Bajaj Platina Loan Features
|EX Showroom Price||₹ 50,668|
|Maximum Funding||100% of Ex-Showroom|
|Interest Rate||11.83%* per annum|
|Lowest EMI Per Lac||₹ 2,625|
|Loan Approval Time||30 Min|
|Digital Loan Facility Available||Yes|
|Zero Down payment Option Available||Yes|
Advantages of Bajaj Platina Loan
- Easy processing and simple loans
- Few basic documents are required
- The perks of getting longer loan tenures
- Multi-dimensional loan repayment options
Bajaj Platina Loan EMI Calculator
Bajaj Platina Loan Interest Rate and Charges
|Interest Rate||11.83% Per Annum|
|Processing Fee||Up to 3% of the Loan Amount|
|Fore Closure Charges||3% – 10% Based on the time of foreclosure ( Foreclosure not allowed during the first 3 months)|
Bajaj Platina Loan Scheme and Offers
A Two-wheeler Loan is available for both new and used Bajaj Platina along with the option of no down payment loan which means the lender will finance the entire costing of the two wheeler under certain conditions.
Dialabank offers 100% of the value of the two-wheeler up to a maximum of Rs. 1.5 lakhs.
Bajaj Platina Loan Process
To avail of a Bajaj Platina Loan you need to go through these basic steps for the approval:
- Visit Dialabank.
- Navigate through the loan section and click on the Two Wheeler loan link.
- Take a look at eligibility criteria, prepare all the necessary documents, and fill a user-friendly online application form.
- One of our relationship managers will soon get in touch with you to authenticate the required documents for further process.
- Select the EMI amount from the various options available as per your convenience.
- If there is no loophole found, following all the documentation and verification, get your loan approval in the quickest.
- For further assistance, you may call on +919878981166
Bajaj Platina Loan Documents Required
For Salaried Individuals:
|Proof of Identity||Driving License
|Proof of Address||Driving License
|Bank Statement||Bank statement of last 3 months|
|Mandatory Documents||PAN Card|
For Self-Employed Individuals:
|Identity Proof||Driving License
|Residential Proof||Driving License
|Bank Statement||Bank statement of last 3 months|
|Mandatory Statement||PAN Card|
Bajaj Platina Loan Eligibility:
|Age||21 Years – 65 Years|
|Income||Rs.7,000 PM (For Salaried Individuals)
Rs.6,000 PM (For Self-employed Individuals)
|CIBIL Score||Varies according to Bank’s criteria|
Two Wheeler Loan From Major Banks
About Bajaj Platina
The Bajaj Platina is a brand of commuter bikes made by the Bajaj two wheeler manufacturer in India. There are 2 Platina models on offer with price starting from Rs. 50,668 (avg. Ex-showroom). The cheapest model under the series is the Bajaj Platina 100 with a 102cc engine generating 7.79 bhp of power. Whereas the most expensive model is the Bajaj Platina 110 H-Gear with a 115.45cc engine generating 8.44 bhp of power.
The Platina 100 is the cost-friendly and efficient motorcycle in its brand and sits above the entry-level CT100 and CT110 models. This bike is known for its basic, no-frills design and cycle parts. It is sold in two variants – Kick Start and Electric Start. The motorcycle is targeted at consumers who are looking for a hassle-free commuter motorcycle. This bike gets its power from a BS6-compliant fuel-injected unit. The engine is mated to a four-speed manual gearbox with an all-down pattern.
Bajaj Platina Special Specifications
Power and Performance
|Max Power||7.79 bhp @ 7,500 rpm|
|Max Torque||8.3 Nm @ 5,500 rpm|
|Valves Per Cylinder||2|
|Ignition||Digital CDI & TRICS III|
|Spark Plugs||1 per cylinder|
|Cooling Systems||Air Cooled|
|Transmission Type||Chain Drive|
|Riding Range||847 km|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||11 liters|
Brakes, Wheels, and Suspensions
|Front Brake Type||Drum|
|Front Brake Size||130 mm|
|Rear Brake Type||Drum|
|Rear Brake Size||110 mm|
|Front Wheel Size||17 inch|
|Rear Wheel Size||17 inch|
|Front Tyre Size||2.75 X 17, 41 P – Tube Type|
|Rear Tyre Size||3.00 X 17, 50 P – Tube Type|
|Front Suspension||Hydraulic, Telescopic Type, 135 mm travel|
|Rear Suspension||110 mm wheel travel, SNS suspension|
Dimensions and Chassis
|Kerb Weight||116 kg|
|Overall Length||2,003 mm|
|Overall Width||713 mm|
|Overall Height||1,100 mm|
|Wheel base||1,255 mm|
|Ground Clearance||200 mm|
|Seat Height||804 mm|
|Chassis Height||Tubular single down tube with lower cradle frame|
|No. of Tripmeters||1|
|Low Fuel Indicator||Yes|
|Low Oil Indicator||No|
|Low Battery Indicator||No|
|Start Type||Kick Start|
- Red (Disc)
- Black (Black Disc)
Bajaj Platina Loan FAQs
✅What are the mandatory documents required in applying for a Bajaj Platina Loan?
The necessary documents required for loan approval are:
- Bank Statements for the last three months
- Salary Slips for the last three months
- Address Proof and Identity Proof documents
✅What are the benefits of a Bajaj Platina Loan?
The main benefits why our Bajaj Platina Loan is perfect for you are mentioned below:
- Quick loan disbursement
- Easy documentation
- Attractive Interest Rates
✅What are the tenure options for Bajaj Platina Loan?
It starts from 6 months to 60 months.
✅How long will it take for my loan approval?
Once we have all your documents with us, it usually takes about 20 minutes to determine the eligibility for the Two Wheeler Loan amount to be accepted.
✅What are the minimum and maximum loan amount?
Dialabank provides Two Wheeler Loan from a minimum of ₹25,000 to a maximum of 100% of the Ex-showroom price of the Bajaj Platina bike depending on your eligibility.
✅What is the minimum CIBIL score required for the Bajaj Platina Loan approval process?
A CIBIL Score provides details on your financial status and your ability to repay a loan. This helps us evaluate your financial history. A good CIBIL Score of 750 will help you take a loan easily.
Two Wheeler Loan For Other Bikes
|Loan For Hero Karizma ZMR||Loan For Hero Hunk|
|Loan For Hero Splendor PRO||Loan For Hero Impulse|
|Loan For Hero Karizma||Loan For Hero Ignitor|
|Loan For Hero Pleasure||Loan For Hero HF Deluxe|
Table of Contents
- 1 Bajaj Platina Loan Features
- 2 Advantages of Bajaj Platina Loan
- 3 Bajaj Platina Loan EMI Calculator
- 4 Bajaj Platina Loan Interest Rate and Charges
- 5 Bajaj Platina Loan Scheme and Offers
- 6 Bajaj Platina Loan Process
- 7 Bajaj Platina Loan Documents Required
- 8 Bajaj Platina Loan Eligibility:
- 9 Two Wheeler Loan From Major Banks
- 10 About Bajaj Platina
- 11 Bajaj Platina Special Specifications
- 12 Bajaj Platina Loan FAQs
- 13 Two Wheeler Loan For Other Bikes