Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank savings account
Interest rates at Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank savings account-
|Maturity Period||Interest Rate (p.a.)|
About Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank savings account
Open Account in Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank Account Account Account Account Account: Banks give a facility to open a savings account as a sole holder or in joint holding with more individuals. Joint accounts may have different modes of holdings such as ‘Anyone or Survivor’, “Joint”, etc. In case of joint holding, all the applicants must furnish KYC formalities.
Features of Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank savings account
- Competitive interest rates are offered with flexible FD tenures to suit your investment plan.
- FD account can be opened online or by visiting your nearest Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank branch.
- No cap on the Maximum Amount of FD
- FD Tenures: 7 days to 10 years
- Different interest payout options such as monthly, quarterly, etc.
- Loan/ Overdraft against FD facility is available up to 85% of the FD amount.
- Easy and fast liquidity options are available.
- A nomination facility is available.
- Tax benefit of the amount up to Rs 1,50,000, through tax saving term deposit scheme
- Part withdrawal facility and auto-renewal facilities are also available
- Senior citizens can enjoy higher interest rate as compared to regular citizens
- NRE, NRO and FCNR deposit facility is offered by the bank
Important Points regarding Opening Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank Account Account Account Account Savings Account
- Research and select the bank paying the maximum rate of interest under its savings account.
- Different Banks offer different rate of interest under Savings Account.
- Select a nearby bank branch.
- Fill the account opening form in CAPITAL LETTERS using black ink.
- Countersign in case of any overwriting while filling up the account opening form.
- Generally, private banks provide a relationship manager who takes care of any issues or queries related to your account.
- You must avail of the nomination facility.
- Don’t forget to take the original KYC documents with you for verification purpose.
- Remember that in most of the savings accounts, maintenance of a minimum balance in the account is required. You may choose one from various Savings Account Types offered by the bank. If your mailing address and permanent address are different, provide address proof documents for both. Some banks insist upon that the applicant(s) need to come to the branch, in person, for opening the account and will sign at the relevant places in the presence of a Bank Official.
In order to open a savings bank account in Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank savings Account, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
(1) Personally Visit Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank Account Account Account Account Branch
You need to visit the bank branch in which you want to open your account.
(2) Fill up Account Opening Form (AOF) for Savings Account
Obtain the Savings Bank Account Opening Form and fill up all the necessary details of the customer’s information and other details in the different sections given in the prescribed form like name, address, contact number, email id, PAN, type of account to be opened, nominee’s name, etc.
(3) Attach Required (Mandatory) Documents with the Account Opening For Form (AOF)
After completing filling up the account opening form, you need to attach KYC documents like PAN, Proof of Address & Proof of Identity.
Some banks make it mandatory to provide Permanent address and telephone number.
(4) Verification of Account Opening Form (AOF) & Other Documents by the Banker
The banker will verify the Account Opening Form (AOF) and other attached documents. If he is satisfied with these requirements, he will proceed further.
(5) Deposit Minimum Balance Amount in your Savings Account as per your Savings Account requirement
After verification of the Account Opening Form (AOF) & Other Documents by the Banker, you will be allotted an account number and you will then be required to deposit the minimum required balance in your account as per your savings bank account type.
(6) Obtain Cheque Book, Passbook, Debit Card & Other Documents from the Bank
Once your account is successfully opened, the banker will hand over Cheque Book, Passbook, Debit Card & Other Documents to you and then you will be allowed to make transactions from your account.