Husqvarna Motorcycles Two Wheeler Loan Features
|Husqvarna Motorcycles Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rate||9.45%|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Up to 95% of the on-road price|
|Minimum Loan Amount||Rs. 10,000|
|Income||Rs.10,000 Min Income Required|
|Repayment Period||Up to 2 years|
|Husqvarna Motorcycles Two Wheeler Loan Processing Fee||1% of the loan amount|
|Prepayment Charges||Based on the discretion of the NBFC|
Benefits of availing Husqvarna Motorcycles Two Wheeler Loan
|Husqvarna Motorcycles Two Wheeler Loan Amount||Max of 95% of the On-Road Price|
|Repayment Period||A max of 4 years as Tenure|
|Loan Approval||It takes 3 Business Working Days|
|Flexible Loan Amount||In a wide range starting from Rs.10,000|
|Quick Decisioning||Easy process to apply for a loan|
A portion of the highlights of profiting from a bike loan are:
- You can profit from a loan sum running somewhere in the range of Rs.10,000 and Rs.1 lakh.
- You can profit up to 95% of the expense of the bike vehicle.
- The loan cost offered is low and moderate.
- Residency of as long as four years for the instalment of your EMIs.
- Salaried, independently employed, and others can apply for a bike Loan from KTM.
Advantages of availing a Husqvarna Motorcycles Two Wheeler Loan
A portion of the upsides of profiting a bike advance are:
- Loan measure of up to Rs.1 lakh can profit
- Serious places of interest
- Different residency choices are accessible
- Least documentation required
- A few reimbursement modes are accessible
- Snappy and bother free preparing of your application structure and records.
Husqvarna Motorcycles Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates With Other Banks
|Bank of India||7.25 to 8.25%||₹ 202 for 5 years|
|Union Bank of India||11.05 to 12.05%||₹ 330 for 3 years|
|United Bank of India||10.5 to 11.5%||₹ 217 for 5 years|
|Corporation Bank||11.85 to 12.85%||₹ 334 for 3 years|
|Indian Bank||9.15 to 10.15%||₹ 211 for 5 years|
|Karnataka Bank||13.35 to 14.35%||₹ 232 for 5 years|
|Jammu And Kashmir Bank||9.15 to 10.15%||₹ 211 for 5 years|
|Canara Bank||13.05 to 14.05%||₹ 340 for 3 years|
Husqvarna Motorcycles Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
You can visit the Dialabank website and avail of the Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator to check the EMI you will have to pay monthly based on the loan amount availed by you, repayment tenure, and the rate of interest charged by the organisation. Also, check out the Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Calculator.
|Loan amount||Repayment tenure||Interest Rate||Monthly EMI payable||Total Amount Payable|
|95% of EX-Showroom Price||36 months||9.45%||Rs. 5,316||Rs.1,21,740|
Husqvarna Motorcycles Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria
|Age||Above 18 years|
|Monthly Income||Minimum Rs. 10,000|
|For Self – Employed Applicants||minimum duration of 1 year|
|For Salaried Applicants||6 months of employment|
Husqvarna Motorcycles Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
- Correctly filled application structure with a solitary visa estimated photo.
- Personality confirmation, including IDs, gave by the administration, Passport, Driving License, Voter’s ID, and so on.
- Pay verification, for example, Salary Certificate, ITR or Form – 16 or anything filling in as pay confirmation for both salaried and independently employed candidates.
- Veritable KYC archives.
How to apply for a Husqvarna Motorcycles Two Wheeler loan
- Visit the official site of Dialabank.
- On the upper right-hand side of the page, click on ‘Apply Now.’
- Fill all the necessary subtleties in the application structure and select the vendor from where you wish to buy the vehicle.
- Select the checkbox to consent to the ‘Terms and Conditions and click on ‘Apply Now.’
- When your application structure is presented, an agent from the organization will connect with you.
You can apply for a bike credit by visiting the closest vendor. Ensure you convey all the essential archives alongside you. A delegate will connect with you and will take you through the way toward applying for a bike advance. Fill the application frame and submit it alongside the archives. On the off chance that the records and subtleties in the structure are right, the agent will at that point reach you and will additionally assist you with the bike credit measure.
Husqvarna Motorcycles Two Wheeler Loan Agent and Contact No.
About Husqvarna Motorcycles
Husqvarna Motorcycles was established in 1903 and has blossomed into one of the most renowned European motorcycle brands in today’s world. It is a brand that draws inspiration from a golden age of motorcycling culture, renowned for many marvellous achievements and unique revolutionary steps that have changed motorcycling forever.
They aim to uphold and take forward the values of the past because its future lies in its history which was a history of discovering new frontiers in the sport of motorcycling.
FAQs About Husqvarna Motorcycles Two Wheeler Loan
✅ Can I change my loan amount or loan tenure after the loan has been disbursed?
Yes, you can make changes in your credit sum or advance residency during the application cycle by connecting with the bank agent, but are not permitted to make changes in the advance reimbursement residency or advance sum after the advance has been dispensed.
✅ Is there an option to pay my EMIs online?
Yes, the Credit has a possibility for an online instalment of EMI on the official site which you can use to make online instalments whenever the timing is ideal for you.
✅ Is there any collateral or security that have to be submitted for the loan to be approved?
No, for the credit to be endorsed, you only have to submit are your KYC records. When the advance has been dispensed, your vehicle will be hypothecated to the Credit and will remain that path until you have entirely reimbursed the advance.
✅ How much down payment should I pay?
Your upfront instalment, or edge cash, is the distinction between the credit sum that is endorsed to you and the on-street cost of the bicycle that you have picked. Since the Credit presents 95% of the on-road cost of the bicycle as the advance sum, this won’t be an immense sum for you to pay.
|Honda CBR500R Loan||Honda CBR1000RR-R Loan|
|Honda Rebel 500 loan||Honda Gold Wing Loan|
|Honda SP 125 Loan||Honda Livo Loan|
|Honda Forza 350 Loan||Honda Unicorn Loan|
Table of Contents
- 1 Husqvarna Motorcycles Two Wheeler Loan Features
- 2 Benefits of availing Husqvarna Motorcycles Two Wheeler Loan
- 3 Advantages of availing a Husqvarna Motorcycles Two Wheeler Loan
- 4 Husqvarna Motorcycles Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates With Other Banks
- 5 Husqvarna Motorcycles Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
- 6 Husqvarna Motorcycles Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Husqvarna Motorcycles Two Wheeler Loan Documents Required
- 8 How to apply for a Husqvarna Motorcycles Two Wheeler loan
- 9 Husqvarna Motorcycles Two Wheeler Loan Agent and Contact No.
- 10 About Husqvarna Motorcycles
- 11 FAQs About Husqvarna Motorcycles Two Wheeler Loan