Eeve Two Wheeler Loan Features
|Eeve Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rate||7.85%|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Rs.1 lakh|
|Minimum Loan Amount||Rs.10,000|
|Income||Rs.10,000 Min Income Required|
|Repayment Period||Up to 48 Months|
|Eeve Two Wheeler Loan Processing Fee||At the discretion of the company|
|Prepayment Charges||At the discretion of the company|
Benefits of availing Eeve Two Wheeler Loan
|Eeve Two Wheeler Loan Amount||95% of the vehicle’s price|
|Repayment Period||up to a tenure of 4 years|
|Loan Approval||24 to 48 hours|
|Flexible Loan Amount||Rs.10,000 and Rs.1 lakh|
|Quick Decisioning||only 15 minutes|
A portion of the highlights of profiting an Eeve bike credit are:
- You can profit a credit sum running somewhere in the range of Rs.10,000 and Rs.1 lakh.
- You can profit up to 95% of the expense of the bike vehicle.
- The loan cost offered is low and moderate.
- Residency of as long as four years for the installment of your EMIs
- Salaried, independently employed, and others can apply for a bike credit from Eeve.
Advantage of availing of an Eeve two-wheeler loan
A portion of the upsides of profiting a bike advance from Eeve is:
- Credit measure of up to Rs.1 lakh can profit
- Serious paces of interest
- Different residency choices accessible
- Least documentation required
- A few reimbursement modes accessible
- Snappy and bother free preparing of your application structure and records.
Eeve Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates With Other Banks
|SBI||15.55 to16.55%||₹ 352 for 3 years|
|HDFC Bank||13.50 to14.50%||₹ 273 for 4 years|
|PNB||10.20 to 11.20%||₹ 216 for 5 years|
|Bajaj Auto Finance||11.10 to 12.10%||₹ 330 for 3 years|
|IndusInd Bank||11.50 to 12.50%||₹ 332 for 3 years|
|Allahabad Bank||11.30 to 12.30%||₹ 262 for 4 years|
|Andhra Bank||9.85 to 10.85%||₹ 214 for 5 years|
Eeve Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
To check the EMI, you can visit the Dialabank website and use the two-wheeler loan EMI calculator To check that, depending on your loan number, repayment tenure, and the interest rate charged by the organization, you will have to pay monthly.
|Loan amount||Repayment tenure||Interest Rate||Monthly EMI payable||Total Amount Payable|
|Rs.1 lakh||48 months||7.85%||Rs.2,536||Rs.1,21,740|
Eeve Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria
|Age||Above 18 years|
|Monthly Income||Minimum Rs. 10,000|
|For Self – Employed Applicants||the minimum duration of 1 year|
|For Salaried Applicants||6 months of employment|
Eeve Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
The accompanying archives are required while applying for an Eeve bike credit:
- Correctly filled application structure with a solitary visa estimated photo.
- Personality confirmation, including IDs, gave by the administration, Passport, Driving License, Voter’s ID, and so on.
- Pay verification, for example, Salary Certificate, ITR or Form – 16 or anything filling in as pay confirmation for both salaried and independently employed candidates.
- Veritable KYC archives.
How to apply for an Eeve two-wheeler loan
Given beneath are the means you should continue to apply for a bike advance from Dialabank:
- Visit the official site of Dialabank
- On the upper right-hand side of the page, click on ‘Apply Now.’
- Fill all the necessary subtleties in the application structure and select the Eeve vendor from where you wish to buy the bike vehicle.
- Select the checkbox to consent to the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Apply Now.’
- When your application structure is presented, an agent from the organization will connect with you.
You may apply for a bike credit by visiting the closest supplier to Eeve. Make sure you convey all the relevant archives alongside you. To apply for an advanced bike, a supervisor will communicate with you and guide you on the ride. Fill in the programme system alongside the archives and implement it. The agent will reach you at that point on the off chance that the records and nuances in the framework are correct and help you with the bike credit estimate in addition.
Eeve Two Wheeler Loan Agent and Contact No.
At the Auto Expo 2020, EeVe India, an Odisha-based electric two-wheeler start-up, presented two new luxury electric two-wheelers. In the company’s portfolio, the two electric two-wheelers, dubbed the Forseti, a retro-styled electric scooter, and the Tesoro, an electric motorbike, have been placed as luxury models.
FAQs About Eeve Two Wheeler Loan
✅Can I change my loan amount or loan tenure after the loan has been disbursed?
While during the processing time, you can make modifications to your credit sum or advance residence by calling the bank representative, you are not permitted to make changes to the residency or advance amounts of the advance payment after the advance has been dispensed.
✅Is there an option to pay my EMIs online?
Eeve Credit has an option on the official website for an online EMI installment that you can use to make online installments whenever the timing is perfect.
✅Is there any collateral or security that has to be submitted for the loan to be approved?
No, everything you need to apply to for credit to be endorsed is your KYC documents. After the advance has been distributed, the car will be mortgaged to Eeve Credit and will remain on that path until you have fully reimbursed the advance.
✅How much down-payment should I pay?
The difference between the amount of credit you receive and the cost of the bicycle you want on the street is your upfront fee or edge cash. Since Eeve Credit provides 95 percent of the on-road cost of the bicycle as the advance price, this would not be an immense amount to pay for you.
Table of Contents
- 1 Eeve Two Wheeler Loan Features
- 2 Benefits of availing Eeve Two Wheeler Loan
- 3 Advantage of availing of an Eeve two-wheeler loan
- 4 Eeve Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates With Other Banks
- 5 Eeve Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
- 6 Eeve Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Eeve Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
- 8 How to apply for an Eeve two-wheeler loan
- 9 Eeve Two Wheeler Loan Agent and Contact No.
- 10 About Eeve
- 11 FAQs About Eeve Two Wheeler Loan