All About Uttrakhand Gramin Bank Personal Loan
Uttarakhand Gramin Bank stands in the second of the position of being the largest bank of Uttrakhand in comparison to the branch network. Fifty percent of the capital is owned by the government of India and the remaining 35 percent, and 15 percent are owned by State bank of India and government of Uttrakhand respectively. With more than 200 branches established in the rural parts of the state, the bank is providing financial products to the rural population of Uttrakhand. In addition to this, the bank was formed in the late of 2012 by the sponsorship of state bank if India. With the collaboration of two banks namely Uttaranchal Gramin Bank and Nainital Almora Kshetriya Gramin Bank the Uttrakhand Gramin Bank came into existence. One of the frequently availed banking product that the bank provides is a personal loan. For this loan, borrower requires good CIBIL and nothing else. CIBIL is the first and the most critical criteria that bank checks before considering whether to approve the loan request or not.
The process of Uttrakhand Gramin Bank Personal Loan
- Firstly, you need to apply for a personal loan. Which you can do via internet portals such as Paisso and DialaBank.
- After that, the bank gets your loan request, and one of the bank employees will cross-check whether the information is correct or not.
- Also, at this stage bank evaluates your income eligibility and your credit score or CIBIL score.
- Once your application passes all the test bank decides the loan amount and the rate of interest.
- If you accept the offered interest rate and loan amount the disbursal of the loan takes place.
Uttrakhand Gramin Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
For the salaried applicant:
- Firstly, the age of the applicant has to be above 21 years. On the other hand, maximum age to avail this loan is 61.
- Likewise, you need to have an account in a bank along with this, and your salary needs to come to that bank account.
- Last but not least for availing personal loan from Uttrakhand Gramin bank a salaried applicant’s CIBIL needs to be at least 750.
- Also, 18,000 Rs is the minimum monthly salary that bank requires in case of a salaried applicant.
For self-employed borrower:
- Firstly, as an independent applicant, your business should be in service for about three years at least.
- Furthermore, the applicant’s business must yield a minimum annual turnover of 30Lacs.
- Likewise, the required age for the self-employed applicant is 25 years to 65 years for taking this loan
- Lastly, CIBIL or the credit score of the borrower needs to be above 750.
Uttrakhand Gramin Bank Personal Loan Documents
- Firstly, a residential Proof document such as Aadhar card, PAN card, Ration card, voter ID card, driving license, or passport. If you are paying rent, you can provide the papers of your rental agreement or water/electricity bills for the past three months.
- Secondly, any one of the identity Proof like an Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving license, voter ID card or your passport.
- For the salaried applicant, the bank requires the latest six months of bank statement and six months of salary receipt.
- Now in case of independent applicant bank require last years ITR papers along with audited financial papers of the past year.
Uttrakhand Gramin Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate
10.70% is the annual rate of interest you can get while availing for a personal loan. Also, one more thing to keep in mind is that personal loan comes with foreclosure ability. It means you can close the loan before time and save some money. You only need to pay the loan amount along with the foreclosure penalty which ranges from 0-3% of the total amount. Once you repay these two amounts, you don’t need to pay the remaining EMI’s and their respective rate of interest.
Uttrakhand Gramin Bank Personal Loan Benefits
- Firstly, you get the funding at a low-interest rate which you can quickly repay during the tenure period.
- Also, the documentation process is fast and consumes less time.
- If your application full-fill all the criteria that bank requires you can expect your loan request to get approval within 30 minutes.
- In addition to this, for taking this loan at such an affordable interest rate, you don’t have to provide any collateral to the bank.
- As a result, the loan amount entirely depends on the documents that the applicant has given to the bank.
- Are you thinking about taking a break from work to spend some time with your family? You can make a personal loan.
- The bank never asks you mention the reason for taking a personal loan. Therefore, you can do whatever you want to do with its principal amount.
- Lastly, both salaried and self-employed are eligible to take this loan required they meet banks standards.
How to avail Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Personal Loan?
- See first of all you need to go dialaBank.com
- Once you reach there to fill your contact details along with your necessary information.
- It is required that you fill your contact which is working and you take it with you.
- Now your work is done to sit back and relax our RM will soon be in touch with you.
- Our RM will guide you through the best loaning deals and offers which you can get on your loan.
- We make sure you get the high loan to value ratio.
- With Dialabank you will surely be getting the lowest rate interest rate.
Other Leading Personal Loan Providers (Click to Apply)
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Uttrakhand Gramin Bank Personal Loan
- 1.1 The process of Uttrakhand Gramin Bank Personal Loan
- 1.2 Uttrakhand Gramin Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
- 1.3 Uttrakhand Gramin Bank Personal Loan Documents
- 1.4 Uttrakhand Gramin Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate
- 1.5 Uttrakhand Gramin Bank Personal Loan Benefits
- 1.6 How to avail Uttarakhand Gramin Bank Personal Loan?