All About HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Guntur
HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Guntur
HDFC Bank, the leading private banks of the nation and it is extremely popular amongst its millions of satisfied customers for quick loan disbursals, hassle-free services, and credibility. 1994 is the year when bank currently boasts a wide network of 4,014 branches and 11,766 ATMs spread across the nation. Offering a wide range of financial products and services, HDFC has witnessed rapid growth since its inception.
What is Two Wheeler Loan?
A two-wheeler loan is a secured loan taken by the borrower to buy a bike/scooter of their choice with the two-wheeler as collateral. The purchase of two-wheelers will initially have the ownership under name of the banks, once the loan repayment has been done, a further bank will send a No Objection Certificate (NOC) which needs to be used by the borrower to convert the owner of the bike to your name
Two Wheeler Loan from HDFC Bank
Whatever you want from a two wheeler loan is right here. Avail the benefits of up to 100% financing options, easy and fast disbursals, pocket-friendly rates, and a 5-minute eligibility check to round it off.
HDFC two-wheeler loans provide you with great supportive financial assistance to buy a two-wheeler of your choice.
Two Wheeler Loan Guntur
Guntur is a city within the Andhra Pradesh. It is located 24 km away from the state capital Amaravati. It is a municipal corporation and also the headquarters of Guntur mandal in Guntur revenue division. To make vehicles affordable banks are providing loans to needy people.
If you are looking for two wheeler loan then read on.
Features of HDFC Bank Two Wheeler Loan
As two-wheeler is easy and suitable for any individual. The documentation will be simpler as compared to another vehicle. Following are the benefits of two wheeler loan:
- Margins: Money which you have to pay while purchasing the Two Wheeler will be the down payment, i.e. 30% of the total money.
- Extra costs covered: It covers up all the other cost.
- Tenure: 12 or 48 months will be given to the customer for the repayment and it gets extended to 5years.
- Credit score: The credit score can be started with a boom with this type of loan by the individuals who are applying for a loan and also by those who are willing to buy a Two Wheeler for the first time.
- Interest Rates: The interest rate is 11.5% or more than that.
How to choose a two wheeler loan Guntur?
- When choosing a two wheeler loan in Guntur, a person needs to first analyze their income and expense to see how much they make and how much they spend each month.
- Next, he/she needs to check their credit score if they had taken loans before or if they own a credit card. If the credit score is low the person needs to improve it before applying for the loan to make sure they get the best offer.
- Then he/she needs to decide what bike they want. This because in two-wheeler loans there are separate criteria for superbikes and other bikes.
- After choosing the bike you need to decide how much you are going to pay and how much loan amount you are going to take. Never take a loan beyond your means. Choose a loan and EMI which you can pay comfortably.
HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates:
Less than 1 Lakh
11.70 % (Flat)
1 to 3 Lakh
10 % (Flat)
Above 3 Lakhs
8.5 % (Flat)
HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Guntur Eligibility:
Min 21 to Max 65 years
Category of Employee
Self-employed and Salaried
For self-employed 6 months, For salaried 1 year
6000 for self-employed and 7000 for salaried
HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Guntur Documentation:
Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/Pan Card/Passport size Photograph
Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/Pan Card/Bank Statement/Salary Slips/Electricity Bill
Employment proof (Salaried)
Offer Letter/ Salary slip/Bank Statement
Employment proof (Self-employed)
Source of income/Bank Statement
How to Apply:
Quickly check it out this link www.dialabank.com to see what offer we provide to our buyers.
And get the motorbike or scooter as you like
You need to submit the required documents