Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank Savings Account
|Tenure||The interest rate for the general public(%p.a)||The Interest rate for senior citizens(%p.a)|
|7 days to 45 days||2.90%||3.40%|
|45 days to 180 days||3.50%||4.40%|
|181 days to less than 1 year||4.40%||4.50%|
Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank Savings Account
- The Government of India, through the Ministry of Finance, founded the Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank, which is funded by Indian Bank, Mr. P. Chidambaram, the Hon’ble Union Minister of Finance, officially opened the bank. Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank has a variety of accounts to choose from, including a savings account.
- The saving accounts can be opened in a single name by a qualified person or they can be joined with other current account holders. A non-resident of India or an Indian resident may open a savings account with Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank. Minors may also open a savings account, which is referred to as a Minor Savings Account.
Features and Benefits of Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank
- Flexible FD tenures and competitive interest rates are available to fit your investment strategy.
- You can open an FD account online or at a Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank branch near you.
- There is no limit on the maximum amount of FD.
- The tenure of FDs varies from 7 days to 10 years.
- Monthly, quarterly and other interest payment options are available.
- Up to 85 percent of the FD sum is eligible as a loan or overdraft against the FD.
- Liquidity solutions that are simple and fast are available.
- It is possible to nominate anyone.
- Through the tax-saving term deposit scheme, you will get a tax gain of up to Rs 1,50,000.
- There are also options for partial withdrawal and auto-renewal.
- When compared to regular citizens, senior citizens will benefit from a higher interest rate.
- The bank provides NRE, NRO, and FCNR deposit services.
Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank Savings Account charges
|Customer service||Make a charge|
|Transactions at ATMs||It is completely free.|
|Closure of the account||51 rupees (for individuals) 61 rupees (for non-individuals) 40 rupees ( for others like minors, pensioners, senior citizens, etc.)|
|Payment of a check||There is no charge.|
Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank Savings Account Products
- No-frills accounts are available at a savings bank.
- Fixed Deposits in Current Accounts
- Fixed Deposits of Reinvestment (RIFD)
- Deposits made on a regular basis
- Self-Help Group Agricultural Jewel Loan Kisan Credit Card
- Term loan for agriculture
- Agricultural mechanization
- Sprinklers / Drips installation and minor irrigation
- Pipeline laying, leveling/reclamation, and other forms of land development
- Development of horticulture and sericulture Dairy products a flock of chickens Sheep rearing/goatee, etc.SMALL BUSINESS Trade in Retail
Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank Savings Account Welcome Kit
Within 7 to 8 working days from the date of opening the savings account, a welcome package containing an ATM-cum-Debit card and a checkbook is sent to the customer’s residential address.
Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank Saving Account opening process
- Banks Open an account with Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank Savings Account: allow you to open a savings account as a sole holder or in a joint holding with several other people. Joint accounts may have various holdings modes, such as “Anyone or Survivor,” “Joint,” and so on. In the case of joint possession, all applicants must complete KYC procedures.
- To open a savings bank account with Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank, you must first complete the following steps:
- Go to the Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank Branch in person.
- You must go to the bank branch where you want to open an account.
- For a savings account, complete the Account Opening Form (AOF).
- Obtain the Savings Bank Account Opening Form and complete all of the necessary customer information and other details in the various parts of the prescribed form, such as name, address, contact number, email address, PAN, type of account to be opened, nominee’s name, and so on.
- With the Account Opening Form, attach the Necessary (Mandatory) Documents (AOF)
- Following the completion of the account opening form, you must insert KYC documents such as your PAN, proof of address, and proof of identity. Required (Mandatory) Documents Checklist for Opening a Savings Account The provision of a permanent address and telephone number is needed by some banks. The banker verifies the Account Opening Form (AOF) and other documents. The Account Opening Form (AOF) and all other attachments will be checked by the banker.
- He will continue if he is satisfied with these conditions. Maintain a minimum balance in your savings account as required by your savings account. You will be assigned an account after the Banker has checked your Account Opening Form (AOF) and other documents. You would be expected to deposit the minimum required balance in your account, depending on the type of savings bank account you have. Go to the bank and get a checkbook, a passbook, a debit card, and other documents.
- The banker will hand over your checkbook, passbook, debit card, and other documents once your account has been successfully opened. You will receive your documents and then be able to make purchases from your account. You will receive your documents and then be able to make purchases from your account. Points to Remember While Opening an Ellaquai Dehati Bank Savings Account Investigate and choose the bank that offers the highest rate of interest on its savings account. Savings accounts are offered at various rates by different banks. Choose a bank branch that is close by.
- Use black ink to fill out the account opening form in CAPITAL LETTERS. In the event of any overwriting when filling out the account opening form, countersign. In most cases, private banks assign you a relationship manager who will handle any problems or questions you may have about your account. You must use the nomination service. Remember to bring your initial KYC documents with you for proof. Keep in mind that most savings accounts require you to keep a minimum balance in your account.
- The bank offers a variety of Savings Account Types from which to choose. Provide address evidence papers for both your mailing address and your permanent address if they are different. Some banks require that the applicant(s) visit the branch in person to open an account and sign at the appropriate locations in the presence of a bank official.
Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank Documents Required Saving Account
- The banker verifies the Account Opening Form (AOF) and other documents.
- Maintain a minimum balance in your savings account as required by your savings account.
- Go to the bank and get your checkbook, passbook, debit card, and other documents.
The applicant must send the following documents in order to open a joint account in the Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank:
- Two recent color photographs the size of a passport
- PAN Card Copies/Form 60 (with reasons of not having PAN Card).
- Proof of Identity and Proof of Address is required KYC (Know Your Customer) documents.
- In the case of minors and senior citizens, proof of date of birth (DOB) is needed.
Remember to apply these documents along with the Account Opening Form (AOF) when you open a savings bank account. The initial records must be shown to the bank for verification. Your savings account is opened after the banker has successfully checked these documents. Occasionally, the An introducer who is an established account holder of How To Open Joint In Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank Account may be required by the bank.
✅ What is the concept of a bullet loan?
A bullet loan is one in which the borrower pays the interest on the loan on a regular basis but pays the bank/lender the principal at the end of the term. An interest-only loan is another name for it.
To know more click on this link https://www.dialabank.com/
Table of Contents
- 1 Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank Savings Account
- 2 Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank Savings Account
- 3 Features and Benefits of Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank
- 4 Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank Savings Account charges
- 5 Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank Savings Account Products
- 6 Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank Savings Account Welcome Kit
- 7 Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank Saving Account opening process
- 8 Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank Documents Required Saving Account
- 9 FAQs
- 10 ✅ What is the concept of a bullet loan?