Dharani is a land record management portal by the Telangana government. The official website of maa Bhoomi Telangana grants the residents a transparent portal with access to land records in the state and all the municipalities. In addition, it provides residents of the state with land registration facilities.
How to check Telangana Land records at the Dharani portal
Using these simple steps, you can quickly check the Telangana land records in the Dharani portal.
- First of all, visit the land registry website online.
- Now click on the know your application status option.
- Enter your application, registration number.
- Now enter the CAPTCHA code.
- And click on the submit button.
ROR-1B & Dharani Telangana Pahani Documents Via Khata or Survey Number
By following these steps to review the ROR-1B document and the pahani documents using the khata number.
- Visit the Telangana land records portal.
- Now click on land status.
- Now on the redirecting page enter the information such as district, division, mandal, village.
- Now enter the CAPTCHA code displayed.
- Choose between khata number and survey/ subdivision number.
- Click on get details now pahani information will be displayed here.
How can one sign up on the Dharani portal?
Once signed in, you can access the following services in the Dharani portal.
|Revenue||Provide Land Valuation Certificate
Provide Agriculture Income Certificate
Land Conversion/NALA services
|Registration||Provide Certified Copy of Land Documents
Duty and Fee Calculator
Payment of Registration Services and Stamps Services
Booking and Rescheduling of slots
View Receipt and Unit Rates
Market Value Assistance
Group Registration and data entry by the public
Encumbrance Certificate Search
By following these simple steps, you can quickly sign up for the Dharani portal.
- Visit the official website.
2. Now click on the signup option.
3. Now on the new page, enter the details such as your name, mobile no., Email Id, address, state-district, mandal, village, city.
4. After entering all the details, bang on getting OTP.
5. Now you will receive an SMS with the OTP (remember never share this or any other type of OTP with anyone) on your registered mobile number.
How to login into the Dharani portal
By following some simple steps, you can very conveniently log in to your Dharani portal.
- Visit the official website.
- On the homepage, Click on the login button.
- Enter your username and password.
- Now enter user type. If the user selects the user type option, they should type in their mobile no and password.
- Press on login as soon as you complete it.
✅ How can we check the land record in Telangana online?
Go to the official website for the Land Registry. Click on the option displayed there and view your records.
✅ How can I apply for Dharani?
1. The first step is to the Dharani portal is to visit the official website.
2. Click on the Sign Up option. Then, enter information on the new page, such as the name, mobile no., email address, state, district, village and town.
3. Now click on ‘Get OTP,’ and the registered number receives a text message with the code.
✅ Is Dharani mandatory for agricultural land?
Yes, Dharani registration is mandatory for agricultural land.
Table of Contents
- 1 Dharani
- 2 How to check Telangana Land records at the Dharani portal
- 3 ROR-1B & Dharani Telangana Pahani Documents Via Khata or Survey Number
- 4 How can one sign up on the Dharani portal?
- 5 How to login into the Dharani portal
- 6 FAQ’s