All About Bandhan Bank Two Wheeler Loan
Bandhan Bank Limited is a private bank in India. It is a financial Service headquartered in Kolkata. Bandhan bank was started as a micro-finance company in 2001 and received banking license by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on 23 December 2014. Bandhan Bank became 8th largest Bank in India (27 March 2018). Bandhan Bank has 840 branches, 2443 Doorstep services, and 282 ATMs. Bandhan Financial service is the largest microfinance service in India. BSFL public shareholder includes International Finance Corporation (IFC), Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI), Caladium Investment Private Limited (CIPL), FIG Investment Company and a few individuals.
Bandhan Bank Rate of Interest – 11.80 %
Bandhan Bank Two-Wheeler Loan
Bikes are extremely popular in the country. A bike helps people commute very easily so, if you want to buy a bike without any savings, you can apply for Two-wheeler Loan. Bandhan Bank provides Two-Wheeler Loans at affordable rates of interest. Two-Wheeler loans Industry is one of the largest industry in the world. The two-wheeler loan is secured loan, with affordable values. The cost of your vehicle can be repaid through EMIs. If you are looking for Two-Wheeler Loan, Bandhan Bank is ready to provide you a Loan with easy repayment options.
How to apply for Bandhan Bank Two Wheeler Loan?
Online application: This is quick and stress-free.The extremely easy way of applying for a loan.
- Visit the official website of the lender that provides Two-wheeler loan.
- Submit the required documents online.
- When you apply online, you will be able to make use of the online EMI calculator.
- Ride out on your Two-Wheeler.
Bandhan Bank Two wheeler Laon Eligibility Criteria
- Age:Min 21 years, Max 65 years
- Salaried and Self-employed
- Income: Salaried 70000 per annum, Self-employed 80000 per annum
- Employment tenure: at least 6 months for self-employed and 1 year for salaried
Bandhan Bank Two Wheeler Loan Features & Benefits
- Get the best interest rates
- Do not over-borrow
- Flexibility in Loan tenure
- Other costs covered
- Quick processing for Bandhan Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Margin of finance
- Loan partnership with dealers
- Credit score
Bandhan Bank Two Wheeler Laon Documentation
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Ration card
- Id proof (Adhaar card, voter Id or any)
- Rental Agreement
- Property Purchase Agreement
- Telephone Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Sale Deed
- Driving license
- Ration card
- Salaried- latest salary -slip (at least 3 months
- Self-employed- a copy of the latest Income Tax return.
- 3 photocopy.
How to Apply for Bandhan Bank Two Wheeler Loan?
Apply for the Bandhan Bank Two Wheeler Loan by click on the link below:
Dialabank provides the document pickup facility from your doorstep without any extra charges.
Dialabank is one of the most reliable platforms to apply for a two wheeler loan.
Table of Contents
- 1 All About Bandhan Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- 2 Bandhan Bank Rate of Interest – 11.80 %
- 3 Bandhan Bank Two Wheeler Laon Documentation