Corporation Bank Two Wheeler Loan Key Features
|Corporation Bank Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rate
|11.83%* per annum
|Min Loan Amount
|Max Loan Amount
(Loan to Value)
|Loan up to 90% of On Road Price
or 100% of Ex-showroom Price
|1 year to 4 years
|Lowest EMI / Lac
|Minimum Net Monthly Income
|Salaried – ₹ 7,000, Self Employed – ₹ 6,000
|21 years to 65 years(At Loan Maturity)
|Types of Vehicle
|For All New Two-Wheelers (Bikes, Superbikes, etc.)
|Up to 3% of the Loan Amount.
|3% – 10% Based on the time of foreclosure ( Foreclosure not allowed during the first 3 months)
|ID Proof, Address Proof, Bank Statement
About Corporation Bank Two Wheeler Loan
Corporation Bank Two Wheeler Loan has now become the most affordable option for individuals aiming to buy a new bike with any economic resources. Corporation Bank is helping the customers by providing them with a lifetime opportunity of Two Wheeler Loans with the Lowest Interest Rates & Affordable EMIs.
Advantages of Corporation Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Modest and stress-free process.
- Immediate Disbursal of Loan Amount.
- Conquer your ambition of buying the Two Wheeler of your choice.
- Affordable two-wheeler interest rate.
- Simple Repayment and Prepayment Modes.
Corporation Bank Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility
The eligibility of the customer for the Corporation two-wheeler loan is determined by the customer’s capability to repay the loan amount within the given time. The following are the major criteria’s:
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 21 years of age and more than 65 years to apply for the loan.
- Customers need to have at least an average monthly income of Rs 7000 (salaried) and Rs 6000 (self-employed), to be eligible for the Corporation two Wheeler loan.
- CIBIL Score is also a major factor in determining your two-wheeler loan eligibility. If you have a high CIBIL score, your chances of getting approval for the loan are high.
Corporation Bank Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rate, Fees and Charges
|Starts at 11.83% p.a.
|Up to 3% of the loan amount (maximum)
|From 3% to 10% of the outstanding principal
|Within 4 to 6 months – 10% of principal outstanding
Within 7 to 12 months – 6% of principal outstanding
13-24 months – 5% of principal outstanding
Post 24 months – 3% of principal outstanding
Prepayment is not allowed within three months of EMI repayment
Corporation Bank Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
1. Salaried Individual
|Identity Proof(Any 1)
|Address Proof(Any 1)
|Bank statement of last 3 months
2. Self-Employed Individual
|Identity Proof(Any 1)
|Address Proof(Any 1)
|Bank statement of last 3 months
Factors Affecting Two-wheeler Loan Application
There are many factors affecting two-wheeler loan application. These factors include the interest rates, Income, Employment type and Types of two-wheeler Loan Application. As credit score is used for the interest rates. These interest rates are used for availing various income types. These income type also plays an important role for the two-wheeler loan application.
Compare Bike Loan Interest rates of Corporation Bank with other banks
The interest rates for the Corporation Bank is 9.90%. And the SBI Bank is 7.50%. And the HDFC Bank is 7.75%. When compared with the other SBI Bank the interest rates increases. And the corporation bank compared with the HDFC Bank the interest rates is of increasing. In this way, you can use these interest rates for the corporation bank.
Corporation Bank Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
The applicants can also get to know about the EMI’s before they try to avail a Corporation Two Wheeler Loan. So, you can easily check through the link below:
Corporation Bank Two Wheeler Loan Types
Corporation Bank provides different types of loans to its customers and the applicants can choose one from them as per their requirements. You have the following two options:
- Two Wheeler Loan – If you are looking to buy a new two-wheeler and need support to finance it then Corporation has the best offer for you. You can avail this loan at an attractive interest rate of 12%.
- Super Bike Two Wheeler Loan – If you are aiming for a new Superbike and not having enough funds, then this is the best deal you can rely on, this loan is offered at an attractive interest rate of 11.83%.
Corporation Bank Two Wheeler Loan Pre Calculated EMI
How to Avail Two Wheeler Loan
You can easily avail the Corporation Bank Two Wheeler Loan online by visiting Dialabank’s website and then :
- Fill up a basic Application Form for Two Wheeler Loan on the site.
- Wait for a response from our Relationship Manager.
- Get expert assistance and choose among the various offers available based on your needs.
- Enjoy your new vehicle.
Corporation Bank Two Wheeler Loan for Top Selling Bikes
Other Available Products from Corporation Bank
|Corporation Personal Loan
|Corporation Gold Loan
|Corporation Home Loan
|Corporation Credit Card
|Corporation Car Loan
|Corporation Education Loan
FAQs for Corporation Bank Two Wheeler Loan
✅ What is Corporation Bank Two Wheeler Loan?
Corporation Bank Two Wheeler Loan is intended to provide financial help to the customers facing sudden expense issues to finance their Two Wheeler. Corporation Bank provides high standard service, innovative benefits, and affordable installments (EMIs) facilities to the customer.
✅ How can I get a Two Wheeler Loan from Corporation Bank?
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 and 65 years.
- Applicants must have a stable income(Differs for salaried and self-employed customers).
You can also visit Dialabank to get assistance to apply for the Corporation Bank Two Wheeler Loan.
✅ How does Corporation Two Wheeler Loan work?
Visit the Bank website or branch office and do the following
- Submit the signed loan application form
- Attach Photographs
- Income Tax PAN Copy
- Identity Proof – Driving License/ PAN/ Passport/ Voter ID
- Address Proof – Registered Rent Agreement/ Passport/ Leave and License/ Utility Bill
- Income Documents – Form 16, last 3 months payslip, bank statement of 3 months showing salary credit and any EMI debit
✅ What is the Two Wheeler Loan interest rate in Corporation Bank?
The Corporation Bank offers interest for Two Wheeler Loan starting at 12.35% per annum and can go up to 13.15%. The rates are expected to fluctuate depending upon the loan factors.
✅ How to check Two Wheeler Loan status in Corporation?
To check the loan status you can do any of the following:
- Visit the Bank’s Branch Office.
- Check online on the Bank’s website.
- Contact customer care.
✅ How to calculate Two Wheeler Loan interest in Corporation Bank?
To calculate the interest rate for Corporation Bank Two Wheeler Loan visit Dialabank.
✅ What is the maximum loan amount I can avail on Two Wheeler Loan from Corporation Bank?
Corporation Bank offers to pay approximately pay 75% of the on-road price of the Two Wheeler. The maximum amount allowed for a two-wheeler loan Rs 1 Lakh.
✅ What is the Loan tenure of Corporation Bank Two Wheeler Loan?
Minimum – 12 Months.
Maximum – 36 Months.
✅ Can I get 100% Two Wheeler Loan from Corporation Bank?
No, Corporation Bank can only fund for the 75% of the on-road price of the vehicle.
✅ How much processing fee is applicable to Corporation Bank Two Wheeler Loan?
Corporation Bank charges a Processing Fee of 0.50% of the total loan amount or a minimum of Rs.500.
✅ What are the EMI options available on Corporation Bank Two Wheeler Loan?
Corporation Bank allows the customers to pay the EMIs through twp modes.
- Online Payment
- Post-dated cheques (PDCs)
Online payment is one of the safest and easiest modes of payment as the customer needs not to submit PDCs in a timely manner.
✅ What are the charges for Prepayment in Corporation Bank Two Wheeler Loan?
Corporation Bank does not charge any fee for the prepayment of the loan.
✅ Can I get a top-up loan on my existing Corporation Bank Two Wheeler Loan?
Yes, you can get a new loan on your existing Two wheeler loan. The EMIs will be calculated according to the total amount of both the loans. You can also choose to keep the EMIs separate.
✅ Do I need to provide a guarantor to avail of a Two Wheeler Loan from Corporation Bank?
A third person guarantor is not compulsory for the Two Wheeler Loan. However, if some conditions are not met a guarantor may be required.
✅ How to get Corporation Two Wheeler Loan Statement?
- Visit the Corporation Bank website and log in from your account
- Check the loan status and download the statement
- The statement can also be downloaded through a mobile application
✅ How to Pay Corporation Bank Two Wheeler Loan Interest Online?
Customers can pay the interest amount on the Corporation website. To do so
- Visit the Corporation Bank site, log in, enter the amount, and select your bank.
- Login to Your Bank’s Website Net Banking.
- Confirm Payment.
- Receive Confirmation.
✅ What if I can’t pay the interest on Corporation Two Wheeler Loan for 3 months?
Corporation Bank provides the customers with the option to go for a moratorium in case they fail to pay interest for 3 months.
✅ How can I apply for EMI Moratorium on Corporation Two Wheeler Loan?
Customers can apply for the EMI moratorium by contacting the bank.
- SMS or e-mail.
- Corporation Bank’s website.
- Visiting the nearest bank branch.
✅ What is the number for Corporation Two Wheeler Loan agent?
We at Dialabank are keen to provide you assistance for Corporation Two Wheeler Loan, you can reach out to us at 9878981166.
✅ Can I close Corporation Two Wheeler Loan online?
There are multiple ways through which you can close the Corporation Bank Two Wheeler Loan:
- Go to the bank website and apply for loan closure.
- Apply for loan closure through the mobile application.
- Visit the nearby bank branch.
✅ What is Corporation Two Wheeler Loan Customer Care Number?
Corporation Bank Customer Care representatives can be contacted at 1800 425 2407.
✅ How can I get NOC from Corporation Bank for Two Wheeler Loan?
Once your loan is closed, the bank will issue a NOC within 3 working days and send it on your registered Email Id. A physical copy of the NOC can also be issued as per the customer’s demand.
Corporation Bank Two wheeler Loans News Snippets
Corporation Bank Two wheeler loans
The two-wheeler loans in Corporation bank is increasing these days and these interest rates for the two-wheelers loans is also increasing based on the income.
As income is also used for two-wheeler loans you can avail of a lot of benefits.
Two-wheeler loans decrement
The two-wheeler loans are decreased these days and these two-wheeler loans have variable interest rates, income, employment type and types of loans.
These are some of the two-wheeler loans decrement.
Banks offering various interest rates for two-wheeler
Banks are offering various interest rates for two-wheelers. and these two wheels are used for various interest rates and credit scores. These credit scores are used for various benefits.
Two-wheelers Loans by low-interest rates
The two-wheelers loans are used by various interest rates and these interest rates are low and the income is also one of the most important things for the two-wheelers.