About Kotak Mahindra Two Wheeler Loan
Today, the prices of bikes are extremely high. It is difficult for a common man to buy a bike in the limited salary. Kotak Mahindra Bank Two Wheeler Loan is a scheme which provides money to people for purchasing a bike adorned with modern technologies. It is a deal that helps people to fulfill their dream of buying a vehicle.
Interest Rates and Charges: 15%
Features and Benefits of Kotak Mahindra Two Wheeler Loan
- Simple and Hassle free
- Easy to pay back
- Flexibility of payment
- Speedy Approval in 4 hours
- Minimum Documentation
- Attractive Interest Rates
Eligibility for Kotak Mahindra Two Wheeler Loan
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age at loan maturity: 65 years
- Minimum employment: For Salaried 1 year in current employment and minimum 2 years of employment / For Self- Employed at least 3 years in business
- Minimum Annual Income: For Salaried Rs 84000 net annual income / For Self- Employed Rs. 72,000/- p.a.
- Telephone: Must at residence.
Documentation for Kotak Mahindra Two Wheeler Loan
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters ID card, Driving License ( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: For Salaried Latest salary slip with form 16 / For Self- Employed Latest ITR
- Address Proof: Ration card / Driving license / Voters card / Passport Copy / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Life Insurance Policy PAN Card
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
About Kotak Mahindra Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank is an Indian financial service firm established in 1985. It was previously known as Kotak Mahindra Finance Limited, a non-banking financial company. In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd, the group’s flagship company was given the licence to carry on banking business by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. is the first company in the Indian banking history to convert to a bank.