All About HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Rohtak
When it comes to get the best deals from India’s best banks, Dialabank is the best platform to land on. We deal with HDFC, which is the best bank of India. Dialabank assures you the low interest rates.
What is Two Wheeler Loan?
Two wheeler loans fall into the category of secured loan. This is taken by the borrower to buy a vehicle of their own choice with the two-wheelers as collateral. Initially, the purchase of two-wheelers will have the ownership under name of the banks. After the repayment is done, the ownership will change over to customer’s name.
Two Wheeler Loan from HDFC Bank
Two wheeler loans are providing by the low-interest rate because HDFC understands your needs. To get the two-wheeler loan it is mandatory to go through the platform of Dialabank
HDFC two-wheeler loans provide you with great supportive financial assistance to buy a two-wheeler of your choice.
Two Wheeler Loan in Rohtak
Rohtak is the city in Haryana. Banks have spread their networks all over Rohtak so that you can enjoy the best services from the best banks only.
Get a better understanding of two-wheeler loan with the features of two wheeler loan.
Features of HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Rohtak:
As two-wheeler is easy and suitable for any individual. Following are the benefits of two wheeler loan:
- Margins: Money which you have to pay while purchasing the Two Wheeler will be the down payment, i.e. 30% of the total money.
- Extra costs covered: It covers up all the other cost.
- Tenure: 12 or 48 months will be given to the customer for the repayment and it gets extended to 5years.
- Credit score: The credit score can be started with a boom with this type of loan by the individuals who are applying for a loan and also by those who are willing to buy a Two Wheeler for the first time.
- Interest Rates: The interest rate is 11.5% or more than that.
HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates:
Less than 1 Lakh
11.70 % (Flat)
1 to 3 Lakh
10 % (Flat)
Above 3 Lakhs
8.5 % (Flat)
Min 21 to Max 65 years
Category of Employee
Self-employed and Salaried
For self-employed 6 months, For salaried 1 year
6000 for self-employed and 7000 for salaried
Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/Pan Card/Passport size Photograph
Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/Pan Card/Bank Statement/Salary Slips/Electricity Bill
Employment proof (Salaried)
Offer Letter/ Salary slip/Bank Statement
Employment proof (Self-employed)
Source of income/Bank Statement
How to Apply for HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Rohtak?
Quickly check it out this link www.dialabank.com to see what offer we provide to our buyers.
And get the motorbike or scooter as you like
You need to submit the required documents
Table of Contents
- 1 All About HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Rohtak