About DCB Bank Two Wheeler Loan
DCB Bank Limited is a private sector scheduled commercial bank. DCB Bank was founded in 1930 and located in Maharashtra, India. DCB Bank was the Best small Bank in India recognized by Business world Mega Award 2018.DCB Bank has 323 branches and 530 ATMs in the country.
DCB Bank offers products to individuals, rural banking, small and medium businesses, and mid-corporates across the network. The DCB Bank is leading a water conservation and waste management programme. DCB Bank Limited is professionally managed and governed bank.
It has the contemporary technology.DCB Bank made a tie-up with ICICI Bank in order to extract the best skills and to utilize their experience for a successful execution of the task.
DCB Bank Two Wheeler Loan
Everything you want from Two-Wheeler Loans is here with the affordable rate of interest.DCB Bank offers up to 100% finance of on Two-Wheeler with simple schemes.
The two-wheeler loan helps you to get a brand new bike or scooter for your personal use, based on your requirement. CB Bank provides Two-Wheeler Loan, with easy repayment options. It is a secured Loans. Two-Wheeler Loan is the best option for you to fulfill your dreams.
The rateof Interest: 11.80% (min).
Features and Benefits of DCB Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Flexible Repayment Tenure: Decide your loan tenure to be just 12 months, or 48 months, with our pocket-friendly EMI repayment options.
- FulfillYour Every Need: Get up to 100% finance and repay the money at attractive interest rates.
- Online Application: Enjoy doorstep service and skip the queues when you log a request online.
- Competitive Rates: Bank offers a 2% lower rate of interest.
- Easy Repayment Schemes: Easily calculate your EMI.
- Quick Loans: Check your loan eligibility, get quick approvals.
- Full Transparency: Our Two-Wheeler loan is fully transparent.
Eligibility Criteria for DCB Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Age:Min 21 years & Max 65 years
- Applied by: Salaried and Self-employed
- Income: 70000 per annum to 80000 per annum
- Employment tenure: at least 6 months (self-employed) and 1 year (salaried)
Documentation for DCB Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Identity – Passport, Driving license, PAN card, Ration card, Id proof.
- Address – Rental Agreement, Property Purchase Agreement, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Sale Deed, Driving license, Ration card
- Income- Salaried- latest salary slips (at least 3 months), Self-employed- a copy of the latest Income Tax return.
- 3 photograph.
Apply Online with Dialabank to Avail Best Offers