Silver Rate In Gujarat Today
In one of the largest states of India, Gujarat, the mindset of investing in silver is witnessing a constant change. Silver rate in Gujarat has got an access to real-time information on the constant fluctuations in the silver rates in Gujarat. These are available to new gain a qualified population which is now being monitored as an investable commodity. Most of the people of this state firmly stood to make the best of investments in silver as a valuable commodity and traders.
Silver Rate In Gujarat Today
Silver Rate in Gujarat – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Gujarat Today
This section conveys the complete information on Silver Price in Gujarat Today and the changes in prices of silver yesterday. Comparatively this study is performed between the two and relative changes noted below in the table. The major reason to compare silver prices is to monitor daily changes in silver rates in the state of Gujarat.
|Silver Rate||10 Gram||100 Gram||1 KG|
|Today Price (Rs.)||639||6391||63910|
|Yesterday Price (Rs.)||639||6390||63900|
Silver Rate in Gujarat for Last 10 Days
|Daily Silver Rates in Gujarat||
Silver Price (Rs.)
|31-03-2021||₹ 6391 ( 1 )|
|30-03-2021||₹ 6390 ( -100 )|
|29-03-2021||₹ 6490 ( 0 )|
|28-03-2021||₹ 6490 ( 0 )|
|27-03-2021||₹ 6490 ( -10 )|
|26-03-2021||₹ 6500 ( -70 )|
|25-03-2021||₹ 6570 ( 40 )|
|24-03-2021||₹ 6530 ( -70 )|
|23-03-2021||₹ 6600 ( -60 )|
|22-03-2021||₹ 6660 ( -90 )|
|21-03-2021||₹ 6750 ( 0 )|
|20-03-2021||₹ 6750 ( 20 )|
Historical Price of Silver Rate In Gujarat
The demand for silver has been magnificently booming from every state of the country. Most of it, the reason is bound to change. In order to invest in silver, an individual should run through the major elements that may bring impact on the silver rate in Gujarat Live and plan the course o action to get maximum profit.
February 2021, Silver Price Movement in Gujarat
|Silver Rate in February 2021||
Silver Rate per KG
|1st Feb 2021||₹ 73,000|
|8th Feb 2021||₹ 69,200|
|15th Feb 2021||₹ 69,800|
|22nd Feb 2021||₹ 69,200|
|28th Feb 2021||₹ 67,500|
|Highest Price||₹ 73,000|
|Lowest Price||₹ 67,300|
- The price movement in silver rate in the month of February was revealed at Rs. 73,000 per kg and closed at Rs. 67,000 per kg.
- The peak point was worth Rs. 73,000 per kg on 1st February and the lowest price measure was worth Rs. 67,000 per kg at the end of the month.
- Prices were unstable and witnessed a crucial movement in the last week of February.
January 2021, Silver Price Movement in Gujarat
|Silver Rate in January 2021||
Silver Rate per KG
|1st Jan 2021||₹ 68,100|
|8th Jan 2021||₹ 69,900|
|15th Jan 2021||₹ 66,600|
|22nd Jan 2021||₹ 67,400|
|31st Jan 2021||₹ 69,800|
|Highest Price||₹ 71,400|
|Lowest Price||₹ 63,900|
- The month of January has registered the major changes in the silver rates.
- The price of two days of the month is registered to worth Rs. 68,100 per kg and on 31st January 2021 was Rs. 69,800 kg.
- The prices have touched down to worth Rs. 71,400 kg.
What makes the Silver Rate in Gujarat increase or decrease?
The rate of metal of stick and led to major constant fluctuations. According to the expertise, it has been noticed that the future of silver rates shall be comparatively witnessed higher returns by low investment. In order to make such an investment, an individual should find the below factors that may lead to impact the silver rate in Gujarat as of today.
- Demand for the resident of Gujarat. If demand increases the prices rise and with fewer demand prices fall
- Silver rates in Gujarat today are measured per gram that impacts the policies of the industry at the national and state-level both.
- The amount of silver is comparatively higher than today’s silver rate. In order to have enough solver, an individual should make a decision to limit the supply of silver, which is now purchased in large quantity in order to sustain it for the future.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Gujarat?
Silver standards are measured differently in every state. For silver in Gujarat, it’s measured in troy ounces wherein 1 kg equals 31.1035 gram of silver. It is taken into account to be 10% heavier than that of traditional. Silver also can be measured in grams and kilograms. However, this standard unit of measurement is especially used to maintain uniformity when it involves the purchase and sale of silver. Every state has taxes levied on products purchased and sold. The introduction of GST brought forth the concept of taxes on luxury.
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Gujarat?
The central government fixed an overall and mandatory 3% GST tax on silver in Gujarat. However, overall prices of silver within the states produce other charges that also are factored in. These other charges include transportation costs, hauling charges, and making costs.
✅ What is the method to check today’s silver rate in Gujarat?
The article will assist you to determine a specific day’s silver rate in Gujarat. we’ve provided numbers on the Silver Price in Gujarat on the present day, the day before, and have also made a relative comparison between them. there’s a link to see the present-day’s silver rate provided within the article.
✅ Where to seek out the silver rate in Gujarat?
The silver rate in Gujarat is often found in the article. The article includes the silver rate in Gujarat on a current day, in the last 15 days, and n the past 6 months. We also detail the trends which will be observed from the costs and the factors that cause the same.
✅ Is that this live silver price in Gujarat?
Yes, the costs provided within the article are the newest live prices in Gujarat. We regularly update the knowledge to form sure that our customers have access to only the most correct, verified, and latest data. There are links in the article to help you discover the present silver price.
Table of Contents
- 1 Silver Rate In Gujarat Today
- 2 Silver Rate In Gujarat Today
- 3 Silver Rate in Gujarat – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Gujarat Today
- 4 Silver Rate in Gujarat for Last 10 Days
- 5 Historical Price of Silver Rate In Gujarat
- 6 February 2021, Silver Price Movement in Gujarat
- 7 January 2021, Silver Price Movement in Gujarat
- 8 What makes the Silver Rate in Gujarat increase or decrease?
- 9 What are the various measuring units of Silver in Gujarat?
- 10 How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Gujarat?
- 11 FAQs