All about Federal Bank Two Wheeler Loan
Everybody seems to have a luxurious life today, and having a personal vehicle is just the beginning. Also, buying a bike requires a lot of money, and it could be difficult for a person to pay such a big amount at once. Federal Bank Two Wheeler Loan is a scheme, that offers funds to people for buying a new or a used bike.
Interest Rates and Charges: 14.50% to 15.00%
Features and Benefits of Federal Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Simple and Hassle free
- Easy to pay back
- Flexibility of payment
- Speedy Approval in 4 hours
- Minimum Documentation
- Attractive Interest Rates
Eligibility for Federal Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment / For Self- Employed at least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 84000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Rs. 72,000/- p.a.
- Telephone: Must at residence.
Documentation for Federal Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License ( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
About Federal Bank