All About HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Srinagar
Different people have a different purpose for a two-wheeler like fulfilling a dream, while for others it represents a mode of transportation that can take them efficiently from one place to another.
Whether most of us have dreamed of owning that dream motorcycle or scooter, only a few can fulfill it because of lack of financing. Luckily, owning a two-wheeler has become easier with HDFC Bank.
What is Two Wheeler Loan?
A two-wheeler loan is a secured loan taken by the borrower to buy a bike/scooter of their choice with the two-wheelers as collateral. The purchase of two-wheelers will initially have the ownership under name of the banks, once the loan repayment has been done, the further bank will send a NOC which needs to be used by the borrower to convert the owner of the bike specifically to your own name.
Two Wheeler Loan from HDFC Bank
HDFC offers two-wheeler loans at affordable interest rates, with minimal documentation, making it a hassle-free and smooth process. Every Indian citizen cherishes the dream of owning a two-wheeler. While others see it as the most ideal mode of daily transport, some want to enjoy the thrill of biking across the vast and varied geographical terrain of our nation.
HDFC two-wheeler loans provide you with great supportive financial assistance to buy a two-wheeler of your choice.
Two Wheeler Loan in Srinagar
Jammu and Kashmir have two capitals and Srinagar is one of them. It is located in the Kashmir Valley on the banks of the Jhelum River (a tributary of the Indus river). The city is known for the mesmerizing natural environment, big gardens, waterfronts, and houseboats (Dal Lake). Banks have their big network in Srinagar.
If you are looking for a two-wheeler loan then read on.
Features of HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Srinagar:
As two-wheeler is easy and suitable for any individual. Following are the benefits of two wheeler loan:
- Margins: Money which you have to pay while purchasing the Two Wheeler will be the down payment, i.e. 30% of the total money.
- Extra costs covered: It covers up all the other cost.
- Tenure: 12 or 48 months will be given to the customer for the repayment and it gets extended to 5years.
- Credit score: The credit score can be started with a boom with this type of loan by the individuals who are applying for a loan and also by those who are willing to buy a Two Wheeler for the first time.
- Interest Rates: The interest rate is 11.5% or more than that.
How to choose a HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Srinagarr?
- When choosing a two wheeler loan in Srinagar, a person needs to first analyze their income and expense to see how much they make and how much they spend each month.
- Next, he/she needs to check their credit score if they had taken loans before or if they own a credit card. If the credit score is low, then a person needs to improve it before applying for the loan to make sure they get the best offer.
- Then he/she needs to decide what bike they chose. This because two-wheeler loans have separate criteria for superbikes and other bikes.
- After choosing the bike you need to decide how much you are going to pay and how much loan amount you are going to take. Never take a loan beyond your means. Choose wisely for a loan and EMI which you can pay easily.
HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates:
Less than 1 Lakh
11.70 % (Flat)
1 to 3 Lakh
10 % (Flat)
Above 3 Lakhs
8.5 % (Flat)
Min 21 to Max 65 years
Category of Employee
Self-employed and Salaried
For self-employed 6 months, For salaried 1 year
6000 for self-employed and 7000 for salaried
Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/Pan Card/Passport size Photograph
Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/Pan Card/Bank Statement/Salary Slips/Electricity Bill
Employment proof (Salaried)
Offer Letter/ Salary slip/Bank Statement
Employment proof (Self-employed)
Source of income/Bank Statement
How to Apply for HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Srinagar?
Quickly check it out this link www.dialabank.com to see what offer we provide to our buyers.
And get the motorbike or scooter as you like
You need to submit the required documents
Table of Contents
- 1 All About HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Srinagar
- 1.1 What is Two Wheeler Loan?
- 1.2 Two Wheeler Loan from HDFC Bank
- 1.3 Two Wheeler Loan in Srinagar
- 1.4 Features of HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Srinagar:
- 1.5 How to choose a HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Srinagarr?
- 1.6 HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates:
- 1.7 Eligibility:
- 1.8 Documentation:
- 1.9 How to Apply for HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Srinagar?