Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Savings Account
|Tenure||The interest rate for the general public(%p.a)||The Interest rate for senior citizens(%p.a)|
|7 days to 45 days||2.90%||3.40%|
|45 days to 180 days||3.50%||4.40%|
|181 days to less than 1 year||4.40%||4.50%|
Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Savings Account
- With a branch network of 28 locations and plans to extend its branch network, the bank is committed to providing banking services to all segments of the population. Via bancassurance networks, the bank is integrating new technology with multiple channels to provide banking services and insurances.
- As you might be aware, a Fixed Deposit (FD) is a bank-sponsored investment option that pays a higher rate of interest than a normal savings account. Because of the higher returns offered by FDs, you can easily achieve your financial goals by investing in one. The Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank FD allows you to deposit a lump sum amount for a set period of time. ranging from seven to ten years You can choose from a variety of Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank FD tenures to fit your needs and financial goals. As soon as you choose a tenure and deposit money in an Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank_ FD, it will begin earning interest for the duration of the deposit.
- The customer is only permitted to deposit a lump sum of money into a fixed deposit account once, at the time of opening the account with the bank, and he is not permitted to deposit additional money into the same FD account after that. On a sum between Rs. 100 and 1.5 lakh, you can also claim tax benefits under section 80C of the Income Tax Act. by making a 5-year or longer Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank FD investment.
Features and Benefits of Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank
- Savings Account
- Flexible FD tenures and competitive interest rates are available to fit your investment strategy.
- You can open an FD account online or at your local Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank branch.
- There is no limit on the maximum amount of FD.
- The tenure of FDs varies from 7 days to 10 years.
- Monthly, quarterly and other interest payment options are available.
- Up to 85 percent of the FD sum is eligible as a loan or overdraft against the FD.
- Liquidity solutions that are simple and fast are available.
- There is a nominating system in place.
- Through the tax-saving term deposit scheme, you will get a tax gain of up to Rs 1,50,000.
- There are also options for partial withdrawal and auto-renewal.
- When compared to regular citizens, senior citizens will benefit from a higher interest rate.
- The bank provides NRE, NRO, and FCNR deposit services.
Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Savings account Charges
In Arunachal Pradesh’s rural areas, the Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank provides personal, corporate, and agricultural banking services. The State Bank of India sponsors this bank, which is run by the governments of Arunachal Pradesh and India. Consumers may open a savings bank account, a current account, or a corporate account at this bank. They also provide the account holder with a checkbook and a passbook. You should be aware of the minimum balance cap and service charges if you have an account with this bank.
The following is the complete details on the minimum balance cap and service charges in Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank’s savings account:
Account for Savings
- The minimum balance requirement is Rs.200.
- Effortless (Zero balance Savings Bank Accounts) The minimum balance is zero, with the number of transactions limited by RBI regulations. Service fees: There are no service fees. Accounts with a regular deposit (savings bank) 50/-as a minimum balance There is no service fee. Accounts Payable
Deposits are needed to begin:
- A minimum balance of 5000/-must is preserved.
Non-maintenance of the minimum balance entails the following penalties:
- 50 per/month
Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Savings Account Products
offers a variety of savings account options for various purposes.
The following are some of the most common Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank savings products:
- Savings Account on a Regular Basis A premium savings account that encourages prudent money management.
- For all your banking needs, use Net Banking, BillPay, Phone Banking, and Mobile Banking.
- The ability to open a bank account digitally with no paperwork is available.
Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Savings Account Welcome Kit
After7–8 working days from the date of opening a specific savings account, Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank mails a Welcome Kit containing a personalized checkbook and ATM Card to the customers’ postal address chosen for correspondence.
Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Saving Account opening process
- Banks Open an account with Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Savings Account: allow you to open a savings account as a sole holder or in a joint holding with several other people. Joint accounts may have various holdings modes, such as “Anyone or Survivor,” “Joint,” and so on. In the case of joint possession, all applicants must complete KYC procedures.
- To open a savings bank account with Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank, you must first complete the following steps:
- Go to the Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Branch in person.
- You must go to the bank branch where you want to open an account.
- For a savings account, complete the Account Opening Form (AOF).
- Obtain the Savings Bank Account Opening Form and complete all of the necessary customer information and other details in the various parts of the prescribed form, such as name, address, contact number, email address, PAN, type of account to be opened, nominee’s name, and so on.
- With the Account Opening Form, attach the Necessary (Mandatory) Documents (AOF)
- Following the completion of the account opening form, you must insert KYC documents such as your PAN, proof of address, and proof of identity. Required (Mandatory) Documents Checklist for Opening a Savings Account The provision of a permanent address and telephone number is needed by some banks. The banker verifies the Account Opening Form (AOF) and other documents. The Account Opening Form (AOF) and all other attachments will be checked by the banker.
- He will continue if he is satisfied with these conditions. Maintain a minimum balance in your savings account as required by your savings account. You will be assigned an account after the Banker has checked your Account Opening Form (AOF) and other documents. You would be expected to deposit the minimum required balance in your account, depending on the type of savings bank account you have. Go to the bank and get a checkbook, a passbook, a debit card, and other documents.
- The banker will hand over your checkbook, passbook, debit card, and other documents once your account has been successfully opened. You will receive your documents and then be able to make purchases from your account. You will receive your documents and then be able to make purchases from your account. Points to Remember While Opening an Ellaquai Dehati Bank Savings Account Investigate and choose the bank that offers the highest rate of interest on its savings account. Savings accounts are offered at various rates by different banks. Choose a bank branch that is close by.
- Use black ink to fill out the account opening form in CAPITAL LETTERS. In the event of any overwriting when filling out the account opening form, countersign. In most cases, private banks assign you a relationship manager who will handle any problems or questions you may have about your account. You must use the nomination service. Remember to bring your initial KYC documents with you for proof. Keep in mind that most savings accounts require you to keep a minimum balance in your account.
- The bank offers a variety of Savings Account Types from which to choose. Provide address evidence papers for both your mailing address and your permanent address if they are different. Some banks require that the applicant(s) visit the branch in person to open an account and sign at the appropriate locations in the presence of a bank official.
Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Documents Required Saving Account
Following the completion of the account opening form, you must insert KYC documents such as your PAN, proof of address, and proof of identity. The provision of a permanent address and telephone number is needed by some banks. The Account Opening Form (AOF) and all other attachments will be checked by the banker.
The applicant is expected to apply the following documents to the Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank:
- Two recent color photographs the size of a passport
- PAN Card Copies/Form 60 (with reasons of not having PAN Card).
- Proof of Identity and Proof of Address is required KYC (Know Your Customer) documents.
- In the case of minors and senior citizens, proof of date of birth (DOB) is needed.
Remember to apply these documents along with the Account Opening Form (AOF) when you open a savings bank account. The initial records must be shown to the bank for verification. Your savings account is opened after the banker has successfully checked these documents. Occasionally, the bank may require an introducer who is an established Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank account holder.
✅ What is the IFSC Code and how do I find it?
- The IFSC code can be found on the bank’s cheque leaf and bank passbook.
- The Reserve Bank of India’s website has a list of banks and their respective branch IFSC codes.
- A bank’s IFSC code can also be found on the institution’s official website.
Table of Contents
- 1 Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Savings Account
- 2 Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Savings Account
- 3 Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Savings account Charges
- 3.1 The following is the complete details on the minimum balance cap and service charges in Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank’s savings account:
- 3.2 Account for Savings
- 3.3 Deposits are needed to begin:
- 3.4 Non-maintenance of the minimum balance entails the following penalties:
- 3.5 The following are some of the most common Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank savings products:
- 3.6 Characteristics:
- 4 Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Savings Account Welcome Kit
- 5 Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Saving Account opening process
- 6 Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Documents Required Saving Account
- 7 FAQs
- 8 ✅ What is the IFSC Code and how do I find it?