Jammu and Kashmir Bank Savings Account
|Type of Account||
Minimum Average Quarterly Balance Required
|Deluxe Savings Account||Rs.5,000|
|General Savings Account||
Rs.2,000 (account with cheque book) & Rs.1,000 (account without cheque book)
|General Small Account||Rs.50|
|Student Savings Bank Account||Nil|
|Basic Savings Bank Account||Nil|
|Savings Bank Account – Government Departments||Nil|
|Family Protection Savings Bank Account||Rs.2,500|
|Premium Savings Account||Rs.1 lakh|
|Pink Platinum Saving Scheme for Women||Rs.5 lakh|
|Pink Gold Saving Scheme for Women||Rs.1 lakh|
|Pink Silver Saving Scheme for Women||Rs.25,000
Jammu and Kashmir Bank Savings Account
Jammu & Kashmir financial institution offers its clients the power of financial savings debts to assist capitalise their capital. Jammu & Kashmir financial institution offers an hobby charge of 2.9% p.a. on its financial savings account.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.75%*
Features and benefits of Jammu and Kashmir Bank Savings Account
There are numerous advantages to having a savings account with Jammu and Kashmir bank:
- Safety and protection whilst you store your cash in a savings account.
- One of a kind financial savings account for distinctive desires.
- Get entry to your account simply through net Banking / SMS bank / smartphone Banking.
Jammu and Kashmir Bank Savings Account charges
|Particulars of Charge||Amount|
|ATM Transactions beyond free limit||
Cash transactions – Rs 20 per transaction; Non-financial transactions – Rs 10 per transaction.
|Stop Payment Instructions||
Rs 25 per instrument; max Rs 100.
|Account Closure||Rs 75|
|Cash withdrawals beyond 50 per half year||
Rs 10 per withdrawal
|Debit card transaction (financial) at non bank ATMs||
Rs 100 per transaction + taxes
|Debit card transaction (non-financial)||Rs 15 + taxes|
|Transactions denied at other bank ATMs due to insufficient balance||Rs 20 + taxes|
|Debit Card Annual / Renewal Fee||
Rs 25 per quarter + taxes for Chip based and Magstripe debit cards.
Jammu and Kashmir Bank Savings Account Products
Deluxe savings Account
- not like maximum other banks which permit only a few charge-free cash withdrawal transactions a month, J&ok financial institution lets in its customers to make up to 15 coins withdrawals, free of fee in a single month.
- In case you are chickening out cash the use of a withdrawal shape, then there may be no limit on the wide variety of cash withdrawals which you are allowed to make.
- As a Deluxe savings Account holder, you’re entitled to an international Gold Debit Card, which will be issued to you, absolutely freed from charge.
- Enjoy high transaction limits with your worldwide Gold Debit Card which capabilities a daily coins withdrawal restriction of Rs 1,00,000 and a each day point of Sale transaction restrict of Rs 1,50,000.
- This savings account comes with Nomination facility.
- As we understand, it is not always possible for us to go to the financial institution branch bodily. that is why J&k bank gives its clients e-banking facility, freed from charge to facilitate every time, everywhere banking.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.75%*
Standard financial savings Account
- With the overall financial savings Account, clients get to make as much as 5 coins withdrawal transaction at their bank department, freed from charge.
- experience the convenience of making brief, at ease and bills and transactions along with your Gold get admission to Debit Card, which is issued with your trendy savings Account, free of fee.
- experience high day by day transaction limits with your worldwide get admission to Debit Card which functions a daily ATM cash withdrawal restrict of Rs 40,000 and a day by day point of Sale transaction restriction of Rs 1,00,000.
- general savings Account, customers also can avail the Nomination facility.
It isn’t continually viable for us to visit our bank branch, even supposing it is for a minor project. To ensure that you may keep banking uninterrupted, J&okay bank gives its clients e-banking facility, freed from charge to facilitate each time, everywhere banking.
General Small Account
- The general Small Account is version of Saving financial institution account which has been designed to make certain that banking offerings are made effortlessly available to all segments of the society.
- That allows you to open a trendy Small Account, you will be required to make an initial deposit of a minimum amount of Rs 50. you can also open the account by making charge via banking gadgets like a bankers cheque, etc.
- The most stability which you can hold on this account has been capped at Rs 50,000.
- With the general Small Account, account holders are allowed most credits of as much as Rs 1,00,000 of their account in a 12 months.
- For popular Small Account holders, the collective general of all fund transfers and withdrawals achieved in a month should no longer exceed an amount of Rs 10,000.
- popular Small account holders might be allowed to make as much as 4 withdrawals in step with month.
- Upon preservation of an average quarterly balance of Rs 1,000 and above for the beyond 6 months, trendy Small Account holders can avail the cheque ebook facility with their account.
- the general Small Account also offers account holders with the Nomination facility.
Student savings bank Account
- No minimum stability wishes to be maintained.
- Rs.50 is the initial deposit that should be made.
- you may make a maximum of 4 withdrawals in a month.
- NEFT/RTGS facility can be supplied.you can upload nominees to the account.
Primary savings financial institution Deposit Account
- The preliminary deposit that need to be made is Rs.50.
- A debit card can be provided at no extra value.
- SMS and e-banking facilities will be provided freed from price.
- 20 cheque leaves can be furnished every 12 months at no extra value.
- clever cards will now not be presented under this account.
- A most of four withdrawals may be made in a month.
- savings bank Account – government Departments.
- No minimal balance needs to be maintained.
- M-banking and e-banking facilities can be supplied.
- Penal expenses will not be levied.
GOLD LOAN @ 0.75%*
Jammu and Kashmir Bank Savings Account opening process
It is straightforward to open a savings Account with J&ok financial institution any time. All you have to do is go to their website and click on at the tab reading ‘short links’. From the drop-down menu that looks, pick the choice which reads ‘practice Now’. once you click on that, you may be re-directed to a brand new page in order to ask you to enter some records so as for the bank to get in contact with you and guide you through the net utility procedure.
you will be required to provide information like your call, electronic mail deal with, mobile range, deal with, vicinity or region, the department that you want to open an account with and the product you’re interested to buy. Upon offering these information, the financial institution representatives will contact you quickly after to help you select the product that is right for you.
Documents required for jammu and kashmir for savings account
Following are the files which one is required to put up which will follow for a financial savings Account with J&k bank.
- Duly stuffed software shape.
- Depositor(s) photograph (2)
- All documents to be provided as according to the KYC norms.
- Copy of Pan Card / shape 60 or form 61
some other files beside the mentioned that’s applicable/required for software by using minors, etc.
Is there any charge levied for go foreign money transactions made via the debit card?
yes, a pass forex mark-up on the rate of three.5% may be applicable on all foreign forex transactions completed together with your debit card.
For Deluxe savings Account holders, what’s the minimal average Quarterly balance which need to be maintained
Deluxe savings account holders ought to hold a minimal average Quarterly balance of no longer less than Rs 5000.
what is the minimum and maximum stability authorised for the general Small Account?
Ans: customers ought to keep a minimum balance of Rs 50 whilst the maximum balance must no longer exceed Rs 50,000.
Underneath the overall Small Account, what are the most credits allowed in a year?
Ans: Clients are allowed most credits of as much as Rs 1,00,000 in a year.