All About HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Latur
Make your dream of owning a two-wheeler alive through HDFC two-wheeler loans. Apply through Dialabank for HDFC Two Wheeler Loan and we assure you that we will provide best interest rate as well as low-interest rate as compared to others.
About HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Latur
Basically, two wheeler loans is a secured loan taken by the borrower to buy a bike/scooter of their choice with the two-wheeler as collateral. The purchase of two-wheelers will initially have the ownership under name of the banks. Once the repayment of loan has been done, the banks will send a No Objection Certificate (NOC) which needs to be used by the borrower to convert the owner of the bike to hisher name.
Two Wheeler Loan from HDFC Bank
Whatever you want from a two wheeler loan is right here. Avail the benefits of up to 100% financing options, easy and fast disbursals, pocket-friendly rates, and a 5-minute eligibility check to round it off.
Two Wheeler Loan in Latur
Latur is a city in Maharashtra, India. It is also the administrative headquarters of Latur district. Big banks like HDFC are here to help you in Latur to avail the benefits of two wheeler loan.
If you are looking for two wheeler loan then read on the best benefits of having a two wheeler loan.
Features of HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Latur:
As two-wheeler is easy and suitable for any individual. Following are the benefits of two wheeler loan:
- Margins: Money which you have to pay while purchasing the Two Wheeler will be the down payment, i.e. 30% of the total money.
- Extra costs covered: It covers up all the other cost.
- Tenure: 12 or 48 months will be given to the customer for the repayment and it gets extended to 5years.
- Credit score: The credit score can be started with a boom with this type of loan by the individuals who are applying for a loan and also by those who are willing to buy a Two Wheeler for the first time.
- Interest Rates: The interest rate is 11.5% or more than that.
HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates:
Less than 1 Lakh
11.70 % (Flat)
1 to 3 Lakh
10 % (Flat)
Above 3 Lakhs
8.5 % (Flat)
Min 21 to Max 65 years
Category of Employee
Self-employed and Salaried
For self-employed 6 months, For salaried 1 year
6000 for self-employed and 7000 for salaried
Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/Pan Card/Passport size Photograph
Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/Pan Card/Bank Statement/Salary Slips/Electricity Bill
Employment proof (Salaried)
Offer Letter/ Salary slip/Bank Statement
Employment proof (Self-employed)
Source of income/Bank Statement
How to Apply for HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Latur?
Quickly check it out this link www.dialabank.com to see what offer we provide to our buyers.
And get the motorbike or scooter as you like
You need to submit the required documents
Table of Contents
- 1 All About HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Latur