Yes Bank Personal Loan Key Features
|Age||21-60 (at loan maturity)|
|CIBIL Score||Minimum 750 or above|
|Yes Bank Interest Rate||9.99% per annum|
|Lowest EMI per lakh||Rs. 2174|
|Tenure||12 to 60 months|
|Yes Bank Personal Loan Processing Fee||1% of the Loan Amount|
|Prepayment Charges||0% – 4%|
|Minimum Loan Amount||₹1 lakh|
|Maximum Loan Amount||₹40 Lakh|
Each Feature Explained in Detail Below
Yes Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for a personal loan:
|CIBIL Score Criteria||750 and Above|
|Age Criteria||21-60 years|
|Min Income Criteria||Rs 25000/month|
Yes Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates and Charges
The interest rate, fees, and other charges for Personal Loan are:
|Yes Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate||9.99% per annum|
|Yes Bank Personal Loan Processing Charges||1% of the Loan Amount|
|Prepayment Charges||Up to 4% + GST (Allowed after 12 EMIs)|
|Stamp Duty||As per state laws|
Yes Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
The following documents are required for Yes Bank Personal Loan:
|Proof of Identity||Copy of:
> Driving License
> Aadhar Card
> Voter ID Card
|Proof of Address||Rent Agreement (Min. 1 year of stay)
Passport (Proof of permanent residence)
|Proof of Income||> ITR: Last two Assessment years
> Salary Slip: Last 6 months
> Bank Statement: Last 3 months
Yes Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Yes Bank Personal Loan Compared to Other Banks
|Bank||Interest Rate||Tenure||Loan Amount & Proc Fee|
|Yes Bank||9.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 40 lakh / 1% to 2% of Loan Amount|
|HDFC Bank||11.25% to 21.50%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 40 lakh / Up to 2.50% of the loan amount|
|Bajaj Finserv||Starting from 12.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 25 lakh / Up to 3.99% of the loan amount|
|Axis Bank||15.75% to 24%||12 to 60 months||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15 lakh / Up to 2% of the loan amount|
|Citibank||Starting from 10.99%||12 to 60 months||Up to Rs. 30 lakh / Up to 3% of the loan amount|
|ICICI Bank||11.50% to 19.25%||12 to 60 months||Upto Rs. 20 lakh / Up to 2.25% of the loan amount|
Other Loan Products from Yes Bank
|Yes Bank Gold Loan||Yes Bank Car Loan||Yes Bank Home Loan||Yes Bank Business Loan|
|Yes Bank TWL||Yes Bank LAP||Yes Bank Credit Card||Yes Bank Education Loan|
Why should you apply for Yes Bank Personal Loan with Dialabank?
Dialabank is a team of professionals that will help you find the right financial product according to your personal needs. We provide a wide range of products and have served many happy customers. With Dialabank, you get trust and convenience at your fingertips.
How to Calculate EMIs for Yes Bank Personal Loan
Use the EMI calculator given below to find your monthly EMIs
Processing Time of Personal Loan by Yes Bank
Usual processing time for a personal loan application can be up to a week before approval. With Yes Bank, you can get your loan approved within 72 hours, if you are a customer of the Bank.
Yes Bank Personal Loan Preclosure charges
Prepayment of personal loan with Yes Bank is allowed after 12 months, and you will be charged with a prepayment fee of up to 4% of your outstanding loan amount.
Pre Calculated EMI for Personal Loan
Different Personal Loan offers by Yes Bank
Personal Loan for Wedding
Weddings are special occasions and Yes Bank makes it even more special by providing you with quick disbursing loans to meet all the expenses of your dream wedding.
Personal Loan for Government Employees
Government employees get extra benefits and reduced interest rates for their personal loans. If you are defense personnel, you will be levied off of processing fees.
Yes Bank Doctor Loan
Medical professionals and doctors working for at least 4 years receive extra benefits and an extended period to repay their loan. They can use a personal loan for both their personal and professional needs.
Personal Loan for Pensioners
Yes Bank provides offers and schemes specially tailored to the needs of pensioners and elderly citizens to help them fulfill their post-retirement financial needs.
Personal Loan Balance Transfer
If the existing personal loan has a high-interest rate and heavy EMIs, you can apply for a personal loan balance transfer with Yes Bank and avail low-interest personal loans.
Personal Loan Top Up
If you feel the need for extra money, instead of applying for a fresh loan, you can get a loan top-up on your existing personal loan from Yes Bank. This facility can help you meet your growing financial needs.
Home Renovation Loan
YES Bank offers home renovation loans for people looking to renovate their home. This personal loan can be used to finance essential renovations or to help the applicant acquire new equipment, accessories and furniture for their home. Some key features of the YES Bank home renovation loan:
- The YES Bank home renovation loan’s interest rate starts at 11.25%.
- People may be eligible for loans of up to Rs. 20 lakhs to get a renovated house.
- To obtain a home renovation loan from YES Bank, minimal documentation is required, which simplifies the entire process of obtaining a loan.
- The loan amount is generally credited to the account within 72 hours of the Bank’s approval of your request.
YES Bank Holiday Loan can help you manage your dream vacation with minimal hassle. This personal loan from YES can provide financial support for a variety of holiday-related expenses, including airline ticket bookings, hotel stays, travel, and more. The main features of YES’s holiday loans are:
- Interest rates for holiday loans start at 11.25% per annum.
- Up to Rs. 20 lakhs so that your dream vacation is not ruined due to the financial crisis.
- Easy and minimal documentation ensures that your vacation financing is easy and convenient, which is credited directly to your account.
Most unsecured personal loans are targeted at regular income earners, but YES Bank’s latest funding is different. This YES Bank loan is designed to help operations, meaning recent graduates want their first job. Some of the critical features of YES Bank Fresher Funding Personal Loan are:
- Loan amount up to Rs 1.5 lakh
- Applicant must be at least 21 years old
- The rate of interest for Fresher Funding depends on the profile of the loan applicant, the credit history/score, age and location of the applicant.
NRI Personal Loan
YES Bank understands NRI’s needs and dreams and offers NRI-specific personal loans. The primary loan applicant must be a resident of India, and the NRI co-applicant must be a close relative. NRI’s loans include the following features:
- YES Bank offers NRI personal loans up to Rs 1000,000 for flexible end-use.
- Interest rates on NRI personal loans start at 15.49% per year.
- Has a storage life of up to 36 months.
Personal Loan Status
You can check the status of your personal loan by visiting the nearest Yes Bank branch or through the online portal using your loan ID.
How to apply for Yes Bank Personal Loan
Follow the following steps to apply for a Personal Loan in Yes Bank
- Visit Dialabank.
- Fill in the form your details
- You will receive a call from our relationship manager.
- Share your documents and get instant approval.
PL verification process
The following are critical steps of the personal loan verification process after online submission of your loan application on DialaBank.
Step1. DialaBank will forward your loan application to your chosen lender, and typically within 48 hours, you will obtain a call from the lender’s agent.
Step2. The prospective lender will schedule the pickup of your KYC, income, etc. documents or provide an option to upload them online. These documents will be used to verify your application.
Step3. Once the lender’s verification is completed and your loan is approved, you will receive another call to verify the loan offer and ask for your consent for disbursal.
Step4. After loan permission and successful verification, the loan is usually distributed within 48 hours.
Note: The turnaround, as mentioned above, time for personal loan verification/disbursal may vary based on the lender’s internal requirements as well as other criteria.
Check your Yes Bank PL application Status
The process to check your application status includes the following steps:
- Visit the authentic website of Yes bank, Click on ‘Products’ and select ‘Personal Loans’.
- On the next page that open hereafter, click on ‘More’ and select ‘Check Loan Application Status’.
- Next, you can check your application status by inserting details like your mobile number, birth date and by either entering the OTP that you receive on your mobile number or via your application number.
How to login in Yes Bank portal
- Visit the official website of Yes Bank.
- On the top right corner of the page, click on ‘Login’.
- Log in using your User ID and Password or your registered mobile number
How to Check Your Loan Statement
Consumers can download the bank’s loan statement by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the bank.
- Click on ‘Get in Touch’ and pick ‘Service Requests’ from the drop-down list.
- On the following page that opens, under the ‘Loans’ menu, select ‘Personal Loan Related’.
- Next, click on ‘Request for Statement of Loan Account’.
- Log in using your User ID and password or using your registered mobile number and OTP to avail the bank’s loan statement.
Yes Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
The nationwide lockdown has negatively impacted many borrowers due to the COVID-19 epidemic, and a 6-month ban on various fixed-term loans has been announced to mitigate the impact. After completing the six-month ban, Yes Bank announced a one-time benefit to the RBI for restructuring its loans. This procedure is intended to continue to provide relief to borrowers who have not yet been able to repay their regular EMI due to financial difficulties caused by the epidemic.
The loan settlement mechanism introduced by Yes Bank offers an additional moratorium of up to 2 years or an extension of the current repayment period to reduce monthly EMI payments. Of course, it is essential to remember that restructuring your Yes Bank personal loan will incur interest charges in addition to those applicable to the original loan. As such, this relief mechanism should only be used as a last resort, so you don’t end up meeting your outstanding loan.
Yes Bank Customer Care
Customers can contact the Yes Bank customer care via any of the following means:
- By Phone: You can call Yes Bank on 9878981166 (toll-free)
- Callback Request: You can also request a call back by visiting the bank’s website
- Online Chatbot: You can also get your queries answered by the iPal chatbot online
- Branch Visit: You can visit the nearby Yes Bank branch to get your queries
Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan on Dialabank
There are various advantages of applying for a personal loan on the DialaBank website. Some of them are given below:
- 24 x 7 Accessibility: You can access the DialaBank website anytime and anywhere and thus, apply for a personal loan anytime from the comfort of your home or office.
- Multiple lenders on a single platform: com enables you to access personal loan offers from multiple prospective lenders on a single platform and thereby eliminates the need to visit multiple bank websites or branches.
- Know EMI instantly: With the personal loan EMI calculator on DialaBank.com, you can check the EMIs you would be paying on a personal loan even before you apply for one. It will help you borrow the appropriate amount that you can quickly repay and have a convenient repayment schedule.
- Free of cost: Additionally, you are not required to pay any charges when you apply for a personal loan on DialaBank.com.
Here are some essential things to consider when applying for a personal loan with Yes Bank:
- It is always a good idea to check your credit receipt when applying for a personal loan.
- A good credit score increases your chances of getting a personal loan approved and can enable you to get a personal loan on more favourable terms.
- Before finalizing a particular lender, it is wise to compare individual loans (interest charges and any applicable fees and charges) offered by different lenders.
- Borrow based on your needs and your ability to pay. Avoid borrowing because you are eligible to borrow large sums. This only increases your interest costs and is of no benefit in the long run.
- Avoid applying for a personal loan from multiple lenders at the same time. It shows that you are hungry for credit and increases the number of strict inquiries for your credit report, which can negatively affect your credit score.
FAQs About Yes Bank Personal Loan
✅ How to apply for Yes Bank Personal Loan?
You can apply for Yes Bank Loan through the official website of Yes Bank
Or, Dialabank is also providing you with this facility with less paperwork and more ease.
✅ What is the Interest Rate for Yes Bank Personal Loan?
Interest Rate for Personal Loan in Yes bank is 9.99% per Annum. This rate varies with time.
✅ What is the minimum age for getting a Personal Loan from Yes Bank?
Your minimum age to apply for a Personal Loan is 21 years.
✅ What is the maximum age for getting a Personal Loan from Yes Bank?
The maximum age you need for applying for a Personal Loan is 60 years.
✅ What is the minimum loan amount for Yes Bank Personal Loan?
The minimum loan amount for Yes Bank is Rs. 1 lakh
✅ What is the maximum loan amount for Yes Bank Personal Loan?
The maximum loan amount for Personal Loan is Rs. 40 lakh.
✅ What are the documents required for Yes Bank Personal Loan?
You need to show Proof of Identity, Proof of income, and address proof to apply for Personal Loan.
✅ What is the Processing Fee for Yes Bank Personal Loan?
The processing fee for Yes Bank loan is 1% of the Loan Amount.
✅ How to get Yes Bank Personal Loan for Self Employed?
You must have a good and rigid source of income and your credit history should be good to avoid rejection.
✅ What is the Maximum Loan Tenure for Yes Bank Personal Loan?
Maximum Loan tenure for Personal Loan is 60 months
✅ What should be the CIBIL Score for Yes Bank Personal Loan?
A good CIBIL Score less chance of Rejection. For Personal Loan, you must have a 750 or above CIBIL Score.
✅ Do I have a preapproved offer for Yes Bank Personal Loan?
Information about the preapproved offer for Personal Loan can be extracted from the branch by calling the customer care or visiting the branch.
For your ease, Dialabank will provide you with every detail in one call
✅ How to calculate EMI for Yes Bank Personal Loan?
You can calculate your EMI at any EMI calculator just you have to put the loan amount, Interest rate, and Tenure of loan.
✅ How to pay Yes Bank Personal Loan EMI?
Net Banking facility will be provided to you
Or, the amount will automatically get deducted from your account.
✅ How to close Yes Bank Personal Loan?
If your funds are ready then you can apply for Preclosure or after all the EMI’s are paid your loan will get closed.
✅ How to check Yes Bank Personal Loan Status?
To know the status of Personal Loan you need to call the bank or check on the official website i.e provided by the bank.
✅ How to close Yes Bank Personal Loan Online?
Dialabank is the best option for applying for Personal Loan with less paperwork and ease or visit the official site of the bank apply for the loan
✅ How to pay Yes Bank Personal Loan EMI Online?
Through Netbanking you can pay EMI for Personal Loan.
✅ How to check Personal Loan Balance in Yes Bank?
You can call the bank customer care or a timely message will be sent on your registered no.
✅ How to download Yes Bank Personal Loan Statement?
From the official website of the Yes Bank, you can download the statement.
✅ How to Top Up Personal Loan in Yes Bank?
You can Top up the Personal Loan in Yes Bank by filling the simple form or by visiting the nearest branch.
Or contacting Dialabank may bring ease in the process.
✅ What happens if I don’t pay my Yes Bank Personal Loan EMIs?
You may face action against you and also your CIBIL score will get affected. So regular is like safety for the future.
✅ How to find Yes Bank Personal Loan account number?
After your application gets approved you will be provided with your account number for Personal Loan.
Table of Contents
- 1 Yes Bank Personal Loan Key Features
- 2 Yes Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Yes Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates and Charges
- 4 Yes Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
- 5 Yes Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator
- 6 Yes Bank Personal Loan Compared to Other Banks
- 7 Why should you apply for Yes Bank Personal Loan with Dialabank?
- 8 How to Calculate EMIs for Yes Bank Personal Loan
- 9 Processing Time of Personal Loan by Yes Bank
- 10 Yes Bank Personal Loan Preclosure charges
- 11 Pre Calculated EMI for Personal Loan
- 12 Different Personal Loan offers by Yes Bank
- 13 Personal Loan Status
- 14 How to apply for Yes Bank Personal Loan
- 15 PL verification process
- 16 How to Check Your Loan Statement
- 17 Yes Personal Loan Restructuring (COVID-19)
- 18 Yes Bank Customer Care
- 19 Benefits of Applying for Personal Loan on Dialabank
- 20 Important Aspects
- 21 FAQs About Yes Bank Personal Loan
- 21.1 ✅ How to apply for Yes Bank Personal Loan?
- 21.2 ✅ What is the Interest Rate for Yes Bank Personal Loan?
- 21.3 ✅ What is the minimum age for getting a Personal Loan from Yes Bank?
- 21.4 ✅ What is the maximum age for getting a Personal Loan from Yes Bank?
- 21.5 ✅ What is the minimum loan amount for Yes Bank Personal Loan?
- 21.6 ✅ What is the maximum loan amount for Yes Bank Personal Loan?
- 21.7 ✅ What are the documents required for Yes Bank Personal Loan?
- 21.8 ✅ What is the Processing Fee for Yes Bank Personal Loan?
- 21.9 ✅ How to get Yes Bank Personal Loan for Self Employed?
- 21.10 ✅ What is the Maximum Loan Tenure for Yes Bank Personal Loan?
- 21.11 ✅ What should be the CIBIL Score for Yes Bank Personal Loan?
- 21.12 ✅ Do I have a preapproved offer for Yes Bank Personal Loan?
- 21.13 ✅ How to calculate EMI for Yes Bank Personal Loan?
- 21.14 ✅ How to pay Yes Bank Personal Loan EMI?
- 21.15 ✅ How to close Yes Bank Personal Loan?
- 21.16 ✅ How to check Yes Bank Personal Loan Status?
- 21.17 ✅ How to close Yes Bank Personal Loan Online?
- 21.18 ✅ How to pay Yes Bank Personal Loan EMI Online?
- 21.19 ✅ How to check Personal Loan Balance in Yes Bank?
- 21.20 ✅ How to download Yes Bank Personal Loan Statement?
- 21.21 ✅ How to Top Up Personal Loan in Yes Bank?
- 21.22 ✅ What happens if I don’t pay my Yes Bank Personal Loan EMIs?
- 21.23 ✅ How to find Yes Bank Personal Loan account number?