All About HDFC Two Wheeler Loan
Purchasing the latest designed motorbikes have become a trend among youth. Since, nowadays, motorbikes are available with advanced technologies as well as some additional features, hence its rate is now upgrading.
To cope up with this increasing rate, some financial services have become necessary. If you want to buy any trendy motorbike, HDFC Two Wheeler Loans will help you monetarily. HDFC Bank is one of the most renowned banks in India.
It is a private sector bank of India that provides you so many financial products and best financial services. The bank is founded in 1994. The bank provides wholesale banking and retail banking as well. Insurances, credit cards, mortgage loans, private banking and wealth management are some basic products provided by the bank.
The reliability of the bank is very high, there is no risk of fraud at all. In the category of loans, the bank provides a personal loan, gold loan, car loan, home loan, education loan and Two wheeler loan too. The rates of interest given by the banks are very reasonable.
HDFC Two Wheeler Loan
HDFC bank provides you Two wheeler loan at very easy rates of interest. Basically, in a Two wheeler loan, you borrow the money from the bank to buy Two wheeler at some rate of interest for a given period of time. You have to pay this amount of loan to the bank within the tenure with the principal amount and interest rates. Bank provides Two wheeler loan for the bikes, scooters, active and super-premium bikes too.
Interest Rates and Charges: 12.90%
Features and Benefits for HDFC Two Wheeler Loan
- Simple and Hassle free
- Easy to pay back
- Flexibility of payment
- Speedy Approval in 4 hours
- Minimum Documentation
- Attractive Interest Rates
Eligibility for HDFC Two Wheeler Loan
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and a minimum of 2 years of employment / For Self- Employed at least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 84000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Rs. 72,000/- p.a.
Documentation for HDFC Two Wheeler Loan
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License (Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
About HDFC Bank
HDFC Bank Limited is a financial services firm based in Mumbai, India. It was incorporated in August 1994. It is the 5th largest bank in the country by assets and the largest bank by market capitalization. The bank has 3,119 branches and 11,088 ATMs, in 1,891 cities in India