Chattisgarh Ration Card
Ration Card is a government-approved document that helps you in buying items such as food, grains, kerosene, etc. at a subsidized rate. Ration card has been very helpful to those who are not doing financially well off or come under a below poverty line (BPL) group and would find it difficult to buy food items. Apart from that, a ration card also works as a proof of identity and address and can also be applicable for purposes such as using it for a domicile certificate, voter ID, etc.
Types of Chhattisgarh Ration Card
There are basically two types of Ration Card:
- White Ration Card: You can easily apply for a white ration card if you are above the poverty line. The white color indicates that you are a citizen of India who is above the poverty line.
- Blue/Red/Green/Yellow Ration Card: These kinds of ration cards are given to those who are below the poverty line. This ration card helps them in buying food items at a subsidized rate.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.75%*
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for a Chhattisgarh Ration Card
There are certain eligibility criteria you will have to fulfill if you wish to apply for a Chhattisgarh Ration Card
- There is no person who can apply for a ration card on your behalf.
- No member of your family has applied for a ration card.
- He or She should be a citizen of India.
List of Documents Required to Apply for Ration Card at Chhattisgarh
- State Application form
- Identify proof (Election Id, Driving License, Passport, Government Id Card)
- Residence proof (Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, LPG Receipt, Bank Passbook, Rental Agreement)
- Photograph of the head of the family
- The annual income of the applicant
- Canceled/surrendered ration card if any
How to Apply for a Ration card at Chhattisgarh
There are many ways through which you can easily apply for a ration card:
- You can visit the official website of the Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department of the state in which you reside. You can apply by submitting the required documents and filling in the application details in the form. You can then provide the form post which a representative from the department will get in touch with you and assist you with the process. If all the documents submitted by you is correct, then the ration card will be sent to your communication address.
- There are various third-party websites that assist you by helping you fill the application form and uploading the required documents. You can visit the website and once you provide the form and upload the necessary documents you can then expect to get the ration card.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.75%*
- There is a format according to which you can send an SMS to the Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department of the state in which you reside. You will then receive a message instructing you to follow the procedure to apply for a ration card. You can find the details of the process on the official website of your state government.
- You can also find the toll-free number or the customer care number on the state government website which you can use to know the process you will have to follow in order to apply for a ration card.
- You can also visit the Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department of the state in which you reside along with all the required documents, and apply for a ration card by providing the application form and all the necessary documents.
How to Check Chhattisgarh Ration Card Application status
- You can check the status of your ration card by visiting the official website of the Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department of the state.
- Generally, under E-services on the website, you will find the option of checking the status of your ration card application status.
- Either you will be shown the list which will have the names of the people who have currently applied for a ration card and the status, or you will have to enter your credentials and log inḍetails. Once you have logged in, you will be able to check the application status of your ration card.
How to Download and Print your Chhattisgarh Ration Card online
Once your ration card application has been approved you can download the ration card and print it for future use. You can use your credentials to log in to the portal on the government website and check the status of your ration card application. Once it has been approved, you will find the option of downloading or printing the ration card. The printed version of the ration card will contain all the necessary details and you can use it to purchase food items for yourself at subsidized rates.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.75%*
List of Official Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs (PDS Portal)
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||https://dcsca.andaman.gov.in|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||http://epds.nic.in|
|Jammu and Kashmir||http://jkfcsca.gov.in|
Apply for Ration Card in the Other States of India
|Andhra Pradesh||A & N Islands|
|Delhi||Dadra & Nagar Haveli||West Bengal|
FAQ For Chhattisgarh Ration Card
✅What is a Ration Card?
Ration Card is a government-approved document that helps people who are below the poverty line in purchasing items at subsidized rates. It also acts as proof of identity and address and can be used for purposes such as applying for a domicile certificate, voter ID, etc.
✅ What are the types of Ration Cards Available?
A citizen of India who is well above the poverty line can avail a white Ration Card when they are above penury while a citizen of India who is below the poverty line can opt for a Red/ Green or Yellow Ration Card.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.75%*
✅ What are the Documents Required for Applying for Ration Card in the State of Chhattisgarh
The required enclosures for Applying for Chhattisgarh Card are a scanned copy of the Aadhaar Card, Age Certificate, Bank Passbook, Family Income Prood, Valid Phone number and ID, Previous Electricity Bill, one passport size photograph, and Identity Documents.
✅ What are the methods of Applying for a Ration Card in Chhattisgarh?
To apply online for the Chhattisgarh ration card contenders should go to the official website to download the application form or grab the form from the nearest department office while on the other hand if one wishes to apply for the Ration Card Offline then you can send an SMS to the Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department of Chattisgarh. You will then receive a message instructing you to follow the procedure to apply for a ration card. You can find the details of the process on the official website of your state government.
✅ Who is Eligible to Apply for a Ration Card in Chhattisgarh?
A resident who is a citizen of India and none of his family members should have applied for the Ration Card or even someone on behalf of him should not have applied for the same.
✅ What are the Serviced provided by the Department of Civil Supplies, Government Chhattisgarh?
Rice, Wheat, Levy Sugar, and Kerosene are the rationed articles supplied through the ration shops to the cardholders in the state under the Public Distribution System (PDS).