All About IDBI Bank Two Wheeler Loan
IDBI (Industrial Development Bank of India) is a government-owned bank, established in 1964 by Act of Parliament to provide credit and other financial facilities. The Bank is located in Mumbai, India. The Bank has 3817 ATMs, 1995 branches, and 1328 centers, with one branch in Dubai. The Bank provides financial products and services encompassing deposits, loans, payment services and investment solutions. The bank delivers relevant financial solutions and excellent customer service. The bank touches the lives of millions of Indians through a wide array of banking products and services.
IDBI Two-Wheeler Loan
Today, the prices of bikes are high. It is very difficult for a common man to buy a bike. IDBI Two Wheeler Loan is a scheme which provides bike loans to people for purchasing a bike. It is a deal that helps people to fulfill their dream of buying a bike or a scooter.If you have been dreaming for a bike, but do not have enough funds for buying it, then availing a IDBI bank Two Wheeler Loan is the best deal for you. It is a scheme that offers monetary support to people and helps them by purchasing a bike and scooters. The loan can be used to buy a new bike according to one’s requirement. The amount can be repaid through EMIs.
Rate of Interest:11.80%(min).
Features and benefits
- Flexible Repayment Tenure: Decide your loan tenure to be just 12 months(minimum), or 48 months(maximum).
- FulfillYour Every Need:100% finance and repay the money at attractive interest rates.
- Online Application: Enjoy doorstep service.
- Competitive Rates: 2% lower rate of interest.
- Easy Repayment Schemes: Easily EMIs calculate.
- Quick Loans: Loan eligibility, quick approvals.
- Full Transparency: the Two-Wheeler loan is fully transparent.
Eligibility Criteria for IDBI Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Age:Min 21 years & Max 65 years
- Applied by: Salaried and Self-employed
- Income: 70000 per annum to 80000 per annum
- Employment tenure: at least 6 months ( self-employed) and 1 year ( salaried)
How to apply for IDBI Bank Two Wheeler Loan?
- Online application form.
- Visit the lender.
- Submit the required documents online.
- Use EMI calculator and check your Eligibility.
Documentation for IDBI Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Identity ( Passport, Driving license, PAN card, Ration card, Id proof).
- Address (Rental Agreement, Property Purchase Agreement, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Sale Deed, Driving license, Ration card).
- Income (Salaried- latest salary slips (at least 3 months), Self-employed (a copy of the latest Income Tax return)).
- 3 photographs.