What is the IIFL Gold Loan Calculator?
Dialabank provides to you an easy-to-use IIFL Gold Loan Calculator for people who wish to borrow money from a bank or a non-banking financial company, using gold that they own as collateral. Since the gold prices are constantly hiking, every applicant gets a very good value on their gold ornaments, as the value of the jewellery affects the amount of loan to be approved directly.
The online calculator featured on Dialabank’s website can further help you find out the amount of EMI that you would be needed to pay for the borrowed loan amount. By using the IIFL Gold Loan Calculator, one can try different interest rates and tenure permutations and choices of combinations that are offered by different banks to make sure you get the best available option.
About Gold Loan
A gold loan is a secured loan, which is given by the banks against collateral. The banks give borrowers this loan by admitting gold jewellery and coins with them, which the bank returns to the borrower post the money has been paid back. A loan that has been secured with gold ornaments is provided for just short to medium-term duration. The loan is usually approved within minutes and requires hardly any paperwork. When one applies for the gold loan from Dialabank, he or she gets the option of leveraging the easy-to-use IIFL Gold Loan Calculator so that he or she can calculate your monthly payouts in place of the loan.
Why is Gold Loan preferred?
To meet some immediate financial needs, a gold loan is the required option for an individual for different reasons. Some of those reasons include:
- Gold loans provide a low-interest rate compared to other available choices, such as a personal loan.
- The tenure of a gold loan is very flexible, and its term varies from a few days to 5 years.
- Many banks and NBFCs do not ask for pre-payment charges on gold loans.
- To get this loan, minimal documentation is required.
- The loan is also disbursed very fast.
Benefits of Using IIFL Gold Loan Calculator
The advantages of an IIFL Gold Loan Calculator are as follows:
- As the gold prices are hiking, the IIFL Gold Loan Calculator helps you know the best price for your pledged gold because this sanctioned loan price depends on the value of the jewel
- Our Gold Loan Calculator has an intuitive interface that makes sure that the calculations are fast and accurate
- The software is seen to use the latest Gold Loan per gram prices for calculations
Gold Loan Eligibility Criteria
To avail of a gold loan, you must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age limit: 65 years
- Loan Amount: Every bank offers a gold loan of up to Rs 20 lakhs. The amount could extend up to Rs 2 crore.
- Employment Requirements: Gold loans are available for all people irrespective of their employment. Salaried employees, self-employed individuals, and even homemakers without even a source of income can avail of a gold loan.
- Gold as a Security: The gold that is to be deposited with the bank in the form of security should range between 18-24 carats. The average gold price of the previous 30 days for 22 carats is adjusted. Ornaments such as gold bars and coins with 18-24 carats purity can be used.
- CIBIL Score Requirements: There is no CIBIL score needed to get a gold loan. But, the previous payment history regarding gold loans has to be estimated to check your efficiency of repayments.
- Documents Required: You must also include identity proof and address proof. No Income Proof is required to get a gold loan in India.
Gold Loan Eligibility Calculator
|Minimum and Maximum Age||21 Yrs – 65 Yrs
Note: However, many banks require a minimum age of 23 years
|Quality of Gold|
|Gold ornaments that can be used for availing loan|
|Employment track record and income proofs||Banks do not check your job stability or business stability to sanction you a gold loan. Gold loans are granted without income proofs. You only need to submit your basic KYC documents such as address proof, identity proof, and an Aadhaar card to avail of this loan.|
IIFL Gold Loan Calculator
|Gold Loan per gram||₹ 2,776 to ₹ 3,393|
|Eligible Age||18 to 75 years|
|Loan Amount Eligibility||₹ 1,000 to ₹ 2,00,00,000|
|Lowest Gold Loan Interest Rates||9.50%|
Gold Loan EMI Payments
- The EMI allows a loan applicant to make easy payments every month that helps him/her from the burden of payments altogether.
- The EMI options are appropriate for long-term loans.
- The rate of interest is softer in EMI payments in comparison with the Bullet Repayment Scheme.
- EMI payments can be a burden for some as instalments are asked to be paid every month.
What is Bullet Repayment Scheme
A bullet repayment is a lump sum payment that is made for the fulfilment of an outstanding amount of loan after maturity. It can also be a single payment of principal on a bond. In the infield of banking and real estate, such loans with bullet repayments are also referred to as balloon loans. These different types of loans are used in mortgage and business loans to deduct monthly payments during the tenure of the loans.
EMI Gold Loan Scheme with Bullet Repayment Scheme Comparison
|Monthly Payment||EMI Scheme (₹)||Bullet Repayment (₹)|
|Bullet Payment (At the end of 12 months)||₹ 3 Lakh|
|Total Payment||₹ 3.24 Lakh||₹ 3.44 Lakh|
Why opt for a Bullet Repayment Scheme?
One should select the Bullet Repayment Scheme for the following reasons:
Why not opt for a Bullet Repayment Scheme?
Compare Gold Loan Rate Per Gram and Lowest EMI of All banks
|Bank||Interest Rate||Lowest EMI Per Lakh||Eligible Loan Amount For Max Tenure|
|SBI Gold Loan||7.50%||Rs. 3,111||Rs. 20 Lakh for 36 months|
|Muthoot Gold Loan||11.99%||Rs. 3,321||Rs. 50 Lakh for 36 months|
|Manappuram Gold Loan||12.00%||Rs. 8,885||Rs. 1 Cr for 12 months|
|HDFC Bank Gold Loan||9.50%||Rs. 4,591||Rs. 50 Lakh for 24 months|
|Yes, Bank Gold Loan||9.99%||Rs. 3,226||Rs. 50 Lakh for 36 months|
|ICICI Bank||10.00%||Rs. 8,792||Rs. 15 Lakh for 12 months|
|Federal Bank||8.50%||Rs. 8,722||Rs. 75 Lakh for 12 months|
|Canara Bank||7.65%||Rs. 8,683||Rs. 10 Lakh for 12 months|
|Andhra Bank||10.70%||Rs. 8,824||Rs. 2 Cr for 12 months|
|Axis Bank||13.00%||Rs. 4,754||Rs. 20 Lakh for 24 months|
|IndusInd Bank||10.00%||Rs. 8,792||Rs. 10 Lakh for 12 months|
|PNB||8.75%||Rs. 8,734||Rs. 10 Lakh for 12 months|
|Fincare Small Finance Bank||12.99%||Rs. 11,721||Rs. 40 Lakh for 9 Months|
How does Dialabank’s IIFL Gold Loan Calculator work?
To use IIFL Gold Loan Calculator at Dialabank, you would require to provide them with some key details:
- The interest rate offered by the banks that provide a Gold Loan
- The loan amount of the subscribed/required Gold loan principal
- The intended duration of the loan
After submitting these three details, the IIFL Gold Loan Calculator would instantly calculate the monthly instalments that are to be paid by the applicant.
Why should you use the IIFL Gold Loan Calculator tool by Dialabank?
To calculate the Gold Loan Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs), the calculator can assists you in several ways:
- It helps you from hours of tedious and fault-prone calculations.
- It incorporates the latest gold prices into the calculation.
- It also allows you to try out different alternatives to discover the Gold loan that is suitable for your requirement.
- By knowing the EMI that is payable, you can adjust your monthly budget so that you can make timely payments for your gold loan.
FAQs About IIFL Gold Loan Calculator
✅ Who is eligible for a gold loan?
Any Indian aged between 18 and 70 years and owns gold jewellery and coins (gold bars and gold coins more than 50 grams each are currently not accepted as collateral for a gold loan) can apply for a gold loan with minimum documentation.
✅ What is the tenure for a gold loan?
The tenure of a gold loan can range from a few days to a few months. In rare cases, a gold loan may feature a term of a few years. However, this would be at the discretion of the bank and the actual loan amount disbursed.
✅ What happens to the gold as collateral?
Once you put up the loan as collateral for a gold loan, the gold ornaments or coins are held by the bank or NBFC (non-banking financial company) in its secure vault till the loan amount with interest is repaid in full.
✅ Why apply for a gold loan through Dialabank?
When you opt for a gold loan through Dialabank, you can easily check the interest rates, processing fees, foreclosure/pre-payment charges on the gold loan offers provided by leading banks and NBFCs operating in India. This information is available free of charge to you and helps you zero in on gold loan offers that are most suitable to your situation.
✅ How to use the IIFL Gold Loan Calculator?
The easy-to-use IIFL Gold Loan Calculator uses key gold loan data such as loan principal, tenure, and applicable interest rate to provide you with an approximation of your equated monthly instalments for a specific loan. This facility is provided to you free of charge and for an unlimited number of times for your benefit.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is the IIFL Gold Loan Calculator?
- 2 About Gold Loan
- 3 Why is Gold Loan preferred?
- 4 Benefits of Using IIFL Gold Loan Calculator
- 5 Gold Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Gold Loan Eligibility Calculator
- 7 IIFL Gold Loan Calculator
- 8 Gold Loan EMI Payments
- 9 What is Bullet Repayment Scheme
- 10 EMI Gold Loan Scheme with Bullet Repayment Scheme Comparison
- 11 Why opt for a Bullet Repayment Scheme?
- 12 Why not opt for a Bullet Repayment Scheme?
- 13 Compare Gold Loan Rate Per Gram and Lowest EMI of All banks
- 14 How does Dialabank’s IIFL Gold Loan Calculator work?
- 15 Why should you use the IIFL Gold Loan Calculator tool by Dialabank?
- 16 FAQs About IIFL Gold Loan Calculator