Silver Rate in Daman and Diu Today
Today’s Silver Rate per gram
Silver Rate in Daman and Diu Today May 20 2022
For several months, the current price of silver in the Union Territory of Daman and Diu has been rising. However, following the announcement of the efficacy of a COVID-19 pandemic vaccine, these rates have dropped dramatically.
At present, Daman and Diu’s silver rate amounts to Rs. 65.47/- per gram, and Rs. 65,470. The rate of Silver was Rs. 66.67 per gram on 30-Mar-2021, while Rs. 66,670 per kg in D&D.
A statistical study was carried out between the various quantities of silver metal, and there were several relative shifts observed. The main purpose of this study was to track changes in Daman and Diu silver prices daily.
|Silver Rate||10 Gram||100 Gram||1 KG|
|Today Price (Rs.)||654||6541||65410|
|Yesterday Price (Rs.)||654||6540||65400|
Here is the trend of the variation in silver rate in Daman and Diu over the last 10 days:
|Date||1 gram||Bar Silver 1KG|
Trend of Silver Rate in Daman and Diu for March 2021 (rates per kg)
|Silver Rates||1 gram||1 Kg|
|March 1st Rate||63.91||62,913|
|March 31th Rate||70.40||70,400|
|Highest March Rate||70.44||70,439|
|Lowest March Rate||63.91||62,913|
Details of the 22 Carat Silver rate and its movement in Daman and Diu during March:
- The opening price is Rs 62,913 for March, and the closing price is Rs 70,400 for March.
- The highest level for March 1 was 70,439 Rs./kg, and the lowest monthly average for March 2021 amounted to 62,913 Rs./kg.
- For March, the average fluctuation shift for Daman and Diu is -8.96%.
Trend of Silver Rate in Daman and Diu for February 2021 (Rates per gram)
|Silver Rates||1 gram||1 Kg|
|February 1st Rate||70.40||70,400|
|February 28th Rate||65.99||64,992|
|Highest February Rate||76.75||75,743|
|Lowest February Rate||65.99||64,992|
Details of the 22 Carat Silver rate and its movement in Daman and Diu during February:
- The opening price is Rs 68,269 for February, and the closing price is Rs 63,025 for February.
- The highest level for February 1 was 68,269 Rs./kg, and the lowest monthly average for February 2021 amounted to 63,100 Rs./kg.
- For February, the average fluctuation shift for Daman and Diu is -7.67%.
Trend of Silver Rate in Daman and Diu for January 2021 (Rates per gram)
|Silver Rates||1 gram||1 Kg|
|January 1st Rate||65.99||64,992|
|January 31th Rate||69.92||68,922|
|Highest January Rate||72.26||72,257|
|Lowest January Rate||65.95||64,956|
Details of the 22 Carat Silver rate and its movement in Daman and Diu during January:
- The opening price is Rs 68,269 for January, and the closing price is Rs 63,025 for January.
- The highest level for January 1 was 68,269 Rs./kg, and the lowest monthly average for January 2021 amounted to 63,100 Rs./kg.
- For January, the average fluctuation shift for Daman and Diu is -7.67%.
Silver is seen as a precious gift in Daman and Diu. People also give gifts to others on special occasions. Silver coins are a popular option for birthdays, weddings, housewarmings, festivities, and business gifts. The majority of jewelry stores sell silver and silver coins. Silver coins can also be bought from approved and checked post offices and banks.
While silver coins are a better alternative to gold, they are worthless when sold. You lose money due to excess expenses, but you have plenty of money to spend on goods you want to buy or exchange. Many citizens do not value silver coins.
This year had begun with the advent of a severe pandemic that ravaged India’s economy, and silver prices had risen steadily. As the market recovered, the Daman and Diu silver rate slowly regained its old position. Investors expected some optimistic rate adjustments shortly based on the recent silver rate pattern.
Like stock levels, for different reasons, the rate of metals appears to fluctuate. A skilled investor’s job is the lowering and expenditure of a rate to ensure a higher return on a low-priced investment.
To make such an accurate investment decision, you need to know the factors affecting today’s silver prices in Daman and Diu. Any of the following are listed:
- Request by Daman and Diu’s people. When demand rises, prices rise, and prices decrease with fewer demands.
- Policies influence today’s silver cost per gram in Daman and Diu. Both at the national and state level.
- The quantity of silver is dependent on the amount of silver imported into Daman and Diu.
- The current silver rate is strongly affected by future demand for silver. Gold is bought in large amounts to sustain the potential needs against the restricted availability of silver.
Each state measures silver standards differently. Silver is calculated in Daman and Diu’s troy ounces, where 1 troy once corresponds to 31.1035 g of silver. Troy ounces are considered 10% heavier than standard ounces.
In grams and kilograms, silver may also be weighed. However, it is primarily for the uniformity in the purchasing and selling of silver that this standard measuring unit is used. An accurate measurement tool is used to ensure that the exact mass of silver is registered. Investors should search the estimate double for the best deals and take into account the latest cash cost.
Every state levies taxes on goods purchased and sold. With the implementation of GST, the concept of luxury taxes was born.
In Daman and Diu, the central government has imposed a 3% GST tax on silver. But average silver prices in the countries still have other charges.
These additional costs include shipping costs, transport costs, and making rates.
Registered buyers and sellers of silver guarantee the desired purity of the silver to be purchased or sold to customers. These reputable silver suppliers certify the metal with clear markers. Customers must ensure that the metal has all of the necessary authentication markings to be genuine and pure.
The following are the different marks on the metal that can be used to ascertain its authenticity.
- BIS is an abbreviation for Bureau of Indian Standards Mark
- Assay Centre’s identification symbol for the year of marking
- Identification of the Jeweler/Maker Symbol
- Indicator of Purity Grade
Customers may conduct simple checks to assess the purity of silver when buying or selling it.
The following are some basic tests that are simple to conduct and understand. Customers will get instant results to determine the metal’s authenticity.
- The customer performs the magnet test by placing a magnet on the metal. If the metal attracts the magnet, it is not pure and contains other metals or alloys in addition to silver.
- Another measure for silver is the stink test. If the silver has an odor, it is not pure.
- Placing an ice cube on the metal to be measured is needed for the ice test. If the ice cube melts more efficiently, the silver is pure.
Silver must be pure and authentic to be of the highest quality and command the highest resale price. To accomplish this, silver must be purchased or sold to registered merchants who can convince the consumer of the transaction’s legitimacy. The following are some of the approved silver sellers and buyers that customers may approach.
- Trustworthy and Legitimate vendors
- Banking Institutions
- Jewelers who are licensed
- Accredited E-commerce sites.
- Local and Private Dealers.
Silver prices in India are mainly affected by global silver prices. As a result, the effect of global and Indian silver prices on Daman and Diu prices is instructive.
Factors affecting silver rates in Daman and Diu are:
- Ancillary expenses
- The economics of demand and supply
- Gold prices
- Variations in the US dollar
- Crude Oil Price Fluctuations
- Policies on Import and Export
- Policies of the government
FAQs about Silver Rate in Daman and Diu
✅ Where to find the silver rate in Daman and Diu?
You can find the silver rate in Daman and Diu on our website. This post includes the silver rate in Daman and Diu on a current day, in the last 15 days, and the past six months.
✅ Can I find last month’s silver price here?
Yes, the price for the previous six months is detailed in this article. The price for each month is shown in a table format. The table shows the silver rate at the beginning of each week of the month, the highest and lowest prices of the month, and the percentage change between them.
✅ Is the form of silver an essential consideration while purchasing the metal?
Yes. Along with the intention of purchasing, the type of silver is an essential factor. When purchasing silver for personal use, the type does not matter as much, jewelry, coins, or household objects. If you’re looking to buy silver for investment purposes, coins, bars, or bullions are the best options. It provides the highest possible returns on resale, thus minimizing any excessive decrease in its value.
✅ Are there any tests to check the purity of silver at the time of sale or purchase?
Yes. Customers may perform a variety of tests to determine the purity of the silver. The ice test, magnet test, and stink test are some of the most famous tests.
Table of Contents
- 1 Silver Rate in Daman and Diu Today
- 2 ₹ 65.47
- 3 Silver Rate in Daman and Diu Today May 20 2022
- 4 Silver Rate in Daman and Diu – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Daman and Diu Today
- 5 Silver Rate in Daman and Diu for Last 10 Days
- 6 Historical Price of Silver Rate In Daman and Diu
- 7 Trend of Silver Rate in Daman and Diu for March 2021 (rates per kg)
- 8 Trend of Silver Rate in Daman and Diu for February 2021 (Rates per gram)
- 9 Trend of Silver Rate in Daman and Diu for January 2021 (Rates per gram)
- 10 What makes the Silver Rate in Daman and Diu increase or decrease?
- 11 What are the various measuring units of Silver in Daman and Diu?
- 12 How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Daman and Diu?
- 13 How to check Silver purity in Daman and Diu?
- 14 Where to purchase silver in Daman and Diu?
- 15 Factors Influencing the Prices of Silver in Daman and Diu
- 16 FAQs about Silver Rate in Daman and Diu