All about Indian Overseas Bank Two Wheeler Loan
Even though, you are going through a difficult time pertaining to your finances, you still need a mode of transportation in order to be on time for your job. If you feel that you cannot afford an automobile, you can opt for a motorbike. If you can’t buy a brand new bike, you can take advantage of Indian Overseas Bank Two Wheeler Loan, that offers financial support for the purchase of a bike.
Interest Rates and Charges: 11%
Features and Benefits of Indian Overseas Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Simple and Hassle free
- Easy to pay back
- Flexibility of payment
- Speedy Approval in 4 hours
- Minimum Documentation
- Attractive Interest Rates
Eligibility for Indian Overseas Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment / For Self- Employed at least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 84000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Rs. 72,000/- p.a.
- Telephone: Must at residence.
Documentation for Indian Overseas Bank Two Wheeler Loan
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License ( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
About Indian Overseas Bank