All about Corporation Bank Two Wheeler Loan
Corporation Bank Two Wheeler Loan is the finance option, that enables a person to buy a bike when the person does not have the cash to pay for it. It is a scheme that helps people in converting their dream of buying a vehicle into reality. Any person who wants to buy a vehicle, but do not have funds, can avail this loan.
Interest Rates and Charges: 13% to 16%
Features and Benefits of Corporation Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Corporation Bank Two Wheeler Loan is Affordable
- Simple and Hassle free
- Easy to pay back
- Flexibility of payment
- Speedy Approval in 4 hours
- Minimum Documentation
- Attractive Interest Rates
Eligibility for Corporation Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment / For Self- Employed at least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 84000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Rs. 72,000/- p.a.
- Telephone: Must at residence.
Documentation for Corporation Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License ( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
About Corporation Bank
Corporation Bank is a banking company, which was founded in the Temple Town of Udupi, by a small group of philanthropists in 12th March, 1906. It is headquartered in Mangalore, India. It has 6,677 functional units comprising 1707 branches, 1425 ATMs, & 3545 branchless banking units present all over the country.