NDMC property tax
North Delhi is divided into seven zones: Headquarter, Karol Bagh, City SP Zone, Civil Lines, Narela, Rohini, and Keshav Puram, according to the NDMC. Individuals must pay taxes based on their zonal territories, which are divided into wards and colonies.
A land tax is a tax imposed on the valuation of a property, usually real estate. The governing body of the state in which the property is situated imposes this levy.
The federal government may impose it, a state government, or a municipality. The Municipal Corporation of Gurgaon, or MCG, levies a tax on land in Gurugram. House taxes are assessed on an Annual Valuation Basis, which varies depending on the Unit Area Value per sq meter of the area going to build up the area occupied by the land, age, use, and structure.
The Municipal Corporation of New Delhi is in charge of raising taxes on all city assets and lands. Individuals in Delhi must pay land and property taxes to the North, East, and South Municipal Corporations of Delhi.
|City SP Zone||Shastri Nagar, Delhi Gate, Ajmeri Gate, Chandni Chowk, Lines, Delhi Gate, Masjid, Ram Nagar||Jama Masjid, Meena Bazar, Khush Dil, Chandrawal Village, Baradari|
|Karol Bagh||Inderpuri, Karol Bagh, Kirti Nagar, Naraina, Pahar Ganj, Ramesh Nagar,West Patel Nagar, Rajinder Nagar||Arya Naga, Chuna Mandi, Kucha Tiku Sah, Pahar Ganj, Ram Nagar, Shora Kothi, Punjab Garden, SBM Colony, Ramesh Nagar|
|Civil Lines||G.T.B. Nagar, Santi Nagarnagar, Mukund Pur, Mukherjee Nagar, Kamal Pur, Burari, Adarsh Nagar, Timar Pur||Burari,Saroop Vihar, Zindpur, Yoraj Colony, Shankarpura, Nathu Colony, Burari Extn. Colony|
|Keshav Puram||Pitampura, Model Town, Kamla Nagar, Rani Bagh, Sangam Park, Paschim Vihar, Kohat Enclave||Maurya Enclave, Pitampura, Vishakha Enclave,Shalimar BaghRishi Nagar Apna Ghar Appt.|
|Rohini||Rohini-B, Rohini-E, Rohini-F, Rohini-G, Mangolpuri-A, Mangolpuri-B, Mangolpuri-C, Mangolpuri-D, Nangloi, Budh Vihar, Vijay Vihar||Nangloi Village, Nai Basti,Ram Nagar, Rohini Sector – 10, Rohini Sector – 5,6,11,12, Rohini Sector-1, Shiv Colony Budh Vihar|
|Narela||Bawana, Rohini-C, Rohini-D, Rani Khera , Begumpur, Alipur||Rohini Sector-27, Rohini Sector-28, Rohini Sector-29, Rohini Sector-30, Rohini Sector-31, Rohini Sector-32, Rohini Sector-33, Rohini Sector-33|
List of Municipal Corporation in Delhi
|EDMC Property Tax||EDMC|
|SDMC Property Tax||SDMC|
|NDMC Property Tax||NDMC|
Property Tax in Top Cities
|Property tax in Delhi||mcd|
|Property tax in Gurgaon||mcg|
|Property tax in Faridabad||mcf|
|Property tax in Bangalore||bbmp|
Home Loan @ 6.70%* Ap
How to Pay The NDMC Property Tax
Individuals have the option of paying property taxes either in person or online. Individuals will pay their property taxes at ITZ centers in North Delhi. The below are the moves to pay your property tax online:
- You can go to the NDMC’s official website or click on https://www.ndmc.gov.in/departments/property_tax.aspx
- You will be headed to a new page where you must adhere to the terms and conditions by ticking the case and succeeding on “click here to file property tax.”
- If this is your first time paying a property tax, choose the alternative “First time, the online taxpayer.” Touch on the link that says, “Click here if your property ID hasn’t been assigned yet.” You’ll be guided to a fresh page where you’ll have to fill in the specifics and your home’s total area. Then you must review the receptacle that says, “I have read and supported the declaration made above.” Select ‘Submit’ from the drop-down menu. You can receive a property ID to your registered mobile number, which you will use to file your property tax in the future. If you have already paid property taxes, pick the Property ID choice on which you wish to pay property taxes and enter the property ID.
- You’ll take to a different page with details on land ownership.
- Fill in the description of your property, and the tax due will be calculated automatically. Pay the property tax by clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Click on ‘generate challan’ until the tax has been paid. The challan will be put on display. It is available in PDF format for download.
|City SP Zone||N.A.||+91- 9810457403|
Do you want to know about all the hidden Tax benefits in your Personal Loans?
✅ How can I make an online payment for my NDMC property tax?
To pay the property tax to NDMC electronically, follow these steps: Go to the NDMC website and register by pressing the Signup button at the top of the page. Now, fill in the blanks and press the Submit button. Then, as previously explained, log in to the website using the link. Now that you’ve signed in; enter your Unique Property Identification Number to register your property. If you don’t have the property’s UPIC number, you can apply for one on the web portal and then register your property. Finally, choose the property on which you wish to pay taxes, compute the property tax, pay the tax, and receive the tax payment receipt.
✅ What is the formula for calculating the NDMC property tax?
The NDMC calculates property taxes using the ‘Unit Area Method.’ Property tax = Annual value x Rate of tax is the formula used to calculate it. What is the location of Annual value = Value per square foot per unit area x Land area x Age factor x Use factor x Occupancy ratio x Structure factor?
To gather more information about the features of Section 139 Income Tax act, visit the Dialabank website.