclamation by following the means given beneath:
- Visit the official site of the bank.
- Click on ‘Connect’ and select ‘Administration Requests’ starting from the drop list.
- On the following page that opens, under the ‘Advances’ menu, select ‘Individual Loan Related’.
- Next, click on ‘Solicitation for Statement of Loan Account’.
- Login utilizing your User ID and the secret word or utilizing your enlisted versatile number and OTP to benefit the bank’s very own credit explanation.
Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
The cross country lockdown because of the COVID-19 pandemic has affected numerous borrowers antagonistically and to moderate its effect to a specific degree, a multi-month ban on different term advances was declared. After the fruition of the half-year ban, Utkal Grameen Bank had reported the RBI-commanded one-time advantage of Utkal Grameen Bank individual credit rebuilding. This instrument is intended to give proceeded with alleviation to those borrowers who are as yet unfit to begin reimbursement of their normal EMI due to ongoing money related difficulty coming about because of the pandemic.
The credit goal system presented by Utkal Grameen Bank offers an extra ban of as long as two years or an augmentation on the current reimbursement time frame to diminish the month to month EMI instalments. It is imperative to shoulder as a main priority that rebuilding your Utkal Grameen Bank individual credit will bring about extra premium charges well beyond those of the first advance. Consequently, this alleviation instrument should just be utilized if all else fails with the goal that you don’t wind up defaulting on your great credit.
Utkal Grameen Bank Customer Care
Customers can contact the Utkal Grameen Bank customer care via any of the following means:
- By Phone: You can call Utkal Grameen Bank on 06652 232285 (toll-free)
- Callback Request: You can also request a call back by visiting the bank’s website
- Online Chatbot: You can also get your queries answered by the iPal chatbot online
- Branch Visit: You can visit the nearby Utkal Grameen Bank branch to get your queries.
Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan on Dialabank
There are different points of interest in applying for a personal advance on the Dialabank site. Some of them are given beneath:
- 24 x 7 Accessibility: You can get to the Dialabank site whenever and anyplace and in this manner, apply for an individual advance whenever from the solace of your home or office.
- Different moneylenders on a solitary stage: Dialabank empowers you to get to individual credit offers from various planned loan specialists on a solitary stage and accordingly kills the need to visit numerous bank sites or branches.
- Know EMI in a split second: With the individual advance EMI calculator, you can check the EMIs you would be paying on an individual credit even before you apply for one. It will assist you with acquiring the suitable sum that you can without much of a stretch reimburse and have a helpful reimbursement plan.
- Liberated from cost: Additionally, you are not needed to pay any charges when you apply for an individual advance on Dialabank.
Given underneath are some significant angles that you should consider while applying for an individual credit with Utkal Grameen Bank:
- While applying for a personal advance, it is in every case great to check your financial assessment. A decent credit assessment builds the odds of endorsement of your credit and can empower you to benefit an individual advance on more great terms.
- Before settling upon a specific bank, it is prudent to think about the expense of an individual credit (premium expense and all the reasonable expenses and charges) offered by different moneylenders on Dialabank.
- Acquire as per your need and reimbursement capacity. Try not to acquire just because you are qualified to get a higher sum. It will just add to your advantage cost and not have many advantages over the long haul.
- Try not to apply for individual advances with various moneylenders simultaneously. It shows you to be eager for credit and expands the number of challenging requests for your credit report, which may antagonistically influence your Credit rating.
FAQs About Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan
✅ What is Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan?
Utkal Grameen Bank offers you personal loans to fulfil any of your financial needs being it wedding expenses to utility bills and higher education etc. It is very simple as it requires minimal documentation with an interest rate ranging from 14.5% to 17.25%
✅ What is the Personal Loan rate of interest in Utkal Grameen Bank?
The interest rate in Utkal Grameen Bank for a personal loan is 9.99%. For checking the updated Utkal Grameen Bank Interest Rates visit us at Dialabank‘s digital platform.
✅ What is the procedure of a Personal Loan in Utkal Grameen Bank?
The steps to avail of a personal loan with Utkal Grameen Bank is trouble-free. Apply for Utkal Grameen Bank personal loan by visiting the nearby branch with your necessary documents, through a Utkal Grameen Bank ATM. You can also contact and apply with Dialabank for personalized assistance. The steps include:
- As per your necessity, the Calculation of the loan amount is required.
- Checking your loan eligibility online or visit the branch.
- Approaching the bank with your preferred method. It can be online or offline.
- The required documents with the banker have to be submitted.
- The expense of the loan amount once your application and documents have been verified and approved.
✅ How can I get Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan?
Getting a Personal Loan from Utkal Grameen Bank is a simple process as minimal documents ensure a quick expense time. You have to check your eligibility status. You can contact the bank either online or by visiting the nearby branch. After submission and verification of the required documents, the loan amount will be credited to your bank account within 4 hours.
✅ How to apply for a Personal Loan in Utkal Grameen Bank?
A personal loan is an unsecured loaning option that could be used to meet all your financial needs. You can apply for a personal loan with Utkal Grameen Bank with minimal documentation and get a loan amount at a faster rate. You can also apply with Dialabank to avail of personalized guidance and get the best deals and offers.
✅ Why apply for Utkal Grameen Bank personal loan?
Utkal Grameen Bank is one of the leading and trusted agents of personal loans in India, it offers the best loan options that come with a different array of features and attributes. They provide personal loans at low interest rates with minimum documents for an easy and trouble-free process. The average expense time for a new customer is 4 hours. Loan Repayment can be done through EMIs or through online payment options as preferred. Repayment tenure ranges between 12 to 60 months.
✅ How much EMI on Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan?
EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) is the amount payable to the bank every month as repayment of your personal loan. The EMI on Utkal Grameen Bank personal loan depends on the loan amount, interest rate, and the tenure of the loan. It can easily be calculated using the EMI calculator on Dialabank‘s website.
✅ How much CIBIL score is required for Utkal Grameen Bank personal loan?
Utkal Grameen Bank requires a CIBIL score over 750 with 700 being the absolute lower limit. You can increase your CIBIL score by making timely payments of your EMIs and credit cards.
✅ Minimum credit score needed for Utkal Grameen Bank personal loan?
A credit score is a 3 digit number between the range of 300-900 which reflects the creditworthiness of the borrower. It is based on your past credit files and your performance in the repayment of your loans. Utkal Grameen Bank requires you to have a minimum credit score of 750 to become eligible for a personal loan.
✅ How to calculate Utkal Grameen Bank personal loan EMI?
EMI on personal loan can be calculated using the formula, E = P x R x [(1+R)^N] / [(1+R)^N-1] where,
P= Principal or your loan amount,
R= Rate of interest, and
N= Loan Tenure.
You can easily calculate your EMI online at Dialabank‘s website for free and compare offers from different banks and finance companies.
✅ What can I use Utkal Grameen Bank personal loan for?
Utkal Grameen Bank Personal loan can be used for various expenses like weddings, utility bills, repair or reform your house, higher education, starting a new business, etc. You can now fulfil all your monetary needs with a personal loan by applying online at Dialabank’s digital platform.
✅ How to prepay Utkal Grameen Bank personal loan?
Steps to prepay your Utkal Grameen Bank personal loan:
- Collect the required documents (PAN, Id proof, and any other loan documents)
- Visit your loan branch and ask for the balance and any pre-closure charges or penalties.
- You will be prompted to fill a form requesting the prepayment of the loan.
- Pay the prepayment amount (cash up to Rs.49000, Cheque, or DD) and take its acknowledgement.
- Your loan will be closed as soon as the bank receives the fund.
✅ How to repay Utkal Grameen Bank personal loan online?
You can pay your personal loan EMI online in just 5 steps:
- Visit the payments page on Utkal Grameen Bank’s website or the website of Dialabank
- Click on ‘PAY ONLINE’ and enter your ‘Loan No.’ and ‘Date of Birth’.
- Select your net banker from the drop-down menu and click on PAY.
- You will be securely redirected to the bank payment interface of your chosen net banking option.
- Complete the payment and you will receive an online transaction confirmation. You can also pay your RBL Bank personal loan on Paytm.
✅ What documents are needed for Utkal Grameen Bank personal loan?
Utkal Grameen Bank provides easy hassle-free personal loans with minimal documents. You will need your Aadhar card/Voter ID, PAN card, Bank statement of the last 3 months, and the latest salary slips/ITR file. For more information and personalized assistance,
You can contact Dialabank’s financial helpline at 9878981166.
Other Banks For Personal Loan
|Baroda UP Gramin Bank Personal Loan|
|Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Personal Loan|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikas Bank Personal Loan|
|Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Personal Loan|
Table of Contents
- 1 Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan Key Features
- 2 Benefits of Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan
- 3 Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate, Fees & Other Charges
- 5 Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
- 6 Personal Loan EMI Calculator for Utkal Grameen Bank
- 7 Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan Comparison with Other Banks
- 8 How to apply for Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan?
- 9 Why should you apply for Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan with Dialabank?
- 10 How to Calculate EMIs for Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan?
- 11 Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan Processing Time
- 12 Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan Preclosure Charges
- 13 Pre Calculated EMI for Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan
- 14 Different Offers for Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan
- 14.1 Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan for Salaried Employees
- 14.2 Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan for Self Employed Individuals
- 14.3 Utkal Grameen Bank Educational Loan
- 14.4 Utkal Grameen Bank Marriage Loan
- 14.5 Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan for Government Employees
- 14.6 Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan Balance Transfer
- 14.7 Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan Top Up
- 15 Types of Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan
- 16 How to Apply Online for Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan?
- 17 Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan Status
- 18 The Personal Loan Verification Process
- 19 Check your Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan Application Status
- 20 How to login into the Utkal Grameen Bank portal
- 21 How to Check Your Loan Statement
- 22 Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
- 23 Utkal Grameen Bank Customer Care
- 24 Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan on Dialabank
- 25 Important Aspects
- 26 FAQs About Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan
- 26.1 ✅ What is Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan?
- 26.2 ✅ What is the Personal Loan rate of interest in Utkal Grameen Bank?
- 26.3 ✅ What is the procedure of a Personal Loan in Utkal Grameen Bank?
- 26.4 ✅ How can I get Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan?
- 26.5 ✅ How to apply for a Personal Loan in Utkal Grameen Bank?
- 26.6 ✅ Why apply for Utkal Grameen Bank personal loan?
- 26.7 ✅ How much EMI on Utkal Grameen Bank Personal Loan?
- 26.8 ✅ How much CIBIL score is required for Utkal Grameen Bank personal loan?
- 26.9 ✅ Minimum credit score needed for Utkal Grameen Bank personal loan?
- 26.10 ✅ How to calculate Utkal Grameen Bank personal loan EMI?
- 26.11 ✅ What can I use Utkal Grameen Bank personal loan for?
- 26.12 ✅ How to prepay Utkal Grameen Bank personal loan?
- 26.13 ✅ How to repay Utkal Grameen Bank personal loan online?
- 26.14 ✅ What documents are needed for Utkal Grameen Bank personal loan?
- 27 Other Banks For Personal Loan