About HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Vadodara
HDFC Bank is one of the leading private banks of the nation and is extremely popular amongst its customers for quick loan disbursal, hassle-free services, and credibility. 1994 is the year when bank currently boasts of a wide network of 4,014 branches and 11,766 ATMs spread across the nation. Offering a wide range of financial products and services, HDFC has witnessed rapid growth since its inception.
What is HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Vadodara?
The banks provide funds and guide the customers to buy the two-wheeler. It is a secure loan which has a benefit of the low-interest rates. Two wheeler is the straight forward way to travel because of the suitable size it will be easy to handle. The cost of it comes according to the budget.
Two Wheeler Loan from HDFC
HDFC offers two-wheeler loans at affordable interest rates, with minimal documentation, making it a hassle-free and smooth process. Every Indian citizen cherishes the dream of owning a two-wheeler. While others see it as the most ideal mode of daily transport, some want to enjoy the thrill of biking across the vast and varied geographical terrain of our nation. HDFC two-wheeler loans provide you with great supportive financial assistance to buy a two-wheeler of your choice.
Two Wheeler Loan in Vadodara
Vadodara, formerly known as Baroda. It is a city located in Gujrat, a western state in India. Grabbing the great attention of visitor with its rich dynasty, Vadodara is also dealing with a great increase in the number of population. To ease the transportation mode, two-wheelers is playing the important role in mobility. Banks are providing funds for two-wheeler which makes easier for any individual to afford a vehicle.
Features of HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Vadodara:
As two-wheeler is easy and suitable for any individual. The documentation will be simpler as compared to another vehicle. Following are the benefits of two wheeler loan:
- Margins: Money which you have to pay while purchasing the Two Wheeler will be the down payment, i.e. 30% of the total money.
- Extra costs covered: It covers up all the other cost.
- Tenure: 12 or 48 months will be given to the customer for the repayment and it gets extended to 5years.
- Credit score: The credit score can be started with a boom with this type of loan by the individuals who are applying for a loan and also by those who are willing to buy a Two Wheeler for the first time.
- Interest Rates: The interest rate is 11.5% or more than that.
HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Vadodara Interest Rates:
Less than 1 Lakh
11.70 % (Flat)
1 to 3 Lakh
10 % (Flat)
Above 3 Lakhs
8.5 % (Flat)
Eligibility for HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Vadodara
Min 21 to Max 65 years
Category of Employee
Self-employed and Salaried
For self-employed 6 months, For salaried 1 year
6000 for self-employed and 7000 for salaried
Documentation for HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Vadodara
Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/Pan Card/Passport size Photograph
Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/Pan Card/Bank Statement/Salary Slips/Electricity Bill
Employment proof (Salaried)
Offer Letter/ Salary slip/Bank Statement
Employment proof (Self-employed)
Source of income/Bank Statement
How to Apply?
Quickly check it out this link www.dialabank.com to see what offer we provide to our buyers.
Table of Contents
- 1 About HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Vadodara
- 1.0.1 What is HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Vadodara?
- 1.0.2 Features of HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Vadodara:
- 1.0.3 HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Vadodara Interest Rates:
- 1.0.4 Eligibility for HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Vadodara
- 1.0.5 Documentation for HDFC Two Wheeler Loan Vadodara