Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Savings Account
Individuals may use the Savings Bank Account facility to develop the habit of saving for their future needs. Non-business and non-commercial purchases should be made in the Savings Bank Account. If the account holder has not made a debit transaction in the account for 24 (twenty-four) months, the account will be listed as a “dormant/inoperative account,” and any debit transactions will be prohibited in the ordinary course. The customer must apply the most recent KYC documents in order to request account activation. Standing Instructions must be written and sent to the Bank. Otherwise, the Bank would not be obligated to follow such orders. The account will be moved without charge from one branch to another in our Bank at the request of the account holder.
Features and Benefits of Assam Gramin Vikash
Individuals (individually or jointly), Professionals, Clubs, Associations, Charitable Trusts, Religious Institutions, and Government bodies (established under specific Acts) are all entitled to open a Savings Bank Account.
|Interest Rates||3.25 percent up to a maximum of 50.00 lacs Above 50.00 lacs, 3.50 percent|
|A Cheque Book service is available.||obtainable|
|Normative Instructions||carried out|
Assam Gramin Vikash Savings account Charges
Service Charges and Fees on Products and Services (includes 18% GST)
Receipt of out-of-state checks
|5,000/-and upwards to 10,000/-||₹ 65/-|
|Above ₹ 1,00,000/-||₹ 118/-|
|Certain costs, such as postage||₹ 236/-|
Cheques/Bills Purchase/Discount Outstation Bills/Cheques purchased Local Cheques/Bills A) Purchase of DDs (Cheques/Drafts) Cheques/Drafts from the local area Interest on clean advances is calculated based on the number of days funds are advanced and the time taken at various clearing centers. There will be no charges for selection. Outstation Cheques/Drafts: 0.59 percent plus applicable collection charges for each slab. B) Purchase/discount of demand bills-0.59 percent plus a collection fee (Clean/Documentary) Usance Bill A) 0.65% plus collection charges for bills in accordance with respective slabs B) Interest/discount from the date of purchase/discount until the due date, at the appropriate interest rate for working capital advances to the respective creditor, plus collection charges as applicable to bills for collection for the respective slab.Individual/Non-individual Return of Inward Clearing Cheques Person –201/-for each instrument 10% discount for pensioners and senior citizens.A 254/-per instrument for non-individuals Charges on inbound bills for collection when documents are delivered without charge When documents covered by IBCs are sent free of charge to the bill’s drawee by a bank on the drawer’s particular instruction, the collecting bank should levy handling fees in line with those imposed when a bill is returned unpaid.118/-per instrument plus out-of-pocket costs for local cheques and bills 177/-per instrument plus out-of-pocket costs for outstation cheques and bills
Assam Gramin Vikash Savings Account Welcome Kit
After7–8 working days from the date of opening a specific savings account, HDFC Bank mails a Welcome Kit containing a personalized cheque book and ATM Card to the customers’ postal address chosen for correspondence.
Assam Gramin Vikash Saving Account opening process
- In Assam, you can open a bank account. Gramin Vikash Bank Account: Banks allow you to open a savings account as a sole holder or in a joint account with multiple people. Joint accounts may have various holdings modes, such as “Anyone or Survivor,” “Joint,” and so on. In the case of joint possession, all applicants must complete KYC procedures.
- To open a savings bank account with Assam Gramin Vikash Bank, follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to an Assam Gramin Vikash Bank branch in person. You must go to the bank branch where you want to open an account. For a savings account, complete the Account Opening Form (AOF).
- Obtain the Savings Bank Account Opening Form and complete all of the necessary customer information and other details in the various parts of the prescribed form, such as name, address, contact number, email address, PAN, type of account to be opened, nominee’s name, and so on.
- With the Account Opening Form, attach the Necessary (Mandatory) Documents (AOF) Following the completion of the account opening form, you must insert KYC documents such as your PAN, proof of address, and proof of identity.
Documents Required Saving Account
- Required (Mandatory) Documents Checklist for Opening a Savings Account The provision of a permanent address and telephone number is needed by some banks. The banker verifies the Account Opening Form (AOF) and other documents. The Account Opening Form (AOF) and all other attachments will be checked by the banker. He will continue if he is satisfied with these conditions. Maintain a minimum balance in your savings account as required by your savings account. You will be given an account number after the Banker has verified your Account Opening Form (AOF) and other documents, and you will be required to deposit the minimum required balance in your account as per your savings bank account sort.
- Go to the bank and get a checkbook, a passbook, a debit card, and other documents. The banker will hand over your checkbook, passbook, debit card, and other documents once your account has been successfully opened, and you will be able to make transactions from your account.
- Important Points to Consider When Opening Assam
- Gramin Vikash Bank Savings Account Do some research and choose the bank that offers the highest interest rate on its savings account.
- Savings accounts are offered at various rates by different banks.
- Choose a bank branch that is close by.
- Use black ink to fill out the account opening form in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- In the event of any overwriting when filling out the account opening form, countersign.
- In most cases, private banks assign you a relationship manager who will handle any problems or questions you may have about your account.
- You must use the nomination service.
- Remember to bring your initial KYC documents with you for proof.
- Keep in mind that most savings accounts require you to keep a minimum balance in your account. The bank offers a variety of Savings Account Types from which to choose. Provide address evidence papers for both your mailing address and your permanent address if they are different.
- Some banks require that the applicant(s) visit the branch in person to open an account and sign at the appropriate locations in the presence of a bank official.
What is the IFSC Code and how do I find it?
The IFSC code can be found on the bank’s cheque leaf and bank passbook.
The Reserve Bank of India’s website has a list of banks and their respective branch IFSC codes.
A bank’s IFSC code can also be found on the institution’s official website.
Table of Contents