Dena bank Savings account
Dena bank is offering cost added services to its savings account holders. As a corporate agent for lifestyles insurance enterprise of India (LIC), Dena financial institution is imparting its clients the option to avail lifestyles insurance cowl thru their financial institution SB account. The insurance cover is supplied under the institution insurance Scheme of LIC.
Dena bank Savings account
Dena financial bank is one of the oldest hooked up public area banks in our united states. The bank’s name changed into given underneath its founder Devkaran Nanjee and became incorporated as public enterprise in December 1939. In July 1969, the financial institution turned into given a status of nationalised financial institution along with thirteen different most important banks. established in Mumbai, Dena financial institution has now set up a nationwide presence with its community of branches unfold throughout entire u . s . which at gift stands at over 1,770.
Features and benefits of dena bank Savings account
- Earns interest from your financial savingsThis is the primary and main benefit of commencing a savings account. It begins incomes interest for your cash as soon as it’s miles deposited. The hobby charge is decided completely by using the financial institution and modifications from time to time. normal hobby depends upon the balance of the financial savings account.o
- Interest rate in savings account levels from 3.5% to 7%.
- Presents protection of price rangeThere may be no risk concerned to your savings account. it is considered as one of the safest investment options. It even offers you the opportunity to put your money into some other investment on every occasion the time comes.
- Smooth get entry to net banking and cellular banking.
- Banks normally provide discounts at the locker condominium facilities for customers who keep the minimal quarterly balance.
- Most banks additionally provide financial savings account holders with various insurance covers inclusive of non-public injuries and death.
- You could use ATMs all across India together with your debit card.
Dena bank Savings account Charges
|Savings Max Account||Rs. 25 + remittance fee||Free|
|Regular Savings Account||Rs. 25 + remittance fee||Rs. 150 + Taxes|
|Women’s Savings Account||Rs. 25 + remittance fee||Rs. 150 + Taxes|
|Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account||Rs. 25 + remittance fee||Rs.100 + taxes|
|Institutional Savings Account||Rs. 25 + remittance fee||N/A|
|BSBDA Small Account||Rs. 25 + remittance fee||Rs.100 + taxes
Dena bank Savings account products
Dena bank like every other financial institution offers the facility of various form of financial savings account which may be listed as follows:
- Fundamental Saving bank Account
- Dena Jeevan savings Account
- Top class Saving Account Scheme
- Dena Minor financial savings Account
- Dena Safix Deposit Schemes
- Alpa Bachat Khata
- Dena Stree Shakti
- Dena Senior Citizen Scheme
- Dena Freedom Deposit Scheme
Dena Bank Savings Account welcome kit
Dena bank provides a Welcome package containing personalized cheque ebook and ATM Card, that’s mailed to the clients’ postal cope with decided on for correspondence, after 7 – 8 running days from the date of setting out of a selected financial savings account.
Documents required for opening of Dena bank savings account
Id proof with applicant’s photo issued by means of the principal or state government inclusive of:
- Voter id
- Riding Licence
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Deal with evidence in the form of utility
- Payments inclusive of: phone bill and electricity bill.
Saving account opening process at dena bank
- By my opinion go to Dena financial institution Account department
You need to visit the bank department in that you need to open your account.
- Top off Account starting shape (AOF) for savings Account achieve the financial savings bank Account establishing form and replenish all the necessary info of the consumer’s information and other information in the specific sections given inside the prescribed form like call, address, contact number, e-mail identification, PAN, sort of account to be opened, nominee’s call, and so on.
- Attach Required (obligatory) documents with the Account opening shape (AOF)
After finishing filling up the account starting shape, you want to attach KYC files like PAN, proof of address & evidence of identity.
- Verification of Account commencing form (AOF) & other files via the Banker
Banker will affirm Account opening shape (AOF) and different attached documents. If he is glad with these requirements, he’s going to proceed in addition.
- Deposit minimal stability amount for your financial savings Account as consistent with your financial savings Account requirement
After verification of Account starting form (AOF) & different documents by using the Banker, you will be allotted an account number and you will then be required to deposit the minimal required stability in your account as in keeping with your financial savings bank account type.
- Reap Cheque e book, Passbook, Debit Card & other documents from the financial institution as soon as your account is successfully opened, the banker will hand over Cheque ebook, Passbook, Debit Card & different files to you and then you’ll be allowed to make transactions out of your account.
✅Is there are any charges for using any service of mobile banking?
Ans. Customer will be charged for NEFT and IMPS services as per charges.
✅How long does it take for the remittance to get credited into the beneficiary account number?
Ans. As facility is based on IMPS the funds should be credited into the beneficiary account
immediately. NEFT transactions are credited as per the batch settlement process of RBI.
✅How I will come to know that my account is debited and funds have been credited in the beneficiary’s account?
A. The remitting bank sends a confirmation SMS of Success/Failure to customer about the
transaction initiated by you.
✅How does a beneficiary come to know of funds being credited to his / her banks account?
A. The beneficiary bank sends a confirmation SMS of Success to the beneficiary customer
informing him / her of the credit in the account.
Table of Contents
- 1 Dena bank Savings account
- 2 Dena bank Savings account
- 3 Features and benefits of dena bank Savings account
- 4 Dena bank Savings account Charges
- 5 Dena bank Savings account products
- 6 Dena Bank Savings Account welcome kit
- 7 Documents required for opening of Dena bank savings account
- 8 Saving account opening process at dena bank
- 9 FAQs
- 9.1 ✅Is there are any charges for using any service of mobile banking?
- 9.2 ✅How long does it take for the remittance to get credited into the beneficiary account number?
- 9.3 ✅How I will come to know that my account is debited and funds have been credited in the beneficiary’s account?
- 9.4 ✅How does a beneficiary come to know of funds being credited to his / her banks account?