About HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Jammu
Different people have a different purpose for a two-wheeler like fulfilling a dream, while for others it represents a mode of transportation that can take them efficiently from one place to another.
Whether most of us have dreamed of owning that dream motorcycle or scooter, only a few can fulfill it because of lack of financing. Luckily, owning a two-wheeler has become easier with HDFC Bank.
What is HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Jammu?
A two-wheeler loan is a secured loan taken by the borrower to buy a bike/scooter of their choice with the two-wheelers as collateral. The purchase of two-wheelers will initially have the ownership under name of the banks, once the loan repayment has been done. The further bank will send NOC which needs to be used by the borrower to convert the owner of the bike specifically to your own name.
Two Wheeler Loan from HDFC Bank
Whatever you want from a two wheeler loan is right here. Avail the benefits of up to 100% financing options, easy and fast disbursals, pocket-friendly rates, and a 5-minute eligibility check to round it off.
Two Wheeler Loan in Jammu
Jammu is the city in the Jammu Division. It is the winter capital of the state of Jammu and Kashmir in India. It is administered by a municipal corporation. Banks provide the loan to the customers for vehicles and make it easier for an individual to own a vehicle.
If you need two wheeler loan then read on.
Features of HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Jammu:
As two-wheeler is easy and suitable for any individual. The documentation will be simpler as compared to another vehicle. Following are the benefits of two wheeler loan:
- Margins: Money which you have to pay while purchasing the Two Wheeler will be the down payment, i.e. 30% of the total money.
- Extra costs covered: It covers up all the other cost.
- Tenure: 12 or 48 months will be given to the customer for the repayment and it gets extended to 5years.
- Credit score: The credit score can be started with a boom with this type of loan by the individuals who are applying for a loan and also by those who are willing to buy a Two Wheeler for the first time.
- Interest Rates: The interest rate is 11.5% or more than that.
HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Jammu Interest Rates:
Less than 1 Lakh
11.70 % (Flat)
1 to 3 Lakh
10 % (Flat)
Above 3 Lakhs
8.5 % (Flat)
Eligibility for HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Jammu
Min 21 to Max 65 years
Category of Employee
Self-employed and Salaried
For self-employed 6 months, For salaried 1 year
6000 for self-employed and 7000 for salaried
Documentation for HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Jammu
Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/Pan Card/Passport size Photograph
Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/Pan Card/Bank Statement/Salary Slips/Electricity Bill
Employment proof (Salaried)
Offer Letter/ Salary slip/Bank Statement
Employment proof (Self-employed)
Source of income/Bank Statement
How to Apply:
Quickly check it out this link www.dialabank.com to see what offer we provide to our buyers.
Table of Contents
- 1 About HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Jammu
- 1.0.1 What is HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Jammu?
- 1.0.2 Features of HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Jammu:
- 1.0.3 HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Jammu Interest Rates:
- 1.0.4 Eligibility for HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Jammu
- 1.0.5 Documentation for HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Jammu