What is the Dena Bank Gold Loan Calculator?
Dialabank’s website provides us with a Dena Bank Gold Loan Calculator that is very easy to use by anyone who wants to borrow money from a bank or a non-banking financial company, using the gold in their possession as collateral. As the gold prices are constantly rising, every applicant gets an excellent value on their gold ornaments, as the value of the jewellery affects the amount of loan which has to be approved directly.
The online Dena Bank Gold Loan Calculator on the official website of Dialabank can further help you figure out the amount of EMI that you may need to pay for the loan amount that you borrowed. By using the Dena Bank Gold Loan Calculator, you can try different permutations and combinations of different interest rates and tenure that are offered by various banks to make sure you get the best option available.
About Dena Bank Gold Loan
A Dena Bank Gold Loan is a secured loan that has been provided by the banks against collateral. They provide the borrowers with the necessary loan by keeping gold jewellery and coins with them until the borrower repays the money. A loan that has been secured with gold ornaments is offered for short to medium-term duration. The loan is usually processed within minutes. It does not require any paperwork. When an individual applies for the Dena Bank Gold Loan from Dialabank, he or she will get the option of leveraging the easy-to-use Dena Bank Gold Loan Calculator so that he or she can calculate the monthly payouts instead of the loan.
Why is Dena Bank Gold Loan preferred?
A Dena Bank Gold Loan is the preferred choice of loans for individuals to meet some immediate financial requirements for many reasons. Some of those reasons include:
- Dena Bank Gold Loans provide a low-interest rate as compared to all the other available options such as a personal loan.
- The tenure of a Dena Bank Gold Loan is very flexible and its tenure ranges from a few days to 5 years.
- Many banks and NBFCs do not ask for any pre-payment charges on Dena Bank Gold Loans.
- You need only a minimal amount of documentation for it.
- The loan is also disbursed very fast.
Benefits of Using Dena Bank Gold Loan Calculator
The benefits of a Dena Bank Gold Loan calculator are as follows:
- As the gold prices are rapidly increasing, the Dena Bank Gold Loan calculator helps you find the best value for your pledged gold because this sanctioned loan value depends on the value of the jewelry.
- Our Dena Bank Gold Loan Calculator has an intuitive interface that ensures that the calculations are done quickly and accurately.
- The software uses the latest Dena Bank Gold Loan per gram prices for calculations.
Dena Bank Gold Loan Eligibility Criteria
As per the Dena Bank Gold Loan Calculator, you must fulfil the following eligibility criteria for a gold loan:
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age limit: 65 years.
- Loan Amount: Each bank offers a Dena Bank Gold Loan of up to Rs 20 lakhs. The amount can extend up to Rs 2 crore.
- Employment Requirements: Dena Bank Gold Loans are available for every individual irrespective of their employment. Salaried employees, self-employed individuals, and even housewives should be able to pay for the loan.
- Gold as a Security: The gold that is to be deposited in the form of security should range between 18-24 carats. The average gold price of the previous 30 days for 22 carats is adjusted. Ornaments such as gold bars and coins with 18-24 carats purity can be used.
- CIBIL Score Requirements: There is no CIBIL score required to get a Dena Bank Gold Loan, however, previous payment history regarding Dena Bank Gold Loans has to be evaluated to check your efficiency of repayments.
- Documents Required: You have to include identity proof and address proof. No Income Proof is required to get a Dena Bank Gold Loan in India.
Dena Bank Gold Loan Eligibility Calculator
|Minimum and Maximum Age||21 Yrs – 65 Yrs
Note: However, many banks require a minimum age of 23 years
|Quality of Gold|
|Gold ornaments that can be used for availing loan|
|Employment track record and income proofs||Banks do not check your job stability or business stability to sanction you a Dena Bank Gold Loan. Dena Bank Gold Loans are granted without income proofs. You only need to submit your basic KYC documents such as address proof, identity proof, and an Aadhaar card to avail of this loan.|
Dena Bank Gold Loan Calculator
|Dena Bank Gold Loan per gram||₹ 2,776 to ₹ 3,393|
|Eligible Age||18 to 75 years|
|Loan Amount Eligibility||₹ 1,000 to ₹ 2,00,00,000|
|Lowest Dena Bank Gold Loan Interest Rates||9.50%|
Dena Bank Gold Loan EMI Payments
- The EMI allows a loan applicant to make easy payments every month that saves him/her from the burden of payments altogether.
- The EMI options are suitable for long-term loans.
- The rate of interest is lower in EMI payments as compared to the Bullet Repayment Scheme.
- EMI payments can be a burden for some as installments are required to be paid every month.
What is Bullet Repayment Scheme
A bullet repayment is a lump sum payment that is made for the entirety of an outstanding loan amount after maturing. It can also be a single payment of principal on a bond. In terms of banking and real estate, these kinds of loans with bullet repayments are also called balloon loans. These types of loans are usually used in mortgages to reduce monthly payments during the term of the loans.
EMI Dena Bank Gold Loan Scheme with Bullet Repayment Scheme Comparison
|Monthly Payment||EMI Scheme (₹)||Bullet Repayment (₹)|
|Bullet Payment (At end of 12 months)||₹ 3 Lakh|
|Total Payment||₹ 3.24 Lakh||₹ 3.44 Lakh|
Why opt for a Bullet Repayment Scheme?
You should opt for Bullet Repayment Scheme for the following reasons:
Why not opt for a Bullet Repayment Scheme?
Compare Dena Bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram and Lowest EMI of All banks
|Bank||Interest Rate||Lowest EMI Per Lakh||Eligible Loan Amount For Max Tenure|
|SBI Gold Loan||7.50%||Rs. 3,111||Rs. 20 Lakh for 36 months|
|Muthoot Gold Loan||11.99%||Rs. 3,321||Rs. 50 Lakh for 36 months|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||12.00%||Rs. 8,885||Rs. 1 Cr for 12 months|
|HDFC Bank Gold Loan||9.50%||Rs. 4,591||Rs. 50 Lakh for 24 months|
|Yes Bank Gold Loan||9.99%||Rs. 3,226||Rs. 50 Lakh for 36 months|
|ICICI Bank||10.00%||Rs. 8,792||Rs. 15 Lakh for 12 months|
|Federal Bank||8.50%||Rs. 8,722||Rs. 75 Lakh for 12 months|
|Canara Bank||7.65%||Rs. 8,683||Rs. 10 Lakh for 12 months|
|Andhra Bank||10.70%||Rs. 8,824||Rs. 2 Cr for 12 months|
|Axis Bank||13.00%||Rs. 4,754||Rs. 20 Lakh for 24 months|
|IndusInd Bank||10.00%||Rs. 8,792||Rs. 10 Lakh for 12 months|
|PNB||8.75%||Rs. 8,734||Rs. 10 Lakh for 12 months|
|Fincare Small Finance Bank||12.99%||Rs. 11,721||Rs. 40 Lakh for 9 Months|
How does Dialabank’s Dena Bank Gold Loan Calculator work?
To use Dena Bank Gold Loan Calculator at Dialabank, you would need to provide them with a few key details:
- The interest rate that is offered by the banks providing you with a Dena Bank Gold Loan
- The loan amount of the subscribed or required Dena Bank Gold Loan principal
- The duration of the loan
After submitting these three details, the Dena Bank Gold Loan Calculator would instantly calculate the monthly installments that are to be paid by the borrower.
Why should you use the Dena Bank Gold Loan Calculator tool by Dialabank?
To calculate the Dena Bank Gold Loan Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs), the Dena Bank Gold Loan Calculator can assist you in several ways:
- It saves you from hours of tedious and fault-prone calculations.
- It incorporates the latest gold prices into the calculation.
- It also allows you to try out different options to find the Dena Bank Gold Loan that is suitable for your requirement.
- By knowing the EMI that is payable, you can adjust your monthly budget so that you can make timely payments of your Dena Bank Gold Loan.
FAQs About Dena Bank Gold Loan Calculator
✅ Who is eligible for a Dena Bank Gold Loan?
Any Indian who is aged between 18 and 70 years and owns gold jewelry and coins (gold bars and gold coins more than 50 grams each are currently not accepted as collateral for a Dena Bank Gold Loan) can apply for a Dena Bank Gold Loan with minimum documentation.
✅ What is the tenure for a Dena Bank Gold Loan?
The tenure of a Dena Bank Gold Loan can range from a few days to a few months. In rare cases a Dena Bank Gold Loan may feature a tenure of a few years, however, this would be at the discretion of the bank and the actual loan amount disbursed.
✅ What happens to the gold as collateral?
Once you put up the loan as collateral for a Dena Bank Gold Loan, the gold ornaments or coins are held by the bank or NBFC (non-banking financial company) in its secure vault till the loan amount with interest is repaid in full.
✅ Why apply for a Dena Bank Gold Loan through Dialabank?
When you opt for a Dena Bank Gold Loan through Dialabank, you can easily check the interest rates, processing fees, foreclosure/pre-payment charges on the Dena Bank Gold Loan offers provided by leading banks and NBFCs operating in India. This information is available free of charge to you and helps you zero in on Dena Bank Gold Loan offers that are most suitable to your situation.
✅ How to use the Dena Bank Gold Loan Calculator?
The easy-to-use Dena Bank Gold Loan Calculator uses key Dena Bank Gold Loan data such as loan principal, tenure, and applicable interest rate to provide you with an approximation of your equated monthly installments for a specific loan. This facility is provided to you free of charge and for an unlimited number of times for your benefit. Dena Bank Gold Loan Calculator is a very efficient tool.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is the Dena Bank Gold Loan Calculator?
- 2 About Dena Bank Gold Loan
- 3 Why is Dena Bank Gold Loan preferred?
- 4 Benefits of Using Dena Bank Gold Loan Calculator
- 5 Dena Bank Gold Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Dena Bank Gold Loan Eligibility Calculator
- 7 Dena Bank Gold Loan Calculator
- 8 Dena Bank Gold Loan EMI Payments
- 9 What is Bullet Repayment Scheme
- 10 EMI Dena Bank Gold Loan Scheme with Bullet Repayment Scheme Comparison
- 11 Why opt for a Bullet Repayment Scheme?
- 12 Why not opt for a Bullet Repayment Scheme?
- 13 Compare Dena Bank Gold Loan Rate Per Gram and Lowest EMI of All banks
- 14 How does Dialabank’s Dena Bank Gold Loan Calculator work?
- 15 Why should you use the Dena Bank Gold Loan Calculator tool by Dialabank?
- 16 FAQs About Dena Bank Gold Loan Calculator