Ducati Two Wheeler Loan Features
|Ducati Two Wheeler Loan Amount||Max of 95% of the loan amount|
|Repayment Period||A max of 4 years as Tenure|
|Loan Approval||It takes 3 Business Working Days.|
|Flexible Loan Amount||In a wide range between Rs.10,000 and Rs.1 lakh|
|Quick Decisioning||Easy process to apply for a loan.|
Ducati Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates
|Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rate||6%|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Up to 95% of the on-road price|
|Minimum Loan Amount||Rs. 10,000|
|Income||Rs.10,000 Min Income Required|
|Repayment Period||Up to 2 years|
|Ducati Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
|Prepayment Charges||Based on the discretion of the NBFC|
Features of availing Ducati Two Wheeler Loan
One of the remarkable things about getting a Ducati loan is:
- that you will be given an amount ranging from Rs 10,000 to Rs 1 lakh.
- You can pay up to 95% of the cost of a bicycle.
- The cost of the loan offered is low and moderate.
- Up to four years to set up your EMIs.
- Employees, self-employed and others can apply for a Ducati Cycle Loan.
Advantage of availing a Ducati two-wheeler loan
Part of the benefit of Ducati’s advanced bike is:
- A credit measure of up to Rs 1 lakh can be profitable.
- Inexpensive interest rates.
- Different residency options are available.
- Minimum required documentation.
- Some type of rebate is available to make your program structure and documents free, straightforward, and hassle-free.
Ducati Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
You can visit the official website of Dialabank. You can check the two-wheeler loan EMI calculator to calculate the EMI you will pay monthly based on the loan cost availed by you, pay tenure, and the cost of interest imposed by the company.
|Loan amount||Repayment tenure||Interest Rate||Monthly EMI payable||Total Amount Payable|
|Rs.1 lakh||48 months||6%||Rs.2,536||Rs.1,21,740|
Ducati Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria
|Age||Above 18 years|
|Monthly Income||Minimum Rs. 10,000|
|For Self – Employed Applicants||the minimum duration of 1 year|
|For Salaried Applicants||6 months of employment|
Ducati Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
- You must correctly fill in the application structure with a rough image of an individual visa.
- Verification of personality, including IDs provided by the administration, passport, driver’s license, voter identification card, etc.
- Certificate of Compensation, ITR, or Form 16 or completed as a paycheck for employed and self-employed applicants.
- KYC actual files.
How to apply for a Ducati two-wheeler loan
Given underneath are the means you should proceed to apply for a bike advance from Dialabank:
- Visit the genuine site of Dialabank.
- On the topmost right-hand side of the page, click on ‘Apply Now.’
- Fill all the required details in the application form and select the Ducati vendor from where you want to buy the bike.
- Choose the checkbox to consent to the ‘Terms and Conditions and click on ‘Apply Now.’
- When your application form is given, an assistant from the company will connect with you.
You can apply for a bike credit by visiting the most nearby Ducati vendor. Assure you carry all the essential archives alongside you. A representative will connect with you and will take you into the way toward applying for a bike loan. Fill the application form and submit it adjacent to the archives. On the off chance that the records and details in the structure are filled in the right way, the agent will at that moment reach you and will additionally help you with the bike credit capability.
Ducati Two Wheeler Loan Agent and Contact No.
Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A. is the motorcycle manufacturing part of Italian company Ducati, headquartered in Bologna, Italy. The company is maintained by German automotive manufacturer Audi by its Italian subsidiary Lamborghini, with Audi itself maintained by the Volkswagen Group.
FAQs About Ducati Two Wheeler Loan
✅ Can I change my loan amount or loan tenure after the loan has been disbursed?
While you can make modifications in your credit sum or advance residency during the application cycle by joining with the bank representative, you are not permitted to make corrections in the advance reimbursement residency or advance sum after the advance has been given.
✅ Is there an option to pay my EMIs online?
Ducati Credit has a probability for an online instalment of EMI on the authoritative site which you can use to make online instalments whenever the timing is perfect effectively.
✅ Is there any collateral or security that have to be submitted for the loan to be approved?
No, for the credit to be endorsed, all you need to present are your KYC documents. When the advance has been given, your vehicle will be hypothecated to Ducati Credit and will persist that path until you have totally compensated the advance.
✅ How much down payment should I pay?
Your upfront payment, or edge cash, is the difference between the credit sum that is recommended to you and the on-road cost of the bicycle that you have chosen. Since Ducati Credit presents 95% of the on-road cost of the bike as the advance amount, this won’t be an immense sum for you to pay.
|Bajaj CT 100 Loan||Bajaj Pulsar Loan|
|Bank of Maharashtra Two Wheeler Loan||CBR650R Loan|
|BMW S1000 RR Loan||CD 110 Dream Loan|
|CRF1100L Africa Twin Loan||Dio Loan|
Table of Contents
- 1 Ducati Two Wheeler Loan Features
- 2 Ducati Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates
- 3 Features of availing Ducati Two Wheeler Loan
- 4 Advantage of availing a Ducati two-wheeler loan
- 5 Ducati Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
- 6 Ducati Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Ducati Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
- 8 How to apply for a Ducati two-wheeler loan
- 9 Ducati Two Wheeler Loan Agent and Contact No.
- 10 About Ducati
- 11 FAQs About Ducati Two Wheeler Loan