A personal loan is a financial product that allows us to borrow money from banks to meet various requirements. The money that is borrowed from any financial institution for personal use is known as a personal loan. A personal loan can be provided for the requirements like a medical emergency, marriage, for the renovation of the home. The people may apply from any banks and non-banking financial institutions (NBFCs). It is an unsecured loan which means it doesn’t require any security or collateral.
Why should one apply for Yes Bank Personal Loan Balasore?
- It is easily available for the people
- The documentation process is quick and simple
- It provides doorstep services to its customers
- It totally relies on the credit history and credit score of the applicant
- No need to pledge any security with the bank
- The loan amount can be used for any multiple purposes
- This loan is a hassle-free and has flexible terms and conditions
- The loan gets sanctioned very easily
- The interest rate offer by the bank is very affordable
Yes Bank Personal Loan Balasore Eligibility
Personal loan fully depends on the income proof of the applicant. The bank sanctions the loan of those people who has a strong credit history and has a good CIBIL score. Whenever any people apply for the loan the first thing which strikes their mind is that if they are fully eligible for this loan or not. And what are the eligibility criteria they need to follow? As the personal loan is unsecured type; therefore, the risk factor increases. To reduce the risk, few eligibility criteria must be followed to get a loan.
There are some eligibility criteria on the basis of which the bank provides a loan to the people. In Personal Loan, there are two categories of the applicant:
- Salaried Applicant
- Self-employed Applicant
Both the categories have different eligibility criteria, they are:
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years and maximum up to 60 years.
- If the applicant is residing in a metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum income of Rs 18,000. And if the applicant is from a non-metropolitan city, then they should have a minimum salary of Rs 12,000.
- The applicant should have the work experience of the last three years, and the salary should come in their account only.
- If an applicant is applying for the personal loan, then they must have a good credit history.
- The documentation process is easy; they have to submit their bank statement of the last three months and the salary slip of the previous six months.
- The minimum age of the self-employed applicant should be 25 years and maximum up to 65 years.
- The applicant should file ITR for the last three years.
- The credit score of the applicant should be good, and no debt should be left due, and the credit score should be more than 650.
- The ITR which the applicant files should be of Rs 2.5 lakhs per annum at least.
- And if the applicant is having a business than his business should be running from the last three years.
Yes Bank Personal Loan Balasore Documents
When the applicant applies for the loan after that, they have to go through some documentation process. For this process, they have to submit some of their documents. They are:
- The applicant has to submit their identity proof which includes Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter Card, Driving License.
- They have to submit residence proof which includes Updated passbook, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter Card, Ration Card. And if the applicant is living in a rented apartment, then they have to submit their rental agreement, electricity & water bill which has to be in the name of the applicant and the address of the owner.
- They have to submit their PAN card which is an essential document under the KYC formality.
- If the applicant is a salaried one, then they have to submit their salary slip of the last three months and the bank statements of the previous six months.
- And if the applicant is a self-employed then they have to submit the ITR of the last three years and registration of their business should be done.
- Two passport size colored photographs (the applicant should not wear glasses).
Self Employed People
Last 2 year Form 16
Last 2 Years ITR
Last 2-months salary slips
Last 2 years Balance Sheet
Latest 6-month bank statements
PAN Card photocopy
Address Proof ( Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving License, Ration Card) & if in Rental Apartment ( Rented Agreement, Electricity & Water Bill and Owner’s Address)
Identity Proof ( Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter Card, Driving License)
2 passport size colored photographs
Yes Bank Personal Loan Balasore Interest Rate
The interest rate provided in the personal loan is quite affordable for the applicant. It starts at 10.75% per annum. The rate of interest may get change.
Yes Bank Personal Loan Balasore Tenure
The tenure of the personal loan is from 1 year to 5 years.
Yes Bank Personal Loan Balasore Benefits
- In the personal loan, the applicant doesn’t need to pledge any security to the bank as the loan provided by the lender to the borrower entirely depends on the income of the borrower.
- Personal Loan has less documentation process and very quick. The bank needs some important documents.
- The loan amount can be used for multiple purposes whether it is renovating a house, for some medical emergency, paying any due bills and many more.
- The loan gets sanctioned within 48 hours without any hassle. And after submitting documents, the loan gets disbursed within 24 hours of verification.
- There is no involvement of any third party. The loan amount is directly given to the applicant. It is a relationship between the borrower and the lender.
- The personal loan is a hassle-free process. The applicant can apply online for the loan without going to the bank. And can also get the whole information about the loan.
It is the city in Odisha state. Balasore is best known for Chandipur beach. The official language of the Balasore is Odia. Balasore is the largest city of North Odisha.
Table of Contents