Silver Rate in Punjab Today May 27 2022
|Silver in Weight||Silver Rate Today – May 27 2022|
|1 gram||₹ 68.5|
|10 gram||₹ 685|
|1 KG||₹ 68,500|
Silver Rate in Punjab
Because of its intrinsic value, silver is known as a wealthy shop. In the event of a government default, some experts say the price of gold will increase. During any banking crisis, overall financial turmoil, or currency devaluations, silver is considered a safe-haven investment. It’s worth remembering that many consumers purchase silver to safeguard their buying power during times of high inflation.
The price of silver in Punjab is determined by a number of national and international factors. Several silver jewelry exhibitions are held on a regular basis in Punjab, with a diverse selection of designs.
Silver Rate in Punjab – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg
|Silver Rate||10 Gram||100 Gram||1 KG|
Today Price (Rs.)
Yesterday Price (Rs.)
Silver Rate in Punjab for Last 10 Days
|Date||Silver (1 gram)||Bar Silver (1 Kg)|
|30 Mar 2021||₹ 68.5||₹ 68,500|
|29 Mar 2021||₹ 69.3||₹ 69,300|
|28 Mar 2021||₹ 64.7||₹ 64,700|
|27 Mar 2021||₹ 69.3||₹ 69,300|
|26 Mar 2021||₹ 69.5||₹ 69,500|
|25 Mar 2021||₹ 69.4||₹ 69,400|
|24 Mar 2021||₹ 65.3||₹ 65,300|
|23 Mar 2021||₹ 70.4||₹ 70,400|
|22 Mar 2021||₹ 71.8||₹ 71,800|
|21 Mar 2021||₹ 71.8||₹ 71,800|
Historical Price of Silver Rate In Punjab
|DATE||SILVER 1 G||BAR SILVER / 1 KG|
|01-Mar-21||Rs. 73.69||Rs. 73690|
|01-Feb-21||Rs. 79.29||Rs. 79290|
|01-Jan-21||Rs. 72.18||Rs. 72180|
|01-Dec-20||Rs. 64.88||Rs. 64880|
|01-Nov-20||Rs. 65.38||Rs. 65380|
|01-Oct-20||Rs. 63.48||Rs. 63480|
|01-Sep-20||Rs. 76.78||Rs. 76780|
|01-Aug-20||Rs. 72.58||Rs. 72580|
|01-Jul-20||Rs. 54.78||Rs. 54780|
|01-Jun-20||Rs. 54.78||Rs. 54780|
|01-May-20||Rs. 42.13||Rs. 42130|
|01-Apr-20||Rs. 41.79||Rs. 41790|
|01-Mar-20||Rs. 47.49||Rs. 47490|
|01-Feb-20||Rs. 50.99||Rs. 50990|
|01-Jan-20||Rs. 50.39||Rs. 50390|
|01-Dec-19||Rs. 48.19||Rs. 48190|
|01-Nov-19||Rs. 50.69||Rs. 50690|
The trend of Silver Rate in Punjab for December 2020 (rates per kg)
|Silver Rate in December 2020||
Silver Rate per KG
|1st Dec 2020||60200|
|8th Dec 2020||65500|
|15th Dec 2020||64150|
|22nd Dec 2020||67700|
|31st Dec 2020||68400|
Silver has long been the primary metal on which many companies and important investments have been built. We present a detailed silver rate breakdown for Punjab for the month of December, taking into account the jewellery and investment industries of Punjab.
- Punjab has been very productive in terms of silver, with a cost of Rs 60200 at the start of the month.
- For the month of December, the highest price for silver was Rs 70700.
- The overall improvement for the month can be reduced to a value of 13.62 percent.
- Given the glut of silver on the market, it’s understandable that mid-December hasn’t been generous to investors.
The trend of Silver Rate in Punjab for January 2021 (rates per kg)
|Silver Rate in January 2021||
Silver Rate per KG
|1st Jan 2021||₹ 68,100|
|8th Jan 2021||₹ 69,900|
|15th Jan 2021||₹ 66,600|
|22nd Jan 2021||₹ 67,400|
|31st Jan 2021||₹ 69,800|
|Highest Price||₹ 71,400|
|Lowest Price||₹ 63,900|
For investors and traders, the first month of the year is often unique since the global market offers a variety of lucrative opportunities.
- The 22 Carat Silver Price in Punjab for January is described below, and readers should carefully check the prices.
- The silver market in Punjab opened at Rs.68,100 per kilogramme and closed at Rs.69,800 per kilogramme on January 31st.
- Punjab’s silver price reached its highest level of the month, at Rs.71,400 per kg.
- In January 2021, the lowest 1 kg silver price was 63,900.
- The rate of this precious metal depreciated for the third month in a row in January of this year.
2.50 percent was estimated as the growth rate.
Trend of Silver Rate in Punjab for February 2021 (rates per kg)
|Silver Rate in February 2021||
Silver Rate per KG
|1st Feb 2021||₹ 73,000|
|8th Feb 2021||₹ 69,200|
|15th Feb 2021||₹ 69,800|
|22nd Feb 2021||₹ 69,200|
|28th Feb 2021||₹ 67,500|
|Highest Price||₹ 73,000|
|Lowest Price||₹ 67,300|
The highest and lowest 22 Carat Silver Rates in Punjab in February 2021, as well as the percentage change, will be discussed below:
- The silver market opened on the 1st of February this year at a cost of Rs.73,000 per kg.
- On the 28th of the month, the closing rate for 1 kg was reported as Rs.67,500.
- The highest price for 1 kg silver was Rs.73,000 on February 1st.
- The lowest price was Rs.67,300 per kg, which was obtained near the month’s end.
- This month, the Silver Rate in Punjab per gramme dropped by 7.53 percent
Silver Rate in Punjab Trend in 2020
The rate movements addressed for the first few months of this year can be used to measure the Silver Rate Trend in Punjab for 2020. The first three months of the year, namely January, February, and March, saw this precious metal perform poorly. However, over the next two months, the Punjab silver market strengthened and performed better. Punjab’s Silver Rate is much higher today than it was at the start of the year. May saw a significant shift in prices, with a very high closing value.
What makes the Silver Rate in Punjab increase or decrease?
The prices of all precious commodities fluctuate on a daily basis, as both readers are conscious. As a result, the Silver Rate in Punjab, today is likely to differ from the rate yesterday and tomorrow. Various factors that affect rates fluctuate on a daily basis, causing rates to fluctuate and a new one to appear. Two of the most significant factors are demand in the state’s local market and the value of the Indian Rupee in relation to the US Dollar. The Reserve Bank of India’s policies has a huge impact on the current Silver rate per gram in Rajasthan. Import duties levied by the Indian government, as well as taxes imposed by the Punjab government, are another factor.
What are the different Silver measuring units in Punjab?
Troy weight and gram are the most common measurement units used by traders when measuring silver. For measuring this commodity, they also use kilograms, Masha, Tola, million ounces, and troy ounce.
- A kilogramme is equal to 1000 grammes.
- 1 Troy ounce is equivalent to 31.1035 grammes
- 1 Masha = 0.972 gramme;
- 1 Tola = 12 Masha;
- 1 Tonne = 1000 kilogrammes.
In Punjab, how much tax is levied on the silver rate?
Silver was subject to a number of taxes prior to the Indian government’s implementation of the GST format. The GST is now in effect, and the Silver Tax in Uttar Pradesh is only 3%. Customers must pay this fee, which is calculated based on the value of the precious metal they purchased and obtained by merchants. This has made it simpler for the former to measure various taxes and charge them to customers.
How do you determine the purity of silver in Punjab?
Traders measure the Pure Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh in percentages. Silver jewelry contains 94.79 percent pure silver and 5.21 percent a mix of other metals.
Where to purchase silver in Punjab?
Any of the following credible and genuine sources can be used to buy silver :
- Dealers in private property
- E-Commerce Portals That Are Accredited Banks are financial institutions that are certified jewelers.
- Sellers with a permit
Factors Influencing the Silver Rate in Punjab
A number of factors influence global and national silver prices on a regular basis. Internal costs, such as incidental costs associated with silver extraction, processing, and selling, are among these factors, as are external factors that influence silver prices directly or indirectly.
Any of these elements are discussed further down:
- The price of crude oil
- Demand fluctuations (inclusive of industrial and personal demand)
- Exchange rates fluctuate.
- Expenses incurred as a result of inflation (Import Costs, Storage costs, and Mining Costs)
- Scenarios in geopolitics
- Government policies are (including the import and export policies and sanctions)
- Gold prices are rising
Silver prices are affected by these variables, causing them to fluctuate on a daily basis. When selling silver on the commodity market, these rate fluctuations must be taken into account. Customers will trade silver on the MCX and the NCDEX, two exchanges. Contracts for 1 kg lots have been entered. Delivery cannot be rendered directly after the sale since these contracts are not spotted contracts.
✅ Are silver prices consistent at all times and in all places?
No, silver prices are volatile and fluctuate often. It varies from day to day based on a range of internal and external factors.
✅ What is the fundamental reason that silver is regarded as a superior investment alternative to gold?
Gold values, in contrast to silver, have always been extremely high. For the same price as 10 grams of gold, customers will get around 1 kg of silver. Silver is also a versatile product that is readily available and can be used for a number of purposes. As a consequence, it’s a successful investment option.
✅ In Punjab, how do you determine the purity of silver?
Customers may use a magnet to decide whether or not the silver jewelry they bought is pure. If the silver jewelry repels the magnet, they may be certain that the metal is pure. If it is drawn to the commodity, however, the owner of the jewelry store has defrauded them.
✅ In Punjab, how much tax is levied on the silver rate?
The Indian government introduced the GST format. The GST is now in effect, and the Silver Tax in Uttar Pradesh is only 3%. Customers must pay this fee, which is determined based on the value of the precious metal they purchased and obtained by merchants.
For Knowing the silver rate of other states. Visit our Website of Dialabank.
Table of Contents
- 1 Silver Rate in Punjab Today May 27 2022
- 2 Silver Rate in Punjab
- 3 Silver Rate in Punjab – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg
- 4 Silver Rate in Punjab for Last 10 Days
- 5 Historical Price of Silver Rate In Punjab
- 6 Silver Rate in Punjab Trend in 2020
- 7 What makes the Silver Rate in Punjab increase or decrease?
- 8 What are the different Silver measuring units in Punjab?
- 9 In Punjab, how much tax is levied on the silver rate?
- 10 How do you determine the purity of silver in Punjab?
- 11 Where to purchase silver in Punjab?
- 12 Factors Influencing the Silver Rate in Punjab
- 13 FAQ’S