All About HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Kolhapur
HDFC Bank is India’s leading private banks. The bank is extremely popular amongst its customers for their services like quick loan disbursal, hassle-free services, and credibility. In the year 1994, the bank currently boasts of a wide network of 4,014 branches and 11,766 ATMs spread across the nation. The bank is offering a wide range of financial products and services.
What is Two Wheeler Loan?
A two-wheeler loan is a secured loan taken by the borrower to buy a bike/scooter of their choice with the two-wheelers as collateral. The purchase of two-wheelers will initially have the ownership under name of the banks, once the loan repayment has been done, next banks will send a NOC after which you will get the name of the bike to your name.
Two Wheeler Loan from HDFC Bank
Whatever you want from a two wheeler loan is right here. Avail the benefits of up to 100% financing options, easy and fast disbursals, pocket-friendly rates, and a 5-minute eligibility check to round it off.
Two Wheeler Loan in Kolhapur
Kolhapur is a city on the banks of the Panchaganga River. It is known for its temples, like the ancient Mahalakshmi Temple, a Hindu pilgrimage site. Banks are providing loans at low-interest rates in Kolhapur.
If you are looking for two wheeler loan then read on.
Features of HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Kolhapur:
As two-wheeler is easy and suitable for any individual. Following are the benefits of two wheeler loan:
- Margins: Money which you have to pay while purchasing the Two Wheeler will be the down payment, i.e. 30% of the total money.
- Extra costs covered: It covers up all the other cost.
- Tenure: 12 or 48 months will be given to the customer for the repayment and it gets extended to 5years.
- Credit score: The credit score can be started with a boom with this type of loan by the individuals who are applying for a loan and also by those who are willing to buy a Two Wheeler for the first time.
- Interest Rates: The interest rate is 11.5% or more than that.
HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates:
Less than 1 Lakh
11.70 % (Flat)
1 to 3 Lakh
10 % (Flat)
Above 3 Lakhs
8.5 % (Flat)
Min 21 to Max 65 years
Category of Employee
Self-employed and Salaried
For self-employed 6 months, For salaried 1 year
6000 for self-employed and 7000 for salaried
Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/Pan Card/Passport size Photograph
Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/Pan Card/Bank Statement/Salary Slips/Electricity Bill
Employment proof (Salaried)
Offer Letter/ Salary slip/Bank Statement
Employment proof (Self-employed)
Source of income/Bank Statement
How to Apply for HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Kolhapur?
Quickly check it out this link www.dialabank.com to see what offer we provide to our buyers.
And get the motorbike or scooter as you like
You need to submit the required documents
Table of Contents
- 1 All About HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Kolhapur