Devot Motors Two Wheeler Loan Features
|Devot Motors Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rate||7.85%|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Rs.1 lakh|
|Minimum Loan Amount||Rs.10,000|
|Income||Rs.10,000 Min Income Required|
|Repayment Period||Up to 48 Months|
|Devot Motors Two Wheeler Loan Processing Fee||At the discretion of the company|
|Prepayment Charges||At the discretion of the company|
Benefits of availing Devot Motors Two Wheeler Loan
|Devot Motors Two Wheeler Loan Amount||95% of the vehicle’s price|
|Repayment Period||up to a tenure of 4 years|
|Loan Approval||24 to 48 hours|
|Flexible Loan Amount||Rs.10,000 and Rs.1 lakh|
|Quick Decisioning||only 15 minutes|
A portion of the highlights of profiting a Devot Motors bike credit are:
- You can profit a credit sum running somewhere in the range of Rs.10,000 and Rs.1 lakh.
- You can profit up to 95% of the expense of the bike vehicle.
- The loan cost offered is low and moderate.
- Residency of as long as four years for the installment of your EMIs
- Salaried, independently employed, and others can apply for a bike credit from Devot Motors.
Advantage of availing of a Devot Motors two-wheeler loan
A portion of the upsides of profiting a bike advance from Devot Motors is:
- Credit measure of up to Rs.1 lakh can profit
- Serious paces of interest
- Different residency choices accessible
- Least documentation required
- A few reimbursement modes accessible
- Snappy and bother free preparing of your application structure and records.
Devot Motors Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates With Other Banks
|SBI||15.55 to16.55%||₹ 352 for 3 years|
|HDFC Bank||13.50 to14.50%||₹ 273 for 4 years|
|PNB||10.20 to 11.20%||₹ 216 for 5 years|
|Bajaj Auto Finance||11.10 to 12.10%||₹ 330 for 3 years|
|IndusInd Bank||11.50 to 12.50%||₹ 332 for 3 years|
|Allahabad Bank||11.30 to 12.30%||₹ 262 for 4 years|
|Andhra Bank||9.85 to 10.85%||₹ 214 for 5 years|
Devot Motors Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
To check the EMI, you can visit the Dialabank website and use the two-wheeler loan EMI calculator to verify that you will have to pay monthly based on your loan number, repayment tenure, and the interest rate paid by the organization.
|Loan amount||Repayment tenure||Interest Rate||Monthly EMI payable||Total Amount Payable|
|Rs.1 lakh||48 months||7.85%||Rs.2,536||Rs.1,21,740|
Devot Motors Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria
|Age||Above 18 years|
|Monthly Income||Minimum Rs. 10,000|
|For Self – Employed Applicants||the minimum duration of 1 year|
|For Salaried Applicants||6 months of employment|
Devot Motors Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
The accompanying archives are required while applying for a Devot Motors bike credit:
- Correctly filled application structure with a solitary visa estimated photo.
- Personality confirmation, including IDs, gave by the administration, Passport, Driving License, Voter’s ID, and so on.
- Pay verification, for example, Salary Certificate, ITR or Form – 16 or anything filling in as pay confirmation for both salaried and independently employed candidates.
- Veritable KYC archives.
How to apply for a Devot Motors two-wheeler loan
Given beneath are the means you should continue to apply for a bike advance from Dialabank:
- Visit the official site of Dialabank
- On the upper right-hand side of the page, click on ‘Apply Now.’
- Fill all the necessary subtleties in the application structure and select the Devot Motors vendor from where you wish to buy the bike vehicle.
- Select the checkbox to consent to the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Apply Now.’
- When your application structure is presented, an agent from the organization will connect with you.
You can apply for a bike credit by visiting the nearest Devot Motors supplier. Make sure that you share all the relevant archives alongside you. In order to apply for an advanced bike, a supervisor will contact you and guide you on the ride. Fill in and add the framework for the application alongside the archives. The agent will reach you at that point on the off chance that the documents and nuances in the system are accurate and help you with the bike credit estimate in addition.
Devot Motors Two Wheeler Loan Agent and Contact No.
About Devot Motors
Devot is committed to saving the planet and making it more sustainable by supplying the automotive industry with the best electric vehicle technology, beginning in India. In 2019, Devot Motors was founded in India with a vision of producing affordable and innovative electric motorcycles. Devot Motors is dedicated to developing electric motorcycles that are sustainable and environmentally friendly and add value to India’s energy ecosystem.
FAQs About Devot Motors Two Wheeler Loan
✅Can I change my loan amount or loan tenure after the loan has been disbursed?
While you can make modifications to your credit sum or advance residence during the processing process by calling the bank representative, you are not permitted to make changes to the residency or advance sums of the advance payment after the advance has been dispensed.
✅Is there an option to pay my EMIs online?
Devot Motors Credit has a possibility for an online installment of EMI on the official site which you can use to make online installments whenever the timing is ideal effectively.
✅Is there any collateral or security that has to be submitted for the loan to be approved?
No, your KYC records are all you need to apply for the credit to be endorsed. After the advance has been paid, your vehicle will be mortgaged to Devot Motors Credit and will remain on that road until you have fully reimbursed the advance.
✅How much down-payment should I pay?
The difference between the amount of credit you receive and the cost of the bicycle you want on the street is your upfront fee or edge money. Since Devot Motors Credit provides 95 percent of the on-road cost of the bicycle as the advance price, this will not be an enormous amount to pay for you.
Table of Contents
- 1 Devot Motors Two Wheeler Loan Features
- 2 Benefits of availing Devot Motors Two Wheeler Loan
- 3 Advantage of availing of a Devot Motors two-wheeler loan
- 4 Devot Motors Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates With Other Banks
- 5 Devot Motors Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
- 6 Devot Motors Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Devot Motors Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
- 8 How to apply for a Devot Motors two-wheeler loan
- 9 Devot Motors Two Wheeler Loan Agent and Contact No.
- 10 About Devot Motors
- 11 FAQs About Devot Motors Two Wheeler Loan