About Dhanlaxmi Bank Two Wheeler Loan
Nowadays having a two wheeler is a basic requirement of every person. Sometimes it happens that we don’t have enough money to buy a two-wheeler. In this case, there is no need to worry about. You can still buy a two-wheeler. There are so many banking and non-banking financial organizations that provide a two-wheeler loan; Dhanlaxmi bank is one of them. The bank is an old private sector bank founded in 1927.
It is a banking company that provides so many financial services and products. The bank is well reliable because of its good services and products. Bank serves the customers with banking, loans, insurance, mortgage loans, and wealth management. Under the category of loans, the bank provides personal loans, gold loans, car loans, education loans, home loans, and two-wheeler loans.
Features of Dhanlaxmi Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- First of all two wheeler loan is easily available. You can apply for it online, even on your mobile.
- The rates of interest given by the bank are very attractive.
- The documentation process is very simple.
- After the approval loan, the disbursal process is also quick.
- The two wheeler loan is available everywhere.
- A two wheeler loan can be given to a person with a bad credit history too.
- The salary for the eligibility is very reasonable. It is Rs. 7000 per month for a salaried person and Rs. 6000 for a self-employed person.
- Besides that the minimum age to apply for a two wheeler loan is 18 years.
Eligibility for Dhanlaxmi Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- First of all the age of the applicant should be 18 years at least.
- Maximum age for applying a two wheeler loan is 65 years.
- After that, the applicant should have some source of income.
Who can Apply for Dhanlaxmi Bank Two Wheeler Loan?
Any salaried or self-employed person can apply for a two wheeler loan but the salary of the self-employed should be Rs. 6000 per month and for the salaried employed it is Rs. 7000 per month at least.
Rate of Interest
Rates of interest given by the banks are very reasonable.
However, the rate of interest depends on the tenure of the loan and the amount of the loan but still, it starts at 11.50 per annum and can be a little bit stretched.
Documentation for Dhanlaxmi Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Two passports sized colored photographs.
- One proof of identity. It can be an Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID card/ passport/ driving license/PAN Card.
- One residence Proof. It can be an Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID card/ passport/ driving license/PAN Card/ration card/ rent agreement/water bills of last six months/electricity bills of last six months).
- A proof of income. It is salary slip for the last six months and ITR for self-employed.
Amount of Loan
The amount of loan can be as low as Rs. 20000 and as high as Rs 1.5 Lakhs for normal bikes and can be up to Rs. 35 Lakhs for super premium bikes.
The tenure of the two wheeler loan can be 1 to 3 years.
How to Apply for Dhanlaxmi Bank Two Wheeler Loan?
- You can apply for a two wheeler loan at www.dialabank.com.
- Fill the online application form for the two wheeler loan.
- Don’t forget to mention your basic information along with your contact number.
- The process for applying is very easy and hassle-free.
- For more information, you may call on 60011600.
- You will get all the information free of cost.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Dhanlaxmi Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- 1.1 Features of Dhanlaxmi Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- 1.2 Eligibility for Dhanlaxmi Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- 1.3 Who can Apply for Dhanlaxmi Bank Two Wheeler Loan?
- 1.4 Rate of Interest
- 1.5 Documentation for Dhanlaxmi Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- 1.6 Amount of Loan
- 1.7 Tenure
- 1.8 How to Apply for Dhanlaxmi Bank Two Wheeler Loan?